Why Is Lindsey Graham In More Legal Trouble Than Others??

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Senator Lindsey Graham is among a number of Donald Trump's inner circle who have been subpoenaed to testify to a special grand jury as part of a criminal investigation into alleged interference around the 2020 election. The subpoena is investigating whether Graham questioning the validity of some absentee ballots in Georgia was an attempt to "explore the possibility of a more favorable outcome" for Trump. Willis' investigation is also branching out and looking into what the prosecutor calls "a multi-state, coordinated plan by the Trump Campaign to influence the results of the November 2020 election in Georgia and elsewhere." Speaking to CBS' Face the Nation in January 2022, Graham said that he "asked about how the system worked when it came to mail in voting-balloting." "If he [Raffensperger] feels threatened by that conversation, he's got a problem," Graham added. "I actually thought it was a good conversation."

The thing I don't get about Lady G is.....he really gains nothing by being the most over-the-top flip flopping Trump sycophant next to Ted Cruz....Trumpers really don't like him and only tolerate him because they are impressed by his Trump worship -- but they will throw him under the bus at lightning speed when the time comes....and that time may be coming soon.....Even tho Graham is a lawyer and probably knows enough legalese to interfere in an election without going across the line -- this still makes him look full of shit.......imagine how Lady G would have been clutching pearls if this was Obama calling Michigan or Wisconsin to pressure state officials there....

Of all of the people who Fawnie subpoena'ed -- Lady G is the one with the weakest excuse for interfering with the Georgia elections..first of all, he can't claim he was representing Trump in any legal capacity to claim Att-Client privilege...and, why would a sitting US Senator who is in another state; call multiple state officials to press them about election results that has ZERO TO DO WITH HIM? I am sure he will delay delay delay -- but, he may be offered immunity and he could spill the beans on Trump and hope his voters forget about it when its time for re-election...or...he can just play victim and call the AG; a big fat mean ole racist lady for asking me questions -- that usually works for Trumpers...

"Senator Lindsey Graham is among a number of Donald Trump's inner circle who have been subpoenaed to testify to a special grand jury as part of a criminal investigation into alleged interference around the 2020 election. The subpoena is investigating whether Graham questioning the validity of some absentee ballots in Georgia was an attempt to "explore the possibility of a more favorable outcome" for Trump. Willis' investigation is also branching out and looking into what the prosecutor calls "a multi-state, coordinated plan by the Trump Campaign to influence the results of the November 2020 election in Georgia and elsewhere." Speaking to CBS' Face the Nation in January 2022, Graham said that he "asked about how the system worked when it came to mail in voting-balloting." "If he [Raffensperger] feels threatened by that conversation, he's got a problem," Graham added. "I actually thought it was a good conversation."

The thing I don't get about Lady G is.....he really gains nothing by being the most over-the-top flip flopping Trump sycophant next to Ted Cruz....Trumpers really don't like him and only tolerate him because they are impressed by his Trump worship -- but they will throw him under the bus at lightning speed when the time comes....and that time may be coming soon.....Even tho Graham is a lawyer and probably knows enough legalese to interfere in an election without going across the line -- this still makes him look full of shit.......imagine how Lady G would have been clutching pearls if this was Obama calling Michigan or Wisconsin to pressure state officials there....

Of all of the people who Fawnie subpoena'ed -- Lady G is the one with the weakest excuse for interfering with the Georgia elections..first of all, he can't claim he was representing Trump in any legal capacity to claim Att-Client privilege...and, why would a sitting US Senator who is in another state; call multiple state officials to press them about election results that has ZERO TO DO WITH HIM? I am sure he will delay delay delay -- but, he may be offered immunity and he could spill the beans on Trump and hope his voters forget about it when its time for re-election...or...he can just play victim and call the AG; a big fat mean ole racist lady for asking me questions -- that usually works for Trumpers...
I don't think that even the lawyers in the Trump orbit completely appreciated the amount of legal exposure they were subjecting themselves too. So I wouldn't be all that confident that Graham was able to insulate himself properly.

There will be enough evidence to open criminal investigations, but we both know that won't happen. Democrats are scared of another January 6th taking place if they do.

It won't happen because it never happens. Investigation after investigation after investigation and no one is ever held accountable for much of anything.

Lindseyrella grahamnesty is no friend to anyone for any longer than they hold the reins of power. Lindseyrella is his own friend.

1657115280004.png

Remember when you folks were all giddy about that Durham investigation because you thought it involved Hillary??

And then you creamed your panties when someone remotely connected to Hillary got charged....

and then you folks had a cry-fest when he was acquitted??

Imagine if this was Hillary's personal lawyer, campaign lawyer, legal advisor, and others...

Keep pretending like this is nothing...

Remember when you folks were all giddy about that Durham investigation because you thought it involved Hillary??

And then you creamed your panties when someone remotely connected to Hillary got charged....

and then you folks had a cry-fest when he was acquitted??

Imagine if this was Hillary's personal lawyer, campaign lawyer, legal advisor, and others...

Keep pretending like this is nothing...
Ok…

It won't happen because it never happens. Investigation after investigation after investigation and no one is ever held accountable for much of anything.

The political and financial elite are extremely rarely held accountable for any unlawful actions they may commit.
MAGA

IMO it was proven that Hillary and Lois Lerner should have faced charges also.
I wouldn't have lost sleep over it...

But clearly, attempting to violently overturn an election and stop the peaceful transfer of power for the first time in history is hopefully a clearer red line than not handling emails right or not giving certain groups with "Patriot" in their names; a 501c status fast enough...

Not sure what you are talking about. Are you referring to Democrat's total and complete abuse of power in going after their political enemies with kangaroo investigations?

I wouldn't have lost sleep over it...

But clearly, attempting to violently overturn an election and stop the peaceful transfer of power for the first time in history is hopefully a clearer red line than not handling emails right or not giving certain groups with "Patriot" in their names; a 501c status fast enough...
I thought Lerner was pigenholed buy WJC on the airfield runway, and not Hillary. Ethically wrong, but not a crime unless Slick explicitly asked for an investigation be halted for political reasons, and Lerner recused and IRONICALLY that was what put Comey in the position to pull his November Surprise in announcing a trove of previously unseen emails, which as it turned out had already been seen.

But I'm not sure what Graham may have done that was illegal ... but I have a guess based on his stridency in trying to avoid answering questions under oath, and Graham is normally NOT SHY about speaking. LOL He may be the next Rudy Ghouliani.

Sticking his nose into a Ga presidential election's odd, but Graham is a gadfly and narcissist. IF he actually asked votes be illegally counted ... that would be a crime, I'd think. But I really doubt he'd be so stupid. Even Trump seems to have "couched" his wishes. "Just find me anothe 30K votes" He didn't say "illegal" votes. Still if Trump was ever charged, a jury could "infer" he meant illegal. My GUESS is Trump and Graham talked about the GA election before Graham made his call. IF so, Graham would have to answer to whether he aided Trump's illegal request to fix an election.

Still no one is getting charged, imo.

I don't think that even the lawyers in the Trump orbit completely appreciated the amount of legal exposure they were subjecting themselves too. So I wouldn't be all that confident that Graham was able to insulate himself properly.
It appears that otherwise intelligent people just fall into this sometimes.

I saw a really interesting point made about this: Like a mob boss, Trump forces to you to make a choice, constantly. If you choose against him, he attacks you with everything he has. If you choose for him, you're loved and then dragged further down the legal/moral/ethical rabbit hole with him, and then used as a shield to protect him.

5, 10, 15 years down the road, there are going to be some absolutely fascinating psychology books written on this period.

It appears that otherwise intelligent people just fall into this sometimes.

I saw a really interesting point made about this: Like a mob boss, Trump forces to you to make a choice, constantly. If you choose against him, he attacks you with everything he has. If you choose for him, you're loved and then dragged further down the legal/moral/ethical rabbit hole with him, and then used as a shield to protect him.

5, 10, 15 years down the road, there are going to be some absolutely fascinating psychology books written on this period.
I don't think Trump's essentially threatening personal destruction for anyone who doesn't "bend a knee" is that unusual. LBJ would effectively make a senator unable to advance legislation if he didn't "play ball." Nixon was infamous. WJC had a wall defended bitterly by people like Brazille and Hillary.

But those three people lost their power to destroy when they lost public support. And they all payed a price, although arguably Hillary paid Slick's price.

Forum List

Back