WHY Is It So Important For The Biden Administration To Hide The Identity Of The police Officer Who Shot/Killed Ashli Bobbitt?

Ummm, the "people-in-charge' are the 'administraition'.
That's the way governance works here in real-world America.
How is it that you missed such an elemental fact?
And part of the administration told the other part to fortify the Capital on Jan. 6th but
that other part didn't pay attention.

The federal government is not a always in agreement and lock step with itself.
If fact it almost never is. Have you heard?

Or perhaps they had more to gain by letting the Capital fracas go on, mostly unabated, by not bringing
in more help? Easier to bury Trump, their biggest nightmare, that way.

I haven't missed a thing, unlike yourself. Pelosi was warned by the FBI. She ignored the warning. End of
story, for you.

And part of the administration told the other part to fortify the Capital on Jan. 6th but
that other part didn't pay attention.
The federal government is not a always in agreement and lock step with itself.
If fact it almost never is. Have you heard?
Or perhaps they had more to gain by letting the Capital fracas go on, mostly unabated, by not bringing
in more help? Easier to bury Trump, their biggest nightmare, that way.
I haven't missed a thing, unlike yourself. Pelosi was warned by the FBI. She ignored the warning. End of story, for you.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is sorta fun. Though it does get repetitive.
But, my avatar is fortunate to be blessed with patience.

So, let's saddle up again, good poster Arthur, and ride that wearisome trail again.

To wit:
Trump's 'administration' had requested a permit.....and granted itself a permit......for an assembly at the Ellipse.
Trump's administration did NOT apply for a permit to march....nor did it grant itself a permit for such. Why?
Why sidestep a procedure that would have alerted responsible agencies of an intended march?

And then, after Fredo Trump, and Ms.Guilfoyle, and Congressmen Brooks and Cawthorn, atttorny Eastman, Trump himself, and Mr. "Trial-by-Combat" Giuliani had angered and incited the assembled crowd.....well.......

Well, in a surprise to the rally organizers, to the DC police, the Capitol police, the National Guard.......Don Trump at the microphone, directed the assembled crowd to join him on an unauthorized and unannounced march on the Capitol.

WTF!!

And so it followed, Don Trump sent thousands of angry partisan fans directly charging towards a thin force of unarmed, unarmored
*, unaware building guards. Guards who were quickly overwhelmed, savagely beaten, and trampled by Trump's directed mob. A mob that Don Trump somehow didn't join after inspiring them with a promise of his leadership of it.

Accordingly, the buck stops at Don Trump's desk.
He knew the permit was for the rally at the Ellipse.
He knew the mood and temper of that crowd as he was experienced in agitating such before on numerous occasions in the previous 4 years.
And he then....without a heads up to any of the responsible law enforcement agencies.....he sent them on a destructive march to the Capitol where unarmed guards paid the price for his irresponsibility.....and his ulterior motives.

Gee, I sure hope I am clear with that, good poster Arthur?

*Of interest: when I speak of unarmored Capitol guards.....well, curiously, Congressman Mo Brooks of Alabama (R) who agitated the Eclipse crowd to go "kick ass", well...........well, he just happened to wear a bullet proof vest for the occassion. ??? WTF?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is sorta fun. Though it does get repetitive.
But, my avatar is fortunate to be blessed with patience.

So, let's saddle up again, good poster Arthur, and ride that wearisome trail again.

To wit:
Trump's 'administration' had requested a permit.....and granted itself a permit......for an assembly at the Ellipse.
Trump's administration did NOT apply for a permit to march....nor did it grant itself a permit for such. Why?
Why sidestep a procedure that would have alerted responsible agencies of an intended march?

And then, after Fredo Trump, and Ms.Guilfoyle, and Congressmen Brooks and Cawthorn, atttorny Eastman, Trump himself, and Mr. "Trial-by-Combat" Giuliani had angered and incited the assembled crowd.....well.......

Well, in a surprise to the rally organizers, to the DC police, the Capitol police, the National Guard.......Don Trump at the microphone, directed the assembled crowd to join him on an unauthorized and unannounced march on the Capitol.

WTF!!

And so it followed, Don Trump sent thousands of angry partisan fans directly charging towards a thin force of unarmed, unarmored
*, unaware building guards. Guards who were quickly overwhelmed, savagely beaten, and trampled by Trump's directed mob. A mob that Don Trump somehow didn't join after inspiring them with a promise of his leadership of it.

Accordingly, the buck stops at Don Trump's desk.
He knew the permit was for the rally at the Ellipse.
He knew the mood and temper of that crowd as he was experienced in agitating such before on numerous occasions in the previous 4 years.
And he then....without a heads up to any of the responsible law enforcement agencies.....he sent them on a destructive march to the Capitol where unarmed guards paid the price for his irresponsibility.....and his ulterior motives.

Gee, I sure hope I am clear with that, good poster Arthur?

*Of interest: when I speak of unarmored Capitol guards.....well, curiously, Congressman Mo Brooks of Alabama (R) who agitated the Eclipse crowd to go "kick ass", well...........well, he just happened to wear a bullet proof vest for the occassion. ??? WTF?
Cool narrative. See if Reader's Digest will buy it.

Forum List

Back