Why Is Liz Cheney Acting Like A Democrat, Focused On Attacking Trump & Conservatives Instead Of Moving On?

Angry....bitter...nasty...obsessed...

TRUMP LOST THE ELECTION.
TRUMPNIS HONE.
JOE BIDEN IS PRESIDENT.
NOTHING IS GOING TO CHANGE THAT.

LIZ CHENEY, acting like a TDS-suffering, obsessed anti-Trimp Democrat, continued to rail against Trump instead of moving on and getting back to work for her Constituents and the American people.

She was warned by her constituents to do so.
She was warned by her party to do so.
- She ignored them all and continued to do so.

She was Censured back at home.
- She ignored them.

She was removed from her leadership position by her party
- She continued her attacks in Trump on the way out and swore to do everything she can to prevent Trump's return instead of getting back to work for her Constituents and country, justifying her removal

Liz Cheney is STILL 'campaigning against former President Trump, still attacking him and the 74 million Conservatives / Trump supporters who voted for him, insulting / alienating them, and driving them away from the GOP that needs them yo unseat tge Dems in the mid-terms...

So WTF? She is like a rabid dog, lashing out - she is obsessed with Trump, like Democrats, and she is siding with the same Democrats who viciously attacked and insulted her father and who only support her now for her unhinged, obsessive ranting and attacks on a man no longer in office.

At this rate, she will not win re-election...as a Repblican.

The BITCH!
WTF is wrong with her being honest?
Doesn't the bitch know Republicans gave up being honest decades ago?!?!?!

BTW...

Who's the Senator from Alaska again?

Maybe if Republicans could evolve a platform that doesn't required daily lies to support?
Liz Cheney is about as honest as Bernie Madoff.

Well what do you expect? She's a Republican. They have nothing but lies. But in this case Liz is telling the truth and it's a truth that conservatives need to hear.

If the only way you can get elected is to lie, you don't have much to offer the people now do you?
Your theory that Dems are honest doesn't pass the laugh test.
But it certainly passes the Repu8blican liar stink test.
No it doesn't. For another thing, there is no such test.
So, you're saying that Democrats being dishonest doesn't pass the Republican stink test?

NOW YOU'RE HGETTING IT SLAPPY!!!
Give those balls an extra scratch.

TRUMP LOST THE ELECTION.
TRUMPNIS HONE.
JOE BIDEN IS PRESIDENT.

LIZ CHENEY, acting like a TDS-suffering, obsessed anti-Trimp Democrat, continued to rail against Trump instead of moving on and getting back to work for her Constituents and the American people.

- She ignored them.

- She continued her attacks in Trump on the way out and swore to do everything she can to prevent Trump's return instead of getting back to work for her Constituents and country, justifying her removal

Liz Cheney is STILL 'campaigning against former President Trump, still attacking him and the 74 million Conservatives / Trump supporters who voted for him, insulting / alienating them, and driving them away from the GOP that needs them yo unseat tge Dems in the mid-terms...

So WTF? She is like a rabid dog, lashing out - she is obsessed with Trump, like Democrats, and she is siding with the same Democrats who viciously attacked and insulted her father and who only support her now for her unhinged, obsessive ranting and attacks on a man no longer in office.

The BITCH!
WTF is wrong with her being honest?
Doesn't the bitch know Republicans gave up being honest decades ago?!?!?!

BTW...

Who's the Senator from Alaska again?

Maybe if Republicans could evolve a platform that doesn't required daily lies to support?
Liz Cheney is about as honest as Bernie Madoff.

Well what do you expect? She's a Republican. They have nothing but lies. But in this case Liz is telling the truth and it's a truth that conservatives need to hear.

If the only way you can get elected is to lie, you don't have much to offer the people now do you?
Your theory that Dems are honest doesn't pass the laugh test.

We're not talking about Democrats here. We're talking about a political party which continues to give credence and support to Donald Trump's lie that he won the 2020 election, and that there was widespread fraud and "theft" of the election.

We're also talking about a party which has lied about, investigated and pursued Bill and Hillary Clinton for the crime of being more popular than Ronald Reagan, at a cost to American taxpayers in excess of $100 million dollars, without charging a single person with an indictable offense. While still telling their voters that the Clintons are criminals.

Ditto Benghazi, Fast and Furious, the IRS, and all of the other so-called "scandals" of the Obama Administration.

They have lied to you about the mainstream media being biased, about Democrats being communists, and about black people being lazy and stupid.

They have lied to you about tax cuts creating jobs, and paying for themselves.

They have crashed the economy 3 times in 40 years.

And still you believe them
Sure we're talking about Dems, by calling Republicans liars, by inference you are calling Dems honest. Otherwise, why make the distinction?

I didn't bother to read the rest of your swill.
Poor reading skills.

A common trait among tiny minded "conservatives."

TRUMP LOST THE ELECTION.
TRUMPNIS HONE.
JOE BIDEN IS PRESIDENT.

- She ignored them.

paycheck singed by xi

TRUMP LOST THE ELECTION.
TRUMPNIS HONE.
JOE BIDEN IS PRESIDENT.

- She ignored them.

paycheck singed by xi

Cheney's father was a neocon who followed Bibi's Clean Break Strategy. Liz seems to be a real conservative.

TRUMP LOST THE ELECTION.
TRUMPNIS HONE.
JOE BIDEN IS PRESIDENT.

- She ignored them.

she's doing what most americans want

if jan 6th is allowed to slide, the it just becomes a dress rehearsal.

Cheney's father was a neocon who followed Bibi's Clean Break Strategy. Liz seems to be a real conservative.
Damn you Leftist are Stupid.

Why even come on here and attempt to discuss politics?

You are better off pretending like you understand the wiring schematics on the Space Shuttle.

You are better off pretending like you understand the wiring schematics on the Space Shuttle.

You're a moron, pops.. Read Clean Break Strategy.

You're a moron, pops.. Read Clean Break Strategy.
I'm not interested in your brainwashed Leftist propaganda.

Your ignorance and stupidity speaks for itself in your every post.

Liz Cheney is no more of a Conservative than B. Hussein Obama was a Christian.

You are clearly a Leftist Nut !!!

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Aren't you glad you have leftist extremists like surada to let you know which conservatives are the real ones? I mean wow, it's such a useful service they provide.

On the down side, she can't get her head through doorways

Aren't you glad you have leftist extremists like surada to let you know which conservatives are the real ones? I mean wow, it's such a useful service they provide.

I was a Republican for 35 years until Bush invaded Iraq... and I do know a bit about the Middle East and US foreign policy and the oil business.

Cheny was hired by Haliburton to lobby his friends in DC to lift sanctions against Iraq, Libya and the Stans .. He failed.

I was a Republican for 35 years until Bush invaded Iraq... and I do know a bit about the Middle East and US foreign policy and the oil business.

Cheny was hired by Haliburton to lobby his friends in DC to lift sanctions against Iraq, Libya and the Stans .. He failed.

You were a Republican. I'd say good one, but EVERY Democrat was a Republican before 2000. Or so you claim ...

JoeB131 has updated his game. He always used to be a Republican until W. Now he says he was a Republican until Trump. He's a liar, he was on this board long before Trump and sure the fuck wasn't a Republican. My point though is pretending you were a Republican before W now though is definitely old school. Joe is and was a racist, that doesn't change

Last edited:
She is significantly more conservative than the woman who replaced her.

She has always been a consistent conservative.

She just wants to be an HONEST conservative, and that's what got her taken out.
No she is playing games. Like With the Bush's being swamp members, she is also a swamp member playing games thinking that if she runs with a R behind her name, no one will realize that she just a swamp member. The swamp of both Rs and D's needs to go....most all of them belong in prison or worse....

Cheney is seeking to redeem the conservative Republican Party we all once knew.

The invasive RINOs, the cult of Trumpery that infested and perverted it in 2016, features lies that provoke goon attacks on democracy:

Screen Shot 2021-06-28 at 9.00.16 AM.png

Trump goons diminish America.​

The invasive RINOs, the cult of Trumpery that infested and perverted it in 2016, features lies that provoke goon attacks on democracy:

View attachment 511014

You're a total fucking moron. Cheney is not at all like Reagan and the traditional Republican. She's a Democrat suck up.

What is wrong with you that you think you speak for conservatives? How do you get your head through doorways?

I was thinking she couldn't get her big ass through doorways but ..... whatever.

View attachment 511014

The Republican Party isn't conservative ....

Dumbass Leftists .....

Go Figure.

You were a Republican. I'd say good one, but EVERY Democrat was a Republican before 2000. Or so you claim ...

JoeB131 has updated his game. He always used to be a Republican until W. Now he says he was a Republican until Trump. He's a liar, he was on this board long before Trump and sure the fuck wasn't a Republican. My point though is pretending you were a Republican before W now though is definitely old school. Joe is and was a racist, that doesn't change

I don't know anything about every Republican.

I know I wrote dozens of letters trying to stop the invasion of Iraq before I resigned the party.

And, so was B. Hussein Obama .... :rolleyes:

• Funny
Reactions: kaz

Forum List

Back