Why is it that New York is responsible for 50% of our covid-19 statistics?

If you subtracted the New York stats from the rest of the country the situation doesn't look too bad at all compared to other nations. what's up with the New York stats why are they spiraling so quickly out of control? Hell California is more densely populated than New York is. Is this another indicator that warm weather discourages the virus?

I think it's time to see the statistics separately... Apparently they are very different case scenarios.

Jo
California is not as densely populated as NYC

What can yo
If you subtracted the New York stats from the rest of the country the situation doesn't look too bad at all compared to other nations. what's up with the New York stats why are they spiraling so quickly out of control? Hell California is more densely populated than New York is. Is this another indicator that warm weather discourages the virus?

I think it's time to see the statistics separately... Apparently they are very different case scenarios.

Jo
California is not as densely populated as NYC

What can you cherry picking data possibly prove?

it's not cherry-picking when you're reading accurate data. This isn't about proving anything either it's about suggesting that maybe New York stats shouldn't be included with the rest of the Nations stats.

Jo
You can't subtract half the cases just because they are in a city. Yeah, subtract half of Italy's and they don't look too bad, either.

All the major cities are where it is spreading fastest because more people live there. Do they not count or something?

Bullshit.

There are tapes all over the place showing the leaders of New York telling people to stay and play, attend festivals, and support the chinese......no worries....we are prepared.

They are the fuckups that need to be thanked for New Yorks raging success.

And...BTW: When Cuomo finally got around to chasing them off the streets, they stayed on the streets.

For the millionth time. More people want to visit New York and the population density.

Dude LA is pretty dense.....

Jo

LA has a population density of 7,544 people per square mile. Manhattan's is 70,836 per square mile.

So you're telling me then that NY state's numbers are mostly NYC?

New York States has a density of 410 people per square mile. NYC is 27,000, and Manhattan is 70,826.

Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, and the Bronx are all packed like sardines in a can.

List of United States cities by population density - Wikipedia

For the millionth time. More people want to visit New York and the population density.

Jo

LA has a population density of 7,544 people per square mile. Manhattan's is 70,836 per square mile.

New York States has a density of 410 people per square mile. NYC is 27,000, and Manhattan is 70,826.

Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, and the Bronx are all packed like sardines in a can.

An epidemiology nightmare.....

Jo

Jo
God hates lineralism
God hates idiots that cant spell.
My phone does that for me. But God loves me and always looks out for me.

Jo
You can't subtract half the cases just because they are in a city. Yeah, subtract half of Italy's and they don't look too bad, either.

All the major cities are where it is spreading fastest because more people live there. Do they not count or something?

Bullshit.

There are tapes all over the place showing the leaders of New York telling people to stay and play, attend festivals, and support the chinese......no worries....we are prepared.

And...BTW: When Cuomo finally got around to chasing them off the streets, they stayed on the streets.
I thought you retards were against social distancing and staying at home?

Jo

Bullshit.

You "thought".....

Now that's funny.

Jo
God hates lineralism
Now youre going to blame your phone?

What a loser. Accept responsibility. Oh I forgot. Youre a drumpftard so accepting responsibility is not a trait you have.

Jo

Bullshit.

You "thought".....

Now that's funny.
Not as funny as you clowns wanting someone impreached for something you claim is a hoax.

Don't worry Mother Nature says it will be coming to a community near you soon! Unless of course we develop a vaccine. To which She said, "I'll be back......"

Sarcastic Bitch!

How many ways can one, two or three or more spread, contract or shed viruses?

When sheeples are forced or believe that they need to vaccinate is one.

Who would store million of the proper mask needed for such a so called pandemic as we have today?

Why are some of the largest unions connected to unions based in Australia? Who are the primaries in all of these, what stocks and companies do they control, etc...?

Another consideration would be where were vaccines mandated in correlation with this so called pandemic? How many of these patients have their vaccinations and which company made them.
Are you a femaie?
What is a femaie? Or are you asking am I a female? If that is what you are asking yes I am a female and Rod my husband is a male. Why do you need to know?

Jo
God hates lineralism

What a loser. Accept responsibility. Oh I forgot. Youre a drumpftard so accepting responsibility is not a trait you have.
Nope. My phone does it's own thing and I seldom check when I hit post. But I really dont care about an ignorant jungle dwellers opinion

Jo

An epidemiology nightmare.....

Jo

It certainly is. My county's population density is 43 people per square mile and it was announced today that we have two cases in the county.

Jo
God hates lineralism

Nope. My phone does it's own thing and I seldom check when I hit post. But I really dont care about an ignorant jungle dwellers opinion
So you have the only phone with an AI operating system eh? Go sale that bullshit to someone who doesnt know better. That way you can get away with not taking responsibility cave chimp.

Health underwriter here. There are high populations with a lot of international travel in different places.. Your theory is wrong. It would be there too.
Hygiene and self cleanliness is the reason. Plus the immune system of liberals seems to be weaker. Pot. Alcohol...etc

Same problem with the AIDS epidemic, except this time SF, while it has a high number of cases, isn't trying to compete for some reason. Also, nobody seems to have any stats on which demographics are the most infected, other than some uncertain noise about 'old people' and prior respiratory problems.

Health underwriter here. There are high population with a lot of international travel all over the. Your theory is wrong. It would be there too.
Hygiene and self cleanliness is the reason. Plus the immune system of liberals seems to be weaker. Pot. Alcohol...etc

How many ways can one, two or three or more spread, contract or shed viruses?

When sheeples are forced or believe that they need to vaccinate is one.

Who would store million of the proper mask needed for such a so called pandemic as we have today?

Why are some of the largest unions connected to unions based in Australia? Who are the primaries in all of these, what stocks and companies do they control, etc...?

Another consideration would be where were vaccines mandated in correlation with this so called pandemic? How many of these patients have their vaccinations and which company made them.
Are you a femaie?
What is a femaie? Or are you asking am I a female? If that is what you are asking yes I am a female and Rod my husband is a male. Why do you need to know?
I didnt know you were a female and I said something that offended you. I apologize.

Forum List

Back