Why is Jake Sullivan still working in the Biden Administration?

Oldestyle

Diamond Member
Apr 6, 2020
Sunny Florida
Durham's report pulls back the curtain to reveal the full extent of the Hillary Clinton campaign's "bag of dirty tricks"! How they lied to the FBI...to Congress...to the media...and to the American people! Joe Biden's National Security Advisor Jake Sullivan was involved in all of it. So why does someone like THAT...still have a high level job in our government?

Durham's report pulls back the curtain to reveal the full extent of the Hillary Clinton campaign's "bag of dirty tricks"! How they lied to the FBI...to Congress...to the media...and to the American people! Joe Biden's National Security Advisor Jake Sullivan was involved in all of it. So why does someone like THAT...still have a high level job in our government?
Where could one get a copy of the Durham Report?

You have to ask?

The thing I find most troubling is John Brennan briefing Barack Obama about what the Clinton Campaign was doing three days before the FBI started their investigation...something that was subsequently leaked to a compliant main stream media.
Barack Obama KNEW what Hillary Clinton was doing. So did Brennan. So why were they never questioned about their part in this plan to smear the Presidential candidate of the opposing Party?

If Barack Obama possessed even a modicum of integrity he should have picked up the phone the minute that meeting with Brennan was over and warned his Justice Department not to have anything to do with the "Russian Collusion" scam that Hillary Clinton and the DNC were in the process of pulling! His failure to do so speaks VOLUMES about him as a person and as the leader of the Country!

I don't care about Sussman. That is a matter for a Jury, which I will support. I saw the indictment, but not the report.

Old Style in the opening thread post mentioned the Durham Report pulling back the veil. That Durham Report is what I would be interested in seeing and reading. We've been promised it for so long, before, during and after the election, I kinda lost faith it existed, kind of a political unicorn, fabled, but not found. I mean, it did start in the spring of 2019, and we are 2 or 3 days from the fall of 2021. Anybody know what the hold up is?

He is a democrat, promotion time.

This is shocking news.
For the first time in history politicians have been caught lying.
The history of the country will now revolve on a completely new axis.

I don't care about Sussman. That is a matter for a Jury, which I will support. I saw the indictment, but not the report.

Old Style in the opening thread post mentioned the Durham Report pulling back the veil. That Durham Report is what I would be interested in seeing and reading. We've been promised it for so long, before, during and after the election, I kinda lost faith it existed, kind of a political unicorn, fabled, but not found. I mean, it did start in the spring of 2019, and we are 2 or 3 days from the fall of 2021. Anybody know what the hold up is?
What Durham found is political Kryptonite, White! The Clinton Campaign conspired with people in the Justice Department and in the media to smear Donald Trump with lies that THEY and the DNC paid for and Barack Obama...the President of the United States...knew about it three days BEFORE the FBI started their "investigation"!

This is shocking news.
For the first time in history politicians have been caught lying.
The history of the country will now revolve on a completely new axis.
Defend Barack Obama's staying silent while he watched what the Clinton Campaign was doing, Colin! Put a positive spin on that kind of sleazy behavior. I dare you...

New Topics

Forum List

Back