Why Is Liz Cheney Acting Like A Democrat, Focused On Attacking Trump & Conservatives Instead Of Moving On?

You might as well say that there's no such thing as a conservative.
Why?

It's your ignorant Leftist ass who doesn't understand what a Conservative is.
Oh, I certainly do understand all too well, in fact, for a period of time measured in decades. I'm all too familiar with the bad conservative behavior and their compulsive lying. In fact, it wasn't until recently that conservatives were the loudest voices around, but that all changed after the murder of George Floyd set off all those protests all across the country.

Maybe that's why conservatives decided to storm the Capitol. You know, perhaps they felt that they had been upstaged, and they didn't like that.

Last edited:
Oh, I certainly do understand all too well for a period of time measured in decades. I'm all to familiar with the bad behavior and the compulsive lying. In fact, it wasn't until recently that conservatives were the loudest voices around, but that all changed after the murder of George Floyd set off all those protests all across the country.

Maybe that's why conservatives decided to storm the Capitol. You know, perhaps they felt that they had been upstaged, and they didn't like that.
Jeezus ... you are another sick Leftist ....

STOP responding to my comments you sick F ......

The answer to the OP question is incredibly obvious to anyone with an IQ over 5.

The cheneys are Zionist Jews. Dick Cheney was one of the worst 911 traitors, as HW put it "served the president badly" as if w was just duped, and everyone associated with the 911 Zionist traitors is behind Biden, who is also Zionist Jew....

W
Bolton
Pence
Fox News
Bill Cohen
George will

None of these was ever republican or conservative or democrat or liberal. They were just ZIONIST, and they have wrecked our great country because too many idiots have an IQ under 5...

The democrat party has always been dominated by Zionist Jews, who "own it."

Jefferson Davis was not the first or the last one.

Joe Biden, we were warned about you...

Have us based Mossad assets take out a president deemed unfriendly to Israel - homO- so that the current vp - traitor Joe, who, like LBJ, would lie about it - could forcefully dictate us foreign policy to help Israel invade and occupy gaza again....

The answer to the OP question is incredibly obvious to anyone with an IQ over 5.

The cheneys are Zionist Jews. Dick Cheney was one of the worst 911 traitors, as HW put it "served the president badly" as if w was just duped, and everyone associated with the 911 Zionist traitors is behind Biden, who is also Zionist Jew....

W
Bolton
Pence
Fox News
Bill Cohen
George will

None of these was ever republican or conservative or democrat or liberal. They were just ZIONIST, and they have wrecked our great country because too many idiots have an IQ under 5...
Where does the fight go from here?

Oh, I certainly do understand all too well for a period of time measured in decades. I'm all to familiar with the bad behavior and the compulsive lying. In fact, it wasn't until recently that conservatives were the loudest voices around, but that all changed after the murder of George Floyd set off all those protests all across the country.

Jeezus ... you are another sick Leftist ....

STOP responding to my comments you sick F ......
LOL! You're the one calling me names, and I'm the sick F?

Patriotic Americans need to ask that question.

Do we accept Zionist dictatorship masquerading as democracy with "free" press...

Nobody who is a patriotic American should accept in your face election fraud. If we do not fight back now with everything we have, we have lost our freedom and our country.

And we know Joe is going to invade Iran over lies and fraud, and when he does, the Zionists in the GOP will cheer, as there are already 70+ votes in the senate for it...

Will we fall for this shit yet again?

"Stefanik easily defeated Rep. Chip Roy of Texas 134-46 in a secret ballot that gave GOP lawmakers a distinct choice about where to steer the party. Stefanik has a moderate voting record but strong backing from Trump and other party leaders, including some conservatives, while Roy is in the hard-right House Freedom Caucus and was actively opposed by the former president.

In remarks to reporters after her victory, Stefanik underscored how the twice-impeached Trump’s clout within the GOP remains potent, a rarity for a defeated former president. Polling shows strong Trump loyalty among Republican voters, giving party leaders little incentive to ostracize him.

“Voters determine the leader of the Republican Party, and President Trump is the leader that they look to,” said Stefanik, 36. She added, “He is an important voice in the Republican Party and we look forward to working with him.”

While the GOP defines itself as conservative, Stefanik’s win provided one measure of the diminished role ideology now plays for Republicans.

Her lifetime voting score from the conservative Heritage Action for America is 48, one of the most moderate marks of all House Republicans. That compares to Cheney’s 80 and Roy’s 96.

The conservative Club for Growth, which backed Roy, gives Stefanik a lifetime mark of 35. That is well below Cheney’s 65 and Roy’s 100, and even beneath Rep. Ilhan Omar of Minnesota, a member of the “squad” of young progressive House Democrats, who scored 38."

Its good to see the GOP get more liberal. I often said that I would like to have two parties to choose from.

Historically speaking, phrases such as "All TRUE [insert ethnicity here]s believe [assertion of choice]" are really, really bad signs that the speaker is believing the bad guys.

Same goes when the word "Zionist" shows up.

Historically speaking.

LIAR! You fucking democrats are bitching more about the vote than anyone else--including Cheney, herself--she signed her death warrant with WY voters long before this point. These RINOS are all going to be gone.
Our Leftist friends are just parroting what their Communist handlers are telling them to repeat.

Meanwhile, back on the Hill, the Left is licking their wounds from losing a traitor on the inside.
I doubt that any of the 'Left' will be mourning the removal of Liz Cheney.
Well, you'd be wrong. When principled conservatives become an endangered species at the hands of unprincipled conservatives, that's bad news for America, regardless of one's political persuasion.
A rino is not a principled conservative--just a traitorous democrat posing as a conservative.
She's not a RINO. These days conservatives like to trot out that tired and dismissive description simply as an attempt to discredit anyone who doesn't bow to Trump. It's a sad commentary about the GOP base that they no longer regard principles as important because they have decided to pledge allegiance to a man instead of the flag.

Unlike what Wind in his Hair would claim in Dances With Wolves, this was not a good trade because men are fallible, and I guarantee you that Trump will fail to live up to your idolatry.
Spoken like a true lying democrat. Fact is, I hear more whining from the democrats than the republicans. Who is she serving, Sherlock.

She's not a RINO. These days conservatives like to trot out that tired and dismissive description simply as an attempt to discredit anyone who doesn't bow to Trump. It's a sad commentary about the GOP base that they no longer regard principles as important because they have decided to pledge allegiance to a man instead of the flag.

Unlike what Wind in his Hair would claim in Dances With Wolves, this was not a good trade because men are fallible, and I guarantee you that Trump will fail to live up to your idolatry.
You are right, you uninformed dumbass Leftist .....

She's not a RINO.

No conservative has said that.

She's one of yours ....

Liz Cheney is a LEFTIST !!!!
It's simply preposterous to call Liz Cheney a leftist since she's a lifelong conservative in the mold of her father.

Aside from that, when you start calling someone names, you've already lost the argument.
Bush and Cheney were sellouts too.

She is significantly more conservative than the woman who replaced her.
She is far more impressed with herself than she has a reason to be

Browbeating 75 million trump voters shows how out of touch she is with ordinary people

Angry....bitter...nasty...obsessed...

TRUMP LOST THE ELECTION.
TRUMPNIS HONE.
JOE BIDEN IS PRESIDENT.
NOTHING IS GOING TO CHANGE THAT.

LIZ CHENEY, acting like a TDS-suffering, obsessed anti-Trimp Democrat, continued to rail against Trump instead of moving on and getting back to work for her Constituents and the American people.

She was warned by her constituents to do so.
She was warned by her party to do so.
- She ignored them all and continued to do so.

She was Censured back at home.
- She ignored them.

She was removed from her leadership position by her party
- She continued her attacks in Trump on the way out and swore to do everything she can to prevent Trump's return instead of getting back to work for her Constituents and country, justifying her removal

Liz Cheney is STILL 'campaigning against former President Trump, still attacking him and the 74 million Conservatives / Trump supporters who voted for him, insulting / alienating them, and driving them away from the GOP that needs them yo unseat tge Dems in the mid-terms...

So WTF? She is like a rabid dog, lashing out - she is obsessed with Trump, like Democrats, and she is siding with the same Democrats who viciously attacked and insulted her father and who only support her now for her unhinged, obsessive ranting and attacks on a man no longer in office.

At this rate, she will not win re-election...as a Repblican.

It's in her blood.

Angry....bitter...nasty...obsessed...

TRUMP LOST THE ELECTION.
TRUMPNIS HONE.
JOE BIDEN IS PRESIDENT.
NOTHING IS GOING TO CHANGE THAT.

LIZ CHENEY, acting like a TDS-suffering, obsessed anti-Trimp Democrat, continued to rail against Trump instead of moving on and getting back to work for her Constituents and the American people.

She was warned by her constituents to do so.
She was warned by her party to do so.
- She ignored them all and continued to do so.

She was Censured back at home.
- She ignored them.

She was removed from her leadership position by her party
- She continued her attacks in Trump on the way out and swore to do everything she can to prevent Trump's return instead of getting back to work for her Constituents and country, justifying her removal

Liz Cheney is STILL 'campaigning against former President Trump, still attacking him and the 74 million Conservatives / Trump supporters who voted for him, insulting / alienating them, and driving them away from the GOP that needs them yo unseat tge Dems in the mid-terms...

So WTF? She is like a rabid dog, lashing out - she is obsessed with Trump, like Democrats, and she is siding with the same Democrats who viciously attacked and insulted her father and who only support her now for her unhinged, obsessive ranting and attacks on a man no longer in office.

At this rate, she will not win re-election...as a Repblican.

She hangs with Romney and the like, Bush Jr. They're closet Demonicrats.

They should have kicked her out long ago for terrible ideas. The fact that she got kicked out for her good ideas pretty much sums up the state of the Republicans.

I really am beside myself watching the Republican Party disintegrate into the Party of Trump. It’s crazy.
She's always been a straight-ahead Republican, for sure. But I have to give her credit for being honest and sticking with it. She's making the sheep look even more sheepy, and they know it.

I'm amazed every day at what one guy has done to this party.

And THIS guy, of all fuckin' people. It's still mind-blowing.
What the fuck is a "straight ahead Republican?" She's about as honest as a trip and fall lawyer.

The bottom line: you support her because she attacks Trump and the Republican party, and for no other reason.

No one is fooled.
On what issues does she disagree with the Republicans?

:popcorn:
Trumps impeachment and Jan 6. She stabbed her constituents in the back
So it's not about the actual issues, it's just about loyalty to your adored one.

Nice. I rest my case.

She is significantly more conservative than the woman who replaced her.

She has always been a consistent conservative.

She just wants to be an HONEST conservative, and that's what got her taken out.

That's it! Democrats luv Liz because she's a CONSERVATIVE! And you are the one to decide that because you're a leftist shill, and no one knows conservatism and can speak for it better than a LEFTIST SHILL.

LOL, you crack me up.

Don't respond to this, I didn't have your permission to respond to your posts, so this doesn't exist
So I've reduced you to asking that I not respond. Cool. I can understand it, given what you are.

Democrats love Liz? Nope. Standard Trumpian liar. And you obviously don't know my politics. I think you've been conned by a buffoon so can only be a "leftist shill". Standard Trumpian ignorance.

Good stuff.

Democrats are just the dumbest people. I mean my God.

You keep saying I am not allowed to respond without your permission, fuck wad. I didn't say that, you did.

And I didn't get your permission, why are you responding to this? Huh? You're supporting disobedience to your will now?
You poor thing.

And who said I'm a Democrat?

You're not a Democrat now????

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
Okay Trumpster, tell me:

Why would I belong to a party with which I disagree on corporate taxation, Single Payer, immigration, PC, Identity Politics, race, "you didn't build that", trade, and late term abortion?

Go ahead, Einstein. Lay it out for me. Tell me your whining isn't just about my opinion of Trump and Trumpism.

They should have kicked her out long ago for terrible ideas. The fact that she got kicked out for her good ideas pretty much sums up the state of the Republicans.

I really am beside myself watching the Republican Party disintegrate into the Party of Trump. It’s crazy.
She's always been a straight-ahead Republican, for sure. But I have to give her credit for being honest and sticking with it. She's making the sheep look even more sheepy, and they know it.

I'm amazed every day at what one guy has done to this party.

And THIS guy, of all fuckin' people. It's still mind-blowing.
What the fuck is a "straight ahead Republican?" She's about as honest as a trip and fall lawyer.

The bottom line: you support her because she attacks Trump and the Republican party, and for no other reason.

No one is fooled.
On what issues does she disagree with the Republicans?

She and her father are in the global trade camp primarily to enrich themselves at the expense of American workers just like Obama and the Clintons. They all sold us down the river. Biden is exactly the same.

Trump knew we were getting fucked in global trade deals as well as many treaties around the World. He truly was America first in the best possible way. The Cheney's, Obama's, Clinton's and Biden don't give a shit about working Americans. They are only about enriching themselves. Most working Americans understand this. The Marxist, colored people who only think of themselves as victims, and freeloaders don't give a shit.
I get the impression that conservatives never understood Trump at all.

For example, don't you think it's a little odd that a man who spent his entire life cheating bankers, and contractors, and was involved as a litigant in thousands of lawsuits as both a defendant and a plaintiff would worry about the US getting cheated?

What you need to understand about Trump is that he never saw it as possible for deals to be a win/win situation. He always viewed deals as a zero sum game which, to Trump, meant that if we aren't cheating someone (getting the better of them, at least), than they were cheating us (getting the better of us). Trump just doesn't view deals as a situation where each side can come away with something they want to the benefit of both sides.
I don't think this is about logic or issues or facts. This is about emotion. As a lifelong salesman, he looked at the base and knew just what buttons to push and he nailed it. He knew exactly how to tap into their rage, frustration and paranoia, and he hasn't stopped in five years. They adore him.

As another poster here put it, he took one look at the talk radio base and said, "this is gonna be easy".

Forum List

Back