Why Is Liz Cheney Acting Like A Democrat, Focused On Attacking Trump & Conservatives Instead Of Moving On?

She is significantly more conservative than the woman who replaced her.

She has always been a consistent conservative.

She just wants to be an HONEST conservative, and that's what got her taken out.
Bro. Now I know you don't really believe that honesty was her motivation.

She, like her father, is a military/industrial complex whore.
Oh, she's acting out of her sense of honesty. But she was dishonest in supporting him before the Jan 6 attempted insurrection. I find it interesting that THAT was her "red line."

I mean, for the gop she has to go. It's not that she's "helping dems" but she is pointing out what spineless suckups the gop has.
see comment above your about rubbing salt in the wound.
Well yeah, but the gop could stop bitching about the myth of the election being stolen. I mean .... move on. Bidens' really messing up on the border. This child tax credit expansion really is inflationary. I don't want an elec car.

The child tax credit expansion is not inflationary. You have no issue with the rich getting more yet you think ordinary people getting a few extra bucks is harnful.

Liz really doesn't like Putin, btw. If I were still inclined to vote republican, I'd be wanting to stay away as far as possible from Trump's unproven claims of "theft."
It's certainly not a good idea to keep reminding pissed voters about said "theft" by continuing to bring up the Jan 6 incident.

She couldn't keep her mouth shut, so....take a back seat.
If republicans are allowed to whitewash Jan 6th, then it'll happen again.
If Liz Cheney is allowed to keep her leadership position while continuing to talk about Jan 6, instead of moving on, the GOP is going to lose voters.

See the difference?

By removing her, the GOP will lose voters. It is Republicans who are trying to pretend there was voter fraud and Jan 6 was not violent.

That's it! Democrats luv Liz because she's a CONSERVATIVE! And you are the one to decide that because you're a leftist shill, and no one knows conservatism and can speak for it better than a LEFTIST SHILL.

LOL, you crack me up.

Don't respond to this, I didn't have your permission to respond to your posts, so this doesn't exist
So I've reduced you to asking that I not respond. Cool. I can understand it, given what you are.

Democrats love Liz? Nope. Standard Trumpian liar. And you obviously don't know my politics. I think you've been conned by a buffoon so can only be a "leftist shill". Standard Trumpian ignorance.

Good stuff.

Democrats are just the dumbest people. I mean my God.

You keep saying I am not allowed to respond without your permission, fuck wad. I didn't say that, you did.

And I didn't get your permission, why are you responding to this? Huh? You're supporting disobedience to your will now?
You poor thing.

And who said I'm a Democrat?

:popcorn:

You're not a Democrat now????

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
Okay Trumpster, tell me:

Why would I belong to a party with which I disagree on corporate taxation, Single Payer, immigration, PC, Identity Politics, race, "you didn't build that", trade, and late term abortion?

Go ahead, Einstein. Lay it out for me. Tell me your whining isn't just about my opinion of Trump and Trumpism.

kaz: I voted for Tump

Mac: Bam, I just figured it out, kaz, you voted for Trump! OMG, you're a Trumpster! You voted for Trump! I cleverly deduced that reading between the lines of your posts! I figured it out! I figured it out! I'm so clever! You voted for Trump! I just realized that!

Moron
Yeah, I didn't so. So much for that "Democrat" bullshit.

Trumpster.

Write cogent posts, dickweed.

And that you're not a Democrat is just a joke, not a serious point.

Psst, I voted for Trump.

LOL, what an ass wipe
You still haven't answered why I'd belong to the Democratic Party.

I don't care for your adored one, so you have to attack like a child.

It's that simple. YOU'RE that simple.

You vote for Democrats, you spend all day on message boards advocating Democrats and spreading their propaganda. That's a Democrat, Tex
You're free to start a thread and tag me. Ask me where I disagree with them on any issue(s). I'll be more than happy to respond fully.

I suspect you don't have the balls to do that. You'd rather just bitch because you're so sensitive.

Tough shit then.
So, are you still running with the GOP removed Liz Cheney because she was "speaking the truth" about Jan 6, or are you coming around to notion that the GOP wanted her to move on and she refused, which tends to piss off the GOP base, something the GOP doesn't need right now?

It is Trump and Republicans who refuse to move on. Had they decided to move on, she would have had no reason to speak out. She refused to go along with Republican lies and that is why she was removed and replaced by a 2 bit Trump whore.

It is Trump and Republicans who refuse to move on. Had they decided to move on, she would have had no reason to speak out. She refused to go along with Republican lies and that is why she was removed and replaced by a 2 bit Trump whore.
I do love it when they say they "just want to move on", and yet remained mired in the Big Lie.

Ideology can make people do and say some pretty ridiculous things.

I do love it when they say they "just want to move on", and yet remained mired in the Big Lie.

Ideology can make people do and say some pretty ridiculous things.
The 2020 election is lost

Everyone knows it is stolen

But libs succeeded in putting biden and his terrible policies in the white house so they dont care

What everyone is fighting for now is to make sure your side does not steal future elections

You mean right wing fascists not conservatives.
Exactly ...

We are clear your Communist handlers have instructed you to call ALL forms of patriotism "Fascist" ....

Well done lil' brainwashed Sheeple.
The only fascists I have seen are the democrat party and their fair haired little fascists in Antifa--just because they call themselves anti, doesn't mean they are. Like ALL democrats they LIE!

Angry....bitter...nasty...obsessed...

TRUMP LOST THE ELECTION.
TRUMPNIS HONE.
JOE BIDEN IS PRESIDENT.
NOTHING IS GOING TO CHANGE THAT.

LIZ CHENEY, acting like a TDS-suffering, obsessed anti-Trimp Democrat, continued to rail against Trump instead of moving on and getting back to work for her Constituents and the American people.

She was warned by her constituents to do so.
She was warned by her party to do so.
- She ignored them all and continued to do so.

She was Censured back at home.
- She ignored them.

She was removed from her leadership position by her party
- She continued her attacks in Trump on the way out and swore to do everything she can to prevent Trump's return instead of getting back to work for her Constituents and country, justifying her removal

Liz Cheney is STILL 'campaigning against former President Trump, still attacking him and the 74 million Conservatives / Trump supporters who voted for him, insulting / alienating them, and driving them away from the GOP that needs them yo unseat tge Dems in the mid-terms...

So WTF? She is like a rabid dog, lashing out - she is obsessed with Trump, like Democrats, and she is siding with the same Democrats who viciously attacked and insulted her father and who only support her now for her unhinged, obsessive ranting and attacks on a man no longer in office.

At this rate, she will not win re-election...as a Repblican.

Cheney is more of a conservative than Trump.

Cheney is of course wrong on the issues, as are all conservatives, but at least by rejecting the Big Lie, she’s exhibited some integrity common to few conservatives.
trump cultists have no integrity. In fact, it's like kryptonite to them.

easyt65 said:
Why is Liz Cheney acting like a Democrat, Focused On Attacking Trump & Conservatives Instead of Moving On
Liz Cheney is conducting herself like a genuine, conservative Republican, vehemently opposed to the Democratic agenda, adhering to reality and Party principles rather than kowtowing to a cult leader Loser who is far too self-obsessed and morally feeble to handle the truth.

While the Loser aids and abets communist authoritarians like Putin and Xi who delight in the Loser's savaging democracy, she champions American values from her rightist perspective.

Consider how her acknowledging the truth comports with the unambiguous admissions of the Party's leadership:

“The president bears responsibility for Wednesday’s attack on Congress by mob rioters.”
House Minority Leader Keven McCarthy (R), January 13, 2021​
“The mob was fed lies. They were provoked by the president and other powerful people, and they tried to use fear and violence to stop a specific proceeding of the first branch of the federal government which they did not like.”
Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R)​
“Yesterday electors met in all 50 states. So as of this morning our country has officially a president-elect and a vice president-elect… The Electoral College has spoken. So today I want to congratulate President-elect Joe Biden.”
Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R), December 15, 2020​
"I don't think anybody is questioning the legitimacy of the presidential election. I think that is all over with."
House Minority Leader Keven McCarthy (R), May 12, 2021​
I grow increasingly nauseas over watching these hardcore lefties lick Cheney's asshole.
You appear to be very unhappy over it.

Liz Cheney is now old news, an obsessed anti-Trumper who has been Censured by her home state and demoted by her fellow Republicans for her neglect of current political issues because of her obsessive hatred of President Trump and her attack on 74 Million Conservatives / Republicans for supporting Trump, hurting the Republican party.
And yet...trump cultists are starting threads about her in their fear.

They should have kicked her out long ago for terrible ideas. The fact that she got kicked out for her good ideas pretty much sums up the state of the Republicans.

I really am beside myself watching the Republican Party disintegrate into the Party of Trump. It’s crazy.
She's always been a straight-ahead Republican, for sure. But I have to give her credit for being honest and sticking with it. She's making the sheep look even more sheepy, and they know it.

I'm amazed every day at what one guy has done to this party.

And THIS guy, of all fuckin' people. It's still mind-blowing.
What the fuck is a "straight ahead Republican?" She's about as honest as a trip-and-fall lawyer.

The bottom line: you support her because she attacks Trump and the Republican party, and for no other reason.

No one is fooled.
"What the fuck is a 'straight ahead Republican'"? I'm not surprised you don't know. You're a trump cultist.

Liz Cheney Acting Like A Democrat
True – in that she’s being honest and truthful, particularly about the fact that Trump lost the election, that the 2020 election was neither ‘rigged’ nor ‘stolen,’ and the fact that Trump indeed is an ongoing threat to America’s democracy.

The leftist media decided the election was fair. I mean that there is the end of the discussion, no one has a right to disagree with fake news. That's right in the first amendment, right Himmler?
Such is the authoritarian right: compel conformity, punish dissent.
ROFL! As if the left doesn't compel conformity. What do you think the term "politically correct" means, you fucking dumbass.

Certainly not what you think it means, fool. What you call "politically correct", my mother would have called "good manners". Of course you have no manners whatsoever, so I don't expect you to understand.

"Good manners" is the art of making everyone feel comfortable and respected in your presence. It means treating everyone as YOU would like to be treated - a very Christian concept.

It means never referring to ANYONE as "you fucking dumbass", even someone as feckless and and useless as yourself.
Only very unhappy people behave as that poster does.

That's it! Democrats luv Liz because she's a CONSERVATIVE! And you are the one to decide that because you're a leftist shill, and no one knows conservatism and can speak for it better than a LEFTIST SHILL.

LOL, you crack me up.

Don't respond to this, I didn't have your permission to respond to your posts, so this doesn't exist
So I've reduced you to asking that I not respond. Cool. I can understand it, given what you are.

Democrats love Liz? Nope. Standard Trumpian liar. And you obviously don't know my politics. I think you've been conned by a buffoon so can only be a "leftist shill". Standard Trumpian ignorance.

Good stuff.

You keep saying I am not allowed to respond without your permission, fuck wad. I didn't say that, you did.

And I didn't get your permission, why are you responding to this? Huh? You're supporting disobedience to your will now?
You poor thing.

Okay Trumpster, tell me:

Why would I belong to a party with which I disagree on corporate taxation, Single Payer, immigration, PC, Identity Politics, race, "you didn't build that", trade, and late term abortion?

Go ahead, Einstein. Lay it out for me. Tell me your whining isn't just about my opinion of Trump and Trumpism.

Mac: Bam, I just figured it out, kaz, you voted for Trump! OMG, you're a Trumpster! You voted for Trump! I cleverly deduced that reading between the lines of your posts! I figured it out! I figured it out! I'm so clever! You voted for Trump! I just realized that!

Moron

Trumpster.

Psst, I voted for Trump.

LOL, what an ass wipe

You vote for Democrats, you spend all day on message boards advocating Democrats and spreading their propaganda. That's a Democrat, Tex
You're free to start a thread and tag me. Ask me where I disagree with them on any issue(s). I'll be more than happy to respond fully.

I suspect you don't have the balls to do that. You'd rather just bitch because you're so sensitive.

Tough shit then.
So, are you still running with the GOP removed Liz Cheney because she was "speaking the truth" about Jan 6, or are you coming around to notion that the GOP wanted her to move on and she refused, which tends to piss off the GOP base, something the GOP doesn't need right now?
I know it's because she didn't show loyalty to your king.

You can pretend it's whatever you'd like, I don't care.

LOL, another partisan Democrat who thinks you speak for Republicans. What a stupid douche
Waiting on that thread!

Looking forward to it!

Um ... what thread do you think you're "waiting on" again? Typical Democrat, you want to be spoon fed. Is this a prove you wrong request? LOL
I thought you were going to back up your words, and start a thread that challenged me to criticize and disagree with the Democrats! I was looking forward to shoving your lies down your throat!

No?

Holy shit, I'm sorry.

I forgot, you have no balls!

I'm sorry, what was that again? I fell asleep while you were talking and hit my head on the desk
Aw, I'm sorry, Trumpster.

Anyway, I overestimated you. My bad!

You think you overestimated me because you demanded that I start a stupid thread debating if you're a Democrat or not as if that question is in doubt. You "overestimated" me because I didn't do it. I didn't obey you.

What a fucking moron you are

LOL, you crack me up.

Good stuff.

You poor thing.

Okay Trumpster, tell me:

Moron

Trumpster.

Psst, I voted for Trump.

LOL, what an ass wipe

Tough shit then.
I know it's because she didn't show loyalty to your king.

You can pretend it's whatever you'd like, I don't care.

LOL, another partisan Democrat who thinks you speak for Republicans. What a stupid douche
Waiting on that thread!

Looking forward to it!

Um ... what thread do you think you're "waiting on" again? Typical Democrat, you want to be spoon fed. Is this a prove you wrong request? LOL
I thought you were going to back up your words, and start a thread that challenged me to criticize and disagree with the Democrats! I was looking forward to shoving your lies down your throat!

No?

Holy shit, I'm sorry.

I forgot, you have no balls!

I'm sorry, what was that again? I fell asleep while you were talking and hit my head on the desk
Aw, I'm sorry, Trumpster.

Anyway, I overestimated you. My bad!

You think you overestimated me because you demanded that I start a stupid thread debating if you're a Democrat or not as if that question is in doubt. You "overestimated" me because I didn't do it. I didn't obey you.

What a fucking moron you are
Could be. And you're a good little Trumpster.

Liz really doesn't like Putin, btw. If I were still inclined to vote republican, I'd be wanting to stay away as far as possible from Trump's unproven claims of "theft."
It's certainly not a good idea to keep reminding pissed voters about said "theft" by continuing to bring up the Jan 6 incident.

She couldn't keep her mouth shut, so....take a back seat.
If republicans are allowed to whitewash Jan 6th, then it'll happen again.

People just aren't as stupid as you hope they are that we somehow don't know that leftists supported the endless violence, looting, destruction and murder all last summer. Note of those even happened on January 6.

Get your hand out of your pants and start writing big boy posts that aren't just stupid like that
Trump campaign spent millions organizing Jan 6th.

What leftist support for summer violence?
Trump campaign spent millions organizing Jan 6th.

You made that up. Reread the links on that, it isn't what they said. You even couldn't read leftist propaganda right

What leftist support for summer violence?

You're a fucking moron
Here is trump campaign organizing Jan 6th.

Where is a democrat inciting summer violence?
https://www.newscentermaine.com/art...otest/97-3d5f9751-6b73-4975-836f-4064d3ff7f26

https://www.wzzm13.com/article/news...ision/97-52b5d7e5-9681-4711-a958-310968025d12

https://www.wcnc.com/article/news/l...ision/97-52b5d7e5-9681-4711-a958-310968025d12

Dudshmuck's brain is just liquid at this point. He won't process it, he can't. He's just an echo of a person at this point parroting Democrat fascist propaganda

Forum List

Back