Why is it primarily Democrats that can't vote in person with a free voter ID? Why don't Republicans have the same difficulty?

In other words, because more people voted for Biden than the Orange Insurrectionist.

No, because it attracted more stupid voters. People who don't follow politics don't care too much about voting. They don't even know WTF they are voting on. So generally a lot of those people stay home because it's not worth making the effort to vote when you don't even know what you are voting for.

In spite of that, others will vote provided it's convenient enough: No lines to wait in, rides to the polls, multiple day voting, and yes, mail-in voting. The extent of their political knowledge is Democrats are for the poor people and Republicans are for the rich. They heard that repeatedly somewhere but don't have the political knowledge to substantiate their beliefs. Besides, Democrat sounds like democracy, and democracy is a good thing, right?

So the Democrats used mail-in because they needed the stupid to vote, and it worked. The most boring candidate to run since Bob Dole won a record amount of voters, especially over a very successful President? There is only one way that can happen, and that is the stupid vote.

Democrats love to cite Europeans as forward thinkers

And yet our Democrats HATE diesel while Europe has embraced it. They get incredible MPG over there driving those diesels.
Lol we don't hate diesel. I have two Cummins diesels sitting in the barn right now. Ford diesel sucks though.

Please, your party absolutely loaths diesel fuel and anything powered by diesel.
Lol, gross generalization. You watch to much Newsmax. That shit will rot your brain. Kinda like they are coming for your guns. Lol. Any one knock on your door yet. Hillarious

Whatever, Democrats killed diesel cars in this country. You seem like a typical Dem drone you don't know jack about what your party does.

And yet our Democrats HATE diesel while Europe has embraced it. They get incredible MPG over there driving those diesels.
Lol we don't hate diesel. I have two Cummins diesels sitting in the barn right now. Ford diesel sucks though.

Please, your party absolutely loaths diesel fuel and anything powered by diesel.
Lol, gross generalization. You watch to much Newsmax. That shit will rot your brain. Kinda like they are coming for your guns. Lol. Any one knock on your door yet. Hillarious

Whatever, Democrats killed diesel cars in this country. You seem like a typical Dem drone you don't know jack about what your party does.
I have at least 6 close friends that drive Jettas. Lol. You just buy that shit Newsmax feeds ya.. As far as knowing my party I have been to more political dinners, planning commissions, and meetings than I care to count. Lol. But ya for the last two years I have not gone to one political function. Now I hunt, fish and golf. Mainly fish. My father currently holds the state record in my state for years of elected officials service that was previously held by my grandfather. I was an elected official for over 25 years. So I think I know a little about my party. I also attended every innogeration for every president from Bush Sr. through Obama. But thanks for your idiocy.

Expect rural red counties to have MILLIONS of mail-in votes from now on.

And when they bitch....

BASELESS!!!

lalalala.gif

The higher the turnout the better.
Better for the fraudsters.

With the exception of a tiny percentage of the population with extreme situations, such as soldiers in the field during election time or a few other edge cases, people can vote in person with a free voter ID.

The reason Democrats want mass scale mail-in voting is simple. Lets say half a percent of the population votes by mail. It would be too hard for them to suddenly find hundreds of thousands of mail-in ballots that voted 99% Democrat and have it not be too suspicious to defend. However, if mail-in voting becomes the norm, it becomes a LOT easier to inject hundreds of thousands of magically produced mail-in ballots. Democrats want to set up a situation where it is easier to get away with mass scale election fraud, plain and simple.
Bingo

I have at least 6 close friends that drive Jettas. Lol. You just buy that shit Newsmax feeds ya.. As far as knowing my party I have been to more political dinners, planning commissions, and meetings than I care to count. Lol. But ya for the last two years I have not gone to one political function. Now I hunt, fish and golf. Mainly fish. My father currently holds the state record in my state for years of elected officials service that was previously held by my grandfather. I was an elected official for over 25 years. So I think I know a little about my party. I also attended every innogeration for every president from Bush Sr. through Obama. But thanks for your idiocy.
Pearl jam fan?

Forum List

Back