Why Is Liz Cheney Acting Like A Democrat, Focused On Attacking Trump & Conservatives Instead Of Moving On?

They should have kicked her out long ago for terrible ideas. The fact that she got kicked out for her good ideas pretty much sums up the state of the Republicans.

I really am beside myself watching the Republican Party disintegrate into the Party of Trump. It’s crazy.

She is significantly more conservative than the woman who replaced her.

She has always been a consistent conservative.

She just wants to be an HONEST conservative, and that's what got her taken out.
iu
The trump kool-aid not settle well?
Watching MAC lick Cheney's butt hole is what makes me ill.
Self-loathing Conservatives have an interesting habit of exposing their fantasies to the world in public fora while thinking that they're disguising it as argument, or insult, or witticism.
... and they think it's not obvious.

That's it! Democrats luv Liz because she's a CONSERVATIVE! And you are the one to decide that because you're a leftist shill, and no one knows conservatism and can speak for it better than a LEFTIST SHILL.

LOL, you crack me up.

Don't respond to this, I didn't have your permission to respond to your posts, so this doesn't exist
So I've reduced you to asking that I not respond. Cool. I can understand it, given what you are.

Democrats love Liz? Nope. Standard Trumpian liar. And you obviously don't know my politics. I think you've been conned by a buffoon so can only be a "leftist shill". Standard Trumpian ignorance.

Good stuff.

Democrats are just the dumbest people. I mean my God.

You keep saying I am not allowed to respond without your permission, fuck wad. I didn't say that, you did.

And I didn't get your permission, why are you responding to this? Huh? You're supporting disobedience to your will now?
You poor thing.

And who said I'm a Democrat?

:popcorn:

iu
Typical Trump-level comment.
1000% better than any of yours.
Right on bro! :rock:

Liz Cheney is now old news, an obsessed anti-Trumper who has been Censured by her home state and demoted by her fellow Republicans for her neglect of current political issues because of her obsessive hatred of President Trump and her attack on 74 Million Conservatives / Republicans for supporting Trump, hurting the Republican party.

They should have kicked her out long ago for terrible ideas. The fact that she got kicked out for her good ideas pretty much sums up the state of the Republicans.

I really am beside myself watching the Republican Party disintegrate into the Party of Trump. It’s crazy.
She's always been a straight-ahead Republican, for sure. But I have to give her credit for being honest and sticking with it. She's making the sheep look even more sheepy, and they know it.

I'm amazed every day at what one guy has done to this party.

And THIS guy, of all fuckin' people. It's still mind-blowing.

Last edited:
Angry....bitter...nasty...obsessed...

TRUMP LOST THE ELECTION.
TRUMPNIS HONE.
JOE BIDEN IS PRESIDENT.
NOTHING IS GOING TO CHANGE THAT.

LIZ CHENEY, acting like a TDS-suffering, obsessed anti-Trimp Democrat, continued to rail against Trump instead of moving on and getting back to work for her Constituents and the American people.

She was warned by her constituents to do so.
She was warned by her party to do so.
- She ignored them all and continued to do so.

She was Censured back at home.
- She ignored them.

She was removed from her leadership position by her party
- She continued her attacks in Trump on the way out and swore to do everything she can to prevent Trump's return instead of getting back to work for her Constituents and country, justifying her removal

Liz Cheney is STILL 'campaigning against former President Trump, still attacking him and the 74 million Conservatives / Trump supporters who voted for him, insulting / alienating them, and driving them away from the GOP that needs them yo unseat tge Dems in the mid-terms...

So WTF? She is like a rabid dog, lashing out - she is obsessed with Trump, like Democrats, and she is siding with the same Democrats who viciously attacked and insulted her father and who only support her now for her unhinged, obsessive ranting and attacks on a man no longer in office.

At this rate, she will not win re-election...as a Repblican.

She represents herself and the Washington Establishment only. She does not represent the voters of Wyoming or the GOP. She is done politically, however I think she is too stupid to realize it.

She's always been a straight-ahead Republican, for sure. But I have to give her credit for being honest and sticking with it. She's making the sheep look even more sheepy, and they know it.

What the fuck is a "straight ahead Republican?" She's about as honest as a trip-and-fall lawyer.

The bottom line: you support her because she attacks Trump and the Republican party, and for no other reason.

No one is fooled.

Last edited:

What the fuck is a "straight ahead Republican?" She's about as honest as a trip and fall lawyer.

The bottom line: you support her because she attacks Trump and the Republican party, and for no other reason.

No one is fooled.
On what issues does she disagree with the Republicans?

All the promises made......all the promises made.....

I used to really like her, she was definitely a conservative, but she's quickly become part of the "Lincoln Project" types.
I'm done with her, and wish she would move on or get lost.

What the fuck is a "straight ahead Republican?" She's about as honest as a trip and fall lawyer.

No one is fooled.

She and her father are in the global trade camp primarily to enrich themselves at the expense of American workers just like Obama and the Clintons. They all sold us down the river. Biden is exactly the same.

Trump knew we were getting fucked in global trade deals as well as many treaties around the World. He truly was America first in the best possible way. The Cheney's, Obama's, Clinton's and Biden don't give a shit about working Americans. They are only about enriching themselves. Most working Americans understand this. The Marxist, colored people who only think of themselves as victims, and freeloaders don't give a shit.

iu
Self-loathing Conservatives have an interesting habit of exposing their fantasies to the world in public fora while thinking that they're disguising it as argument, or insult, or witticism.
... and they think it's not obvious.
You are so fucking clever!

No one is fooled.

Trumps impeachment and Jan 6. She stabbed her constituents in the back

Why Is Liz Cheney Acting Like A Democrat,​

What Democratic positions does Liz Cheney hold?
I was wondering the same.
For one, she claims the election was "free and fair."
That's not solely a Democratic position.
Yeah, it pretty much is.
Even some of the greatest GOP sycophants argue otherwise.

Representative Kevin McCarthy of California, the House Republican leader, suggested on Wednesday that members of his party recognized that President Biden had been legitimately elected, four months after he and 146 other Republicans voted to overturn the election results.

“I don’t think anybody is questioning the legitimacy of the presidential election,” Mr. McCarthy told reporters after meeting with Mr. Biden and congressional leaders at the White House to discuss infrastructure spending. “I think that is all over with. We’re sitting here with the president today. So from that point of view, I don’t think that’s a problem.”

McCarthy declared, "And unlike the left, we embrace free thought and debate."
“I don’t think anybody is questioning the legitimacy of the president’s election,” McCarthy said.
One reason why today's Republicans are not speaking up is because there is not much they can say in defense of their party. In addition to distortions of the truth, vain attempts to revise the events of Jan. 6, and the misadventures of Marjorie Taylor Green, there is the vote today on Liz Cheney's replacement whose only crime was telling the truth.

The Times reports, "House Republicans on Friday elected Representative Elise Stefanik of New York, a vocal defender of former President Donald J. Trump, as their No. 3 leader, moving swiftly to replace Representative Liz Cheney of Wyoming, who was deposed this week for her refusal to stay silent about the former president’s election lies."

Once again, as was the case in Cheney's removal, the vote was in secret, and it took place in the basement of the Capitol.

While Trump was President, the Republican Party lost the House, Senate, and the Presidency. Angered by the loss and claiming to this day without basis that the election was stolen from him, President Trump led an insurrection on Jan. 6 and our capitol was ransacked by far right wing groups loyal to him. Five people were killed.

Following the vote, liberal leaning Stefanik said: “I believe that voters determine the leader of the Republican Party, and President Trump is the leader that they look to. I support President Trump, voters support President Trump; he is an important voice in our Republican Party.”

No one is surprised by the total lack of support from Republicans regarding their party. How does one defend this charade?

Liz Cheney is now old news, an obsessed anti-Trumper who has been Censured by her home state and demoted by her fellow Republicans for her neglect of current political issues because of her obsessive hatred of President Trump and her attack on 74 Million Conservatives / Republicans for supporting Trump, hurting the Republican party.

Here political career is now a train wreck that's what she gets for going full Demtard.

Why Is Liz Cheney Acting Like A Democrat,​

What Democratic positions does Liz Cheney hold?
I was wondering the same.
For one, she claims the election was "free and fair."
That's not solely a Democratic position.
Yeah, it pretty much is.
Even some of the greatest GOP sycophants argue otherwise.

Representative Kevin McCarthy of California, the House Republican leader, suggested on Wednesday that members of his party recognized that President Biden had been legitimately elected, four months after he and 146 other Republicans voted to overturn the election results.

“I don’t think anybody is questioning the legitimacy of the presidential election,” Mr. McCarthy told reporters after meeting with Mr. Biden and congressional leaders at the White House to discuss infrastructure spending. “I think that is all over with. We’re sitting here with the president today. So from that point of view, I don’t think that’s a problem.”
McKarthy is a RINO. Always has been

TRUMP LOST THE ELECTION.
TRUMPNIS HONE.
JOE BIDEN IS PRESIDENT.

LIZ CHENEY, acting like a TDS-suffering, obsessed anti-Trimp Democrat, continued to rail against Trump instead of moving on and getting back to work for her Constituents and the American people.

- She ignored them.

- She continued her attacks in Trump on the way out and swore to do everything she can to prevent Trump's return instead of getting back to work for her Constituents and country, justifying her removal

Liz Cheney is STILL 'campaigning against former President Trump, still attacking him and the 74 million Conservatives / Trump supporters who voted for him, insulting / alienating them, and driving them away from the GOP that needs them yo unseat tge Dems in the mid-terms...

So WTF? She is like a rabid dog, lashing out - she is obsessed with Trump, like Democrats, and she is siding with the same Democrats who viciously attacked and insulted her father and who only support her now for her unhinged, obsessive ranting and attacks on a man no longer in office.

You don't even know what a Republican is anymore.. Its not some braindead Trump groupy that lacks morals and principles.

TRUMP LOST THE ELECTION.
TRUMPNIS HONE.
JOE BIDEN IS PRESIDENT.

- She ignored them.

I am not a fan of cancel culture regardless of who the cancelor and cancelee are. But sometimes you need to return in kind to send a message. I think that is at least in part what this is about.
The world we have helped usher in pushes moderates ( something we need) to polarize. Not only do you have to have an opinion on this and all the things we have made political ( in other words EVERYTHING) but you must also be adamant about it. How many people do you know who just say "I don't know if the election was stolen or not"? Much less for a politician to publically say something like that,
The down side is that instead of pushing the dems to become more tolerant the repubs may simply be becoming less tolerant . When you get as dirty as the DNC has gotten you really can pull others down to your level

New Topics

Forum List

Back