Why is it so hard for a black person to get a voter ID? Is it that they are just too stupid to know where to find one?

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Florida gov signs GOP voting law critics call 'un-American'
“The legislation has a deliberate and disproportionate impact on communities of color.
The reason why i shortened this outrageous sentence was that during the 2020 election i saw plenty of old folks out voting so that was a lie , i saw a lot of young people voting so that was a lie, but the communities of color, why are they so stupid that they just cant get out and vote? Maybe it is because they are killing themselves off in the 1000s each week, aborting their babies in the 10s of thousands, and only have a 12% base on population in the US. Florida Latino's applaud Desantis' move to make sure every legal vote counts because those Latino's who came here the right way, dont want pets, dead people and illegals nullifying their votes..

bbiggeam1bx11.jpg

“The legislation has a deliberate and disproportionate impact on communities of color.
The reason why i shortened this outrageous sentence was that during the 2020 election i saw plenty of old folks out voting so that was a lie , i saw a lot of young people voting so that was a lie, but the communities of color, why are they so stupid that they just cant get out and vote? Maybe it is because they are killing themselves off in the 1000s each week, aborting their babies in the 10s of thousands, and only have a 12% base on population in the US. Florida Latino's applaud Desantis' move to make sure every legal vote counts because those Latino's who came here the right way, dont want pets, dead people and illegals nullifying their votes..

View attachment 487628
Yes.

Black folks are no more nor less able to get ID than any other group of Americans. If they were they couldn't function in our world. The whole issue is political and it's bullshit. The problem isn't suppression, it's apathy.

They seem to be able to come up with an ID to buy cigarettes and Colt Malt Liquor if they have to so they can get a damn voter ID so we can maintain voter integrity.

Of course if they were required to do that then the Democrats wouldn't be able to steal so many elections, would they?

It's Black people's form of using the possible options of the system to commandeer control of the perpetually corrupt system to oppress white people like they learned how white people oppressed Black people in the era of segregation.

It is not about fixing the system to eliminate corruption for Black people - it's about exploiting the inadequate system.

It is really funny how they think that racist white people are going to let Black people oppress white people - racism does not work that way.

Eventually, the smart white people will recognize the inadequacies in the system.

View attachment 487628
There won't be any cheating anymore.............LOLOL

Hasn't been an honest election since Ike

States could have issued photo ID voters registration cards years ago. They haven't. There is absolutely nothing stopping them from doing so now.

Politicians know they can lead people around by the nose over something they simply refuse to do.

It's Black people's form of using the possible options of the system to commandeer control of the perpetually corrupt system to oppress white people like they learned how white people oppressed Black people in the era of segregation.

It is not about fixing the system to eliminate corruption for Black people - it's about exploiting the inadequate system.

It is really funny how they think that racist white people are going to let Black people oppress white people - racism does not work that way.

Eventually, the smart white people will recognize the inadequacies in the system.
Why don't you detail how the system is inadequate. Please do so without any of your racism.

States could have issued photo ID voters registration cards years ago. They haven't. There is absolutely nothing stopping them from doing so now.

Politicians know they can lead people around by the nose over something they simply refuse to do.
States DO ISSUE photo ID to anyone who asks for one. They are not going to mail out ID's without proof of who you are.

Why don't you detail how the system is inadequate. Please do so without any of your racism.
“Systemic biases,” are collateral dysfunction of the imperfect governing system that is in place guiding the society. Black people's encounters with racial prejudice is random, unpredictable, and an unfortunate product of social disorder that can only be rectified by adjusting the government, which can only be accomplished by correctly reordering the government chartering system.

easier and better to get a standard state ID or DL since you need them for almost every important thing a person does in society,, where as a registration card is only good for one thing,,

States DO ISSUE photo ID to anyone who asks for one. They are not going to mail out ID's without proof of who you are.

You can address what I said or not.

You can address what I said or not.
he did,,

easier and better to get a standard state ID or DL since you need them for almost every important thing a person does in society,, where as a registration card is only good for one thing,,

A state can make a photo I.D. both a general I.D., a voters registration card and D.L. Of course it will have to be free but again, no one is. They are just whining. It's still not going to cover everyone.

A state can make a photo I.D. both a general I.D., a voters registration card and D.L. Of course it will have to be free but again, no one is. They are just whining. It's still not going to cover everyone.
they could do a lot of things,, the fact remains they already have standard state and DL ID's available for the taking,, no reason to create more bureaucracy when its not needed,,

they could do a lot of things,, the fact remains they already have standard state and DL ID's available for the taking,, no reason to create more bureaucracy when its not needed,,

Making people get an ID in additional to the one they have is adding more bureaucracy.

Forum List

Back