WHY Is It So Important For The Biden Administration To Hide The Identity Of The police Officer Who Shot/Killed Ashli Bobbitt?

There must be a strong FBI connection, if not outright FBI.
This crap isn't rocket science.

You bet. :thup:

Doesn't get more swamp than that prick there.

1624069163089.png

Then it's time to bring it to the forefront, since you said that protecting members of congress wasn't the primary job of a capitol police officer.
But I DIDN'T say that! You know I'm sick and tired of a dense liar wasting my time.
If you don't want to be sent to the netherworld you have ONE post to retract or document
the comment you claim I made.

I should put you on ignore right now but I will give you one chance to confess your lie
as I am moral as well as correct.

Why can't the Biden Administration Be Transparent And Officially Release The name Of The Capitol Police Officer Who Shot & Killed Ashli Babbitt on 6 January Inside the US Capitol?

I have read several articles from several different Internet sites and several different Media Sources, but there is no definitive evidence or unified agreement 'THIS is The Officer Who Killed Babbitt'.

Was / Is it US Capitol Special Agent David Bailey, a Brazilian immigrant and Black Lives Matter militant who 'REPEATEDLY THREATENED TO KILL TRUMP SUPPORTERS ON FACEBOOK FOR MONTHS'?

Or was it Capitol Police Officer Michael Leroy Byrd, an officer who was reportedly investigated in 2019 for leaving his weapon in the Capitol Visitor Center's bathroom?

One thing is for sure - House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, head of the Capitol police, Joe Biden, and the Biden administration know. So why have they refused to be transparent, to relase the information, and have refused to allow the Capitol Video footage to be released?

You want to expose him and get him killed? He was doing his job in the middle of a violent mob .
The only cop that shot was doing his job. You bet he was. He was told to kill someone, or volunteered to do it.

Then it's time to bring it to the forefront, since you said that protecting members of congress wasn't the primary job of a capitol police officer.
But I DIDN'T say that! You know I'm sick and tired of a dense liar wasting my time.

Ironically stopping people attempting to harm member of congress is the core of their responsibilities.
You're a pathetic weasle-ish little turd, aren't you.

Ashli Babbitt was unarmed and not in the process of harming anyone.

I guess you missed my legal explanation of how someone in the process of breaking and entering into a building of restricted area has the legal presumption of being armed and dangerous.
The Castle Doctrine gives residents an automatic presumption of being in danger if a person illegally enters their home

Under English common law, your home was your castle and you had a right to defend it. The modern American "castle doctrine" likewise says that you can't be thrown in jail for using deadly force against most unlawful intruders.

a broad version of the castle doctrine, you have the right to use deadly force against almost any person who has broken into your home.

In some states, your workplace and occupied vehicle are deemed part your "castle." That is, you can use deadly force against intruders in those places as if they'd broken into your home.

I guess you missed my legal explanation of how someone in the process of breaking and entering into a building of restricted area has the legal presumption of being armed and dangerous.
The Castle Doctrine gives residents an automatic presumption of being in danger if a person illegally enters their home
The US Capitol is No One's home or domicile.
You had your chance. Good bye, liar.

Home space, commercial and government space are not same thing for Castle Doctrine

The US Capitol is No One's home or domicile.
You had your chance. Good bye, liar.
You left out it also extends to your place of work. Especially if you're a capitol police officer charged with protecting the life and limb of the members of congress as your primary responsibility.

A castle doctrine, also known as a castle law or a defense of habitation law, is a legal doctrine that designates a person's abode or any legally occupied place (for example, a vehicle or home) as a place in which that person has protections and immunities permitting one, in certain circumstances, to use force (up to and including deadly force) to defend oneself against an intruder, free from legal prosecution for the consequences of the force used

I already posted the articles and links.

If accused If terrorism you can be held indefinitely...communist/Marxist dictators can do the same
There are no "domestic" terrorism laws. Therefore they can't be held under that statute. Why even pretend they are treated as "foreign" actors.

Wanna try again? But tell the truth this time.
'Can't?

The FBI has illegally spied on Americans for decades even though they 'can't'.

The former President collaborated with Russians and his criminal agencies to attempt a failed coup despite tge fact he 'can't'.

Don't be so naive.

Why can't the Biden Administration Be Transparent And Officially Release The name Of The Capitol Police Officer Who Shot & Killed Ashli Babbitt on 6 January Inside the US Capitol?

I have read several articles from several different Internet sites and several different Media Sources, but there is no definitive evidence or unified agreement 'THIS is The Officer Who Killed Babbitt'.

Was / Is it US Capitol Special Agent David Bailey, a Brazilian immigrant and Black Lives Matter militant who 'REPEATEDLY THREATENED TO KILL TRUMP SUPPORTERS ON FACEBOOK FOR MONTHS'?

Or was it Capitol Police Officer Michael Leroy Byrd, an officer who was reportedly investigated in 2019 for leaving his weapon in the Capitol Visitor Center's bathroom?

One thing is for sure - House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, head of the Capitol police, Joe Biden, and the Biden administration know. So why have they refused to be transparent, to relase the information, and have refused to allow the Capitol Video footage to be released?

What evidence do you have that Biden has stopped the release of the name?
I'll say none. It's not as if it matters to republicans because you lot started the riot in the first place.

What evidence do you have that Biden has stopped the release of the name?
What is the name of the cop that assassinated Ashli Babbitt then?
It isn't as though the identity of the killer is not a matter of keen interests.
That was easy to determine.
I'll say none. It's not as if it matters to republicans because you lot started the riot in the first place.
When an unarmed woman is murdered inside the US Capitol building of course it matters.
Did it matter to people who killed George Floyd? Stay in your own lane.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back