WHY Is It So Important For The Biden Administration To Hide The Identity Of The police Officer Who Shot/Killed Ashli Bobbitt?

an unarmed woman is a threat. He had to pick a target, take aim, think about it and shoot. You're still a liar. IT IS OUR HOUSE. We've seen that this was orchestrated by FIB AND the police led those folk to slaughter. You had no freakin' problem with blm/antifa breaking laws all through 2019-2021.
So is the White House. Try and storm that

Clearly you have not been in DC in a long long time IF EVER. but that's okay..you think none of this will touch you. LOLOL

But...okay...for the time being....you support the murder of an unarmed woman. We get it. It's not her personally...it's what you believe she stands for.

So is the White House. Try and storm that

that's what your side attempted. And your side gets away with it. That was restraint. When guns should have been used, great restraint on the part of the then president. Not so much now. Rather hitler like i'd say..and so would a lot of other people.

You've got everything working like you like it for your side. Nothing lasts forever.

Clearly you have not been in DC in a long long time IF EVER. but that's okay..you think none of this will touch you. LOLOL

But...okay...for the time being....you support the murder of an unarmed woman. We get it. It's not her personally...it's what you believe she stands for.
I believe the she needed to be neutralized for disobeying police orders.

I believe the she needed to be neutralized for disobeying police orders.

So any time a black person ignores a cops orders it's OK to shoot them.

Got it.

Let the killing begin.

Yea and ?

In a letter delivered January 31, 1861, South Carolina Governor Pickens demanded of President Buchanan that he surrender Fort Sumter because "I regard that possession is not consistent with the dignity or safety of the State of South Carolina."[12] Over the next few months repeated calls for evacuation of Fort Sumter[8]:13[13] from the government of South Carolina and then from Confederate Brigadier General P. G. T. Beauregard were ignored. Union attempts to resupply and reinforce the garrison were repulsed on January 9, 1861 when the first shots of the war, fired by cadets from the Citadel, prevented the steamer Star of the West, hired to transport troops and supplies to Fort Sumter, from completing the task.

It was deliberate and considered. Not a drunken impulsive act...moron
That's exactly what he said, dumbass. Firing on trespassers is perfectly consistent with international law.

You too ignorant to except that she was breaking the law and posed a threat.
"posed a threat" isn't enough to justify killing someone. Police normally can't shoot someone unless that person is pointing a gun at someone.

Forum List

Back