Why is it when a white person commits a crime that person is labeled as

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
WHITE TRASH

But when a black person commits a crime............THE WHOLE RACE IS JUDGED? Why can't that black criminal be called BLACK TRASH?

Okay then. Here ya go.

big_icon.png

Might wanna give him some water. He looks kinda parched.

Simply because blacks stand up in support of and even riot when a black criminal is prosecuted for their actions.

Whites shame other whites for doing the same. Maybe if blacks came out and done the same...Well, the entire race would look better.

People like you also stand with the thugs that destroy and trash cities like Ferguson. Shame on you.

Simply because blacks stand up in support of and even riot when a black criminal is prosecuted for their actions.

Whites shame other whites for doing the same. Maybe if blacks came out and done the same...Well, the entire race would look better.

People like you also stand with the thugs that destroy and trash cities like Ferguson. Shame on you

Interesting ... answering one strawman with a totally different strawman. I did not see that one coming.

WHITE TRASH

But when a black person commits a crime............THE WHOLE RACE IS JUDGED? Why can't that black criminal be called BLACK TRASH?

Because it is so rare in our societies and all too common in yours.

And we understand 95% of black people are good. We need that number to be 98%. Work on it black people. Start with respecting the cops and stop being militant.

And right on to blanket generalizations even assuming a poster's race. My this fallacy repository is moving along chuggingly.

People like you also stand with the thugs that destroy and trash cities like Ferguson. Shame on you

Interesting ... answering one strawman with a totally different strawman. I did not see that one coming.
Well he is a racist gimp. What did you expect.

WHITE TRASH

Chris rock said black people hate n$%&$rs too.
You saw him on TV...so he must represent all black people. What an ignorant asswipe. BUt you are on the right forum...known on the interweb for hate and vitriol

Well. this thread sucks.

Does anybody know why the OP anally fists himself without lube?

People like you also stand with the thugs that destroy and trash cities like Ferguson. Shame on you.

Do me a favor and LOG OUT

He is a gimp...it probably takes him 15 minutes to hit the power button.

He is a gimp...it probably takes him 15 minutes to hit the power button.

That's why I have an orderly turn on the computer and type for me. :thup:

WHITE TRASH

Chris rock said black people hate n$%&$rs too.
You saw him on TV...so he must represent all black people. What an ignorant asswipe. BUt you are on the right forum...known on the interweb for hate and vitriol

I see every day on TV what's going on in Detroit flint and Saginaw Michigan. This is the place to come and get it all out there. A white can't say what I'm saying to a black in the real world. The black will get offended.

Black society needs to clean up its act. Then you come to our neighborhoods and crime goes up. Then you wonder why we don't want you living with us or why we move.

And the ones that move near us might not be criminal but they are ghetto. Why doesn't black society decide enough is enough? But instead of focusing on what you can control you focus on why things aren't fair for you. Maybe things will get better if you stop having kids out of wedlock. OK to breed away when you can afford kids and are prepared to raise them properly. Lots of good black people but way too much crime.

What can blacks do assuming whites aren't gonna help until we see some changes. If you owned a business would you open a franchise in a black community?

Forum List

Back