Why is Obama Criticizing the Democrats approach to voters, so close to the election? Early voting starts Monday

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas

Barack Obama acknowledged Democrats can be ā€œa buzzkillā€ with their abstract campaign messaging and could better connect with voters by emphasizing what constituents feel in their day to day lives.
. . .

ā€œThatā€™s not how people think about these issues,ā€ Obama said, less than a month before his party tries to hang on to control of both congressional chambers during the 8 November midterms. ā€œThey think about them in terms of, you know, the life Iā€™m leading day to day. How does politics ā€¦ how is it even relevant to the things that I care most deeply about?

I think the key is this:

Obamaā€™s comments came as Democrats are bracing to likely lose their majority in the US House while hoping that they can retain the Senate.

Obama is half-heartedly campaigning for Democrats who are all but desperate not to have the current president campaign for them. I think Obama sees the Red Wave coming and he wants to distance himself from the losing side before the carnage in November.

Barack Obama acknowledged Democrats can be ā€œa buzzkillā€ with their abstract campaign messaging and could better connect with voters by emphasizing what constituents feel in their day to day lives.
. . .

And then if you use Obama's administration as an example, you do the opposite.

I voted last Saturday.

Got the ballot Friday, mailed it back the next day.

Signs needed at Obama campaign stops

COME OUT OF THE CLOSET

KENYAN
cocksucking
COWARD

This is a common theme. Democrats cannot even conceive of the fact that their "message" is abhorrent to the voters. They ALWAYS think that if they lose it was merely a case of "not getting out the message."

I can't think of a single area where a majority of voters would favor the "message" that the Democrats are peddling. But I'm slanted in my thinking. I acknowledge that.

Forum List

Back