Why is no one in the Biden admin being held accountable for drone bombing a dozen innocents in Kabul?

Aw, so you see what you want to see. BTW, Trump is a piece of shit, and he killed the Iranian General and Iran responded as noted in my post above. Why didn't Trump respond to the attack on our post? Because he's a bully and when challenged he's a chicken shit punk.
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:...

That is fucking hilarious. You know calling Joe Biden, Quid Pro didn't become fashionable in Neo-GOP circles until Trumpybear was impeached over his attempted Quid Pro Quo with Ukrainian President. Just by using that name Quid Pro you invoke the duplicitous nature Trumpybears equivocation.
The well earned name, Quid Pro Joe, came from Joe threatening the Ukraine with loss of all their much
needed military aid unless they got rid of a prosecutor who was threatening to go after Burisma
(Hunter Biden's sweet deal provider).

Joe even bragged about threatening Ukraine by withholding their aid in videotaped remarks.

Your ignorance of the facts is stunning and well in keeping with your level of intelligence
and honesty.

It appears you admit the truth in my post and it caused you cognitive dysphasia.

For other readers, here is the brain dysfunction which exacerbated his inability to produce and understand spoken language.

"Aw, so you see what you want to see. BTW, Trump is a piece of shit, and he killed the Iranian General and Iran responded as noted in my post above. Why didn't Trump respond to the attack on our post? Because he's a bully and when challenged he's a chicken shit punk."

Now, prove to the readers that Dumb Donald has the balls to stand up to Iran, and of course, those who suffer a brain injury are like Sen. McCain, trump doesn't like members of the armed forces who are wounded in action.

"Aw, so you see what you want to see. BTW, Trump is a piece of shit, and he killed the Iranian General and Iran responded as noted in my post above. Why didn't Trump respond to the attack on our post? Because he's a bully and when challenged he's a chicken shit punk."
And if Trump did respond in kind? You and your friends would lose their minds
and call him a war monger, Orange Hitler, yadda yadda yadda.
The furious posts about Trump wanting to go to war with Iran were, from the hair on fire left,
numerous enough as things were.

You and your ilk, are just determined to hate Donald Trump, whether he does promote war with Iran
or he doesn't. There's no winning with people determined to hate.

"Held accountable" that is a term that is often thrown around. Sure the Biden administration admitted it used faulty intelligence in a hasty attack that killed seven kids, but..."Woopsie daisy, our bad" does not cut it. Was anyone fired, reprimanded or even scolded? Being held responsible means that those things should have happened to someone, somewhere along the chain of command. Unfortunately, Biden truly can not be righteously held accountable because he is senile and just a puppet to say "The buck stops here" when everyone knows that it really does not.

Out of the thousands of innocent civilians killed in our Fight the Terrorists Wars since 2001, how many CiC have been fired, reprimanded or even scolded? The Neo-GOP and their lackey's are breaking precedent and norms again. Why do they want to destroy the Nation?

The well earned name, Quid Pro Joe, came from Joe threatening the Ukraine with loss of all their much
needed military aid unless they got rid of a prosecutor who was threatening to go after Burisma
(Hunter Biden's sweet deal provider).

Joe even bragged about threatening Ukraine by withholding their aid in videotaped remarks.

Your ignorance of the facts is stunning and well in keeping with your level of intelligence
and honesty.

The Obama Policy you are still lying about was developed with the EU, the IMF and Republican members of Congress. They all wanted the Russian aligned prosecutor out because he was not doing his job in prosecuting the Russian aligned former owner of Burisma. Who btw, was accused of crimes before Ukrainian Revolution and split from Russia, and before Hunter was offered a Job.

It's all an attempt to deflect from the corrupt 'quid pro quo' the exalted one was impeached for.

The Obama Policy you are still lying about was developed with the EU, the IMF and Republican members of Congress. They all wanted the Russian aligned prosecutor out because he was not doing his job in prosecuting the Russian aligned former owner of Burisma. Who btw, was accused of crimes before Ukrainian Revolution and split from Russia, and before Hunter was offered a Job.

It's all an attempt to deflect from the corrupt 'quid pro quo' the exalted one was impeached for.
Wow! Obama , the EU, the IMF and republicans all wanted this prosecutor out!

What sort of super criminal is he? How many people did he kill?

Regardless of your impotent talking points, Joe Biden got the name Quid Pro Joe based on
his snit in Ukraine and his willingness to cut Ukraine off at the knees, to the complete benefit
of Putin and Russia, if this one single prosecutor was not fired.

Your story doesn't add up and it never did, including the first time this meme went around.

Last edited:
And if Trump did respond in kind? You and your friends would lose their minds
and call him a war monger, Orange Hitler, yadda yadda yadda.
The furious posts about Trump wanting to go to war with Iran were, from the hair on fire left,
numerous enough as things were.

You and your ilk, are just determined to hate Donald Trump, whether he does promote war with Iran
or he doesn't. There's no winning with people determined to hate.
Hey Bozo, do not pretend to see the future. Hating Dumb Donald is a waste of energy and time. I point out facts that make him the worst person to ever serve as POTUS. I've posted facts which are evidence that Trump has serious character flaws, and I've posted them ad nausea.

You want to play a game? If so I'll match three of his flaws to any one of his good characteristics.

I'll start: He is a narcissist, self serving and vindictive.

Last edited:
! Obama , the EU, the IMF and republicans all wanted this prosecutor out!
Here is where you admit you were not only wrong, but that you were peddling a stupid fantasy that was spoonfed to you and that you never fact checked, because you wanted it to be true. And that you are embarrassed for being so gullible.

Or just pretend this never happened and keep repeating that lie in other threads, going forward.

I know which i am betting on.

Trumpy Bear killed a lot of innocents too. He just never admitted it.
Muslims want to kill us . They tried to kill all life when they came to be 600 years after Christ. Don't yell at Trump. Muslims want to do the same thing to us. Be wise believing me. Muslims are obeying the death angel Lucifer, not God.

Leftist are never held to account for anything, unless they get sideways with the ruling class.
The FBI caught Muslims, who sneaked into in the FBI, acting like they were good people fooling people. Jesus alone is good. Muslims hate that consept.. Muslims are using deceit- Taqiyya to get everywhere, like a wicked virus. The immune system of the USA cannot see that virus. I see it clearly. People cannot believe a Muslim, no matter how elaborate they are with their speech. Freedom of religon is a lie. jamies 1 26 - 27, kjv is not talking about freedom of religon. It is talking about how a person is, and how they talk. People are not being a racist, when they reject them. We are the human race. Muslims used established lies to get people to end up accepting them. No other belief system is doing that.

Last edited:
The FBI caught Muslims, who sneaked into in the FBI, acting like they were good people fooling people. Jesus alone is good. Muslims hate that consept.. Muslims are using deceit- Taqiyya to get everywhere, like a wicked virus. The immune system of the USA cannot see that virus. I see it clearly. People cannot believe a Muslim, no matter how elaborate they are with their speech. Freedom of religon is a lie. jamies 1 26 - 27, kjv is not talking about freedom of religon. It is talking about how a person is, and how they talk. People are not being a racist, when they reject them. We are the human race. Muslims used established lies to get people to end up accepting them. No other belief system is doing that.
The only takeaway for the above post by rational and reasonable readers is the author is a bigot.

Hey Bozo, do not pretend to see the future. Hating Dumb Donald is a waste of energy and time. I point out facts that make him the worst person to ever serve as POTUS. I've posted facts which are evidence that Trump has serious character flaws, and I've posted them ad nausea.

You want to play a game? If so I'll match three of his flaws to any one of his good characteristics.

I'll start: He is a narcissist, self serving and vindictive.
Looks like EAB cut and ran when I challenged him in this post at 0938, he left at 0940.

For USA, bombing people is standard operating procedure and has been going on since Lincoln at the very least.

Killing civilians has been in the forefront of US military policy since Lincoln when General Sherman pronounced it as:
"extermination, not of soldiers alone, that is the least of the trouble, but the people" .... "We are not fighting against enemy armies, but against an enemy people, both young and old, rich and poor, and they must feel the iron hand of war in the same way as organized armies."

Around 1902 in another attempt to "clean" for "world order"
US General Jacob H. Smith tells the commanding officer of the Marines assigned to clean up the island of Samar, Philippines:
"I want no prisoners.
I wish you to kill and burn;
the more you kill and burn the better it will please me."
He orders that the entire island of Samar be converted into a "howling wilderness." He specifically orders that all males over the age of ten are to be shot. Step one is to burn the town of Balangiga to the ground.

This is what the US has done to the Indians, Germany, Japan, Viet Nam, Panama, Fallujah, Libya, Yugoslavia, Korea, Syria and many other places, yes?
"We are..."at "the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where..." Officialdom "is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force."
Ayn Rand

Last edited:
If you need to point fingers don't blame Biden, blame the neocons for seeking to avenge Sept. 11th.
Yes, those Neo-Con artists pulled off the whole thing, and stupid deluded Americans blamed the people of Iraq, and tormented, maimed and killed millions of them, just to statisfy their delusional anger.
For these Crimes and many more, America is under Divine Judgement.
And, President Biden is part of the Punishment most or many Americans deserve.
Only way out is to Confess to the Creator of All Things, and stop doing the trash you habitually used to do. That is when the Creator/Savior can step in and do some saving in your vicinity that includes You.

Thanks Rye Catcher for: "Hypocrisy & BIG LIES define the Republican Party in the 21st Century".
It also applies to democrats.
"There is not a dime's worth of differnece between them." George Wallace.

For USA, bombing people is standard operating procedure and has been going on since Lincoln at the very least.

Killing civilians has been in the forefront of US military policy since Lincoln when General Sherman pronounced it as:
"extermination, not of soldiers alone, that is the least of the trouble, but the people" .... "We are not fighting against enemy armies, but against an enemy people, both young and old, rich and poor, and they must feel the iron hand of war in the same way as organized armies."

Around 1902 in another attempt to "clean" for "world order"
US General Jacob H. Smith tells the commanding officer of the Marines assigned to clean up the island of Samar, Philippines:
"I want no prisoners.
I wish you to kill and burn;
the more you kill and burn the better it will please me."
He orders that the entire island of Samar be converted into a "howling wilderness." He specifically orders that all males over the age of ten are to be shot. Step one is to burn the town of Balangiga to the ground.

This is what the US has done to the Indians, Germany, Japan, Viet Nam, Panama, Fallujah, Libya, Yugoslavia, Korea, Syria and many other places, yes?
"We are..."at "the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where..." Officialdom "is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force."
Ayn Rand

We've never bombed anyone.

BTW, what are your GPS coordinates, within two or three meters?

Can you say who in the White House was told there was bombers in the car and then ordered the car bombed....

Then we can go after who supplied the bad intel....

It seems like it was an unfortunate mistake... A reason to leave..
So you're saying it's Trump's fault?

Forum List

Back