Why is no one in the Biden admin being held accountable for drone bombing a dozen innocents in Kabul?

I think he is more making fun of the Trumpanzees for their grave dancing.
No, it's an established pattern. Every criticism of Quid Pro is immediately met with, "But TRUMP!", instead of allowing him to stand on his own two feet. The guy must be seriously frail.

No, it's an established pattern. Every criticism of Quid Pro is immediately met with, "But TRUMP!", instead of allowing him to stand on his own two feet. The guy must be seriously frail.
And Trumpanzees dancing on graves and pretending to care is also an established pattern. Obviously.

Read my statement, you dumb fucker! READ IT!.
I will gladly block you if you continue to lie about my posts.
Hahahaha. Go a head, Block me Trigger.

2012321040-300x0.jpg

THis is what is called MASS MURDER.

WHY NO ACCOUNTABILITY?
You want to punish every military pilot who accidentally kills civilians? Really?

Trump drone strikes mass murder Yemeni civilians: Hidden toll of US drone strikes in Yemen: Nearly a third of deaths are civilians, not al-Qaida

Trump drone strike murders 30 farmers: U.S. drone strike kills 30 pine nut farm workers in Afghanistan

Trump drone strike murders five innocents, including a new mother: U.S. Drone Killed Afghan Civilians, Officials Say (Published 2019)

Trump drone strike kills a mother and child: US acknowledges civilian deaths in Somalia drone strike

Correct me if my memory is failing, but I don't recall you starting topics about these and wailing about Trump's incompetence.

If you could just link to your topics about mass murdering drone strikes on Trump's watch and demanding accountability, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks ahead of time. I'll wait here.

Neato, but i think you can scroll up and see that i didn't say or imply that was the point of it.
I understand that. I am, however, sticking to the point that I was making. Namely, that it seems impossible for Quid Pro's sycophants to either defend or promote him without referring to TRUMP!. They couldn't do it in the campaign and they can't do it now that he's in office.

The latest attempt to defend Quid Pro by invoking TRUMP!.

That is fucking hilarious. You know calling Joe Biden, Quid Pro didn't become fashionable in Neo-GOP circles until Trumpybear was impeached over his attempted Quid Pro Quo with Ukrainian President. Just by using that name Quid Pro you invoke the duplicitous nature Trumpybears equivocation.

That is fucking hilarious. You know calling Joe Biden, Quid Pro didn't become fashionable in Neo-GOP circles until Trumpybear was impeached over his attempted Quid Pro Quo with Ukrainian President. Just by using that name Quid Pro you invoke the duplicitous nature Trumpybears equivocation.
Who cares if it's fashionable or not? I call him whatever appeals to me at the time. Heck, I started calling him that because it fits him and his situation. I might, for example, call him the frail one, Quid Pro, or The Face of Elder Abuse. I called Obama TFO, or The Fragile One, because he couldn't take criticism, and his sycophants leaped to his defense at the slightest hint of criticism. So stay tuned, I'll be calling Joe a lot of things until I can call him That Guy That Used to be in Office.

THis is what is called MASS MURDER.

WHY NO ACCOUNTABILITY?
I’ve never seen the military give such an open account of what happened and what went wrong.

Things always go wrong in wartime. Biden is going to have to live with that.

Who cares if it's fashionable or not? I call him whatever appeals to me at the time. Heck, I started calling him that because it fits him and his situation. I might, for example, call him the frail one, Quid Pro, or The Face of Elder Abuse. I called Obama TFO, or The Fragile One, because he couldn't take criticism, and his sycophants leaped to his defense at the slightest hint of criticism. So stay tuned, I'll be calling Joe a lot of things until I can call him That Guy That Used to be in Office.

Oh I don't mind what you call him. I just think it's funny how the Propaganda Trumpyberra got from the Ghouli-guy filtered down to the Trumpyfaithful.

Last edited:
Not to look tough but a showing that he was getting revenge for the Marines he got killed...no one else made the calls he did...Joe Biden...and 11 kids got blown up...for what?.....
President Biden did not kill 11 kids, or seven kids, a drone did. The President did not target children or the allies; war in every iteration has killed innocents - some intentional and same accidental.

If you need to point fingers don't blame Biden, blame the neocons for seeking to avenge Sept. 11th. Afghanistan was a foolish place to strike for two reasons: Russia needed to cut and run; and the terrorists who planned and carried out the attack on 9-11 were Saudis.

Oh I don't mind what you call him. I just think it's funny how the Propaganda Trumpyberra got from the Ghouli-guy filtered down to the Trumpyfaithful.
Who knows where it came from? I started calling him that because it fit.

Not to look tough but a showing that he was getting revenge for the Marines he got killed...no one else made the calls he did...Joe Biden...and 11 kids got blown up...for what?.....

I'm sure President Biden was grieved by the deaths of seven children and the allies killed. And I suspect he was also grieved by the suicide bomber who killed the Marines and one Sailor, as well as a couple of hundred others seeking shelter.

Assholes like you are quick to point fingers on President Biden. You are not alone, this message board is filled with hate all related to the result of the last election. How quickly you and others intentionally forget Iran's rockets attacking our armed forces and he tried to cover it up as a minor event.

WASHINGTON – More than 100 U.S. troops have been diagnosed with mild traumatic brain injury from last month's Iranian missile attack on a base in Iraq, the Pentagon announced Monday.

The number of troops wounded by the explosions at the Ain al-Assad base has risen dramatically since the Jan. 8 ballistic missile attacks. Initial reports, cited by President Donald Trump, indicated there were no casualties from the missile strike, which was launched in response to the U.S. drone strike that killed Iranian Maj. Gen. Qassem Soleimani.

A week later, the Pentagon acknowledged 11 troops were being treated for traumatic brain injury. By Jan. 31, the number had risen to 64. As of Monday, 109 troops have been diagnosed with mild traumatic brain injury, and 76 of them have returned to duty.

I understand that. I am, however, sticking to the point that I was making. Namely, that it seems impossible for Quid Pro's sycophants to either defend or promote him without referring to TRUMP!. They couldn't do it in the campaign and they can't do it now that he's in office.
Uh, okay, good for you.

Forum List

Back