Why is it primarily Democrats that can't vote in person with a free voter ID? Why don't Republicans have the same difficulty?

are you saying there is something different than sick people in ICU???
You are saying that people have influenza but are being called COVID. You are saying that COVID wasn’t any worse than any other year.

How did you know that if you’ve never had any experience with it?
good chance I've had it twice,,,

you havent answer my other comment??? why are people being herded into large buildings instead of spread out to reduce contact??

and tell me oh great one why if its such a horrible pandemic do we not see large over flow facilities housing the sick and dyeing???

good chance I've had it twice,,,
Fascinating. And getting COVID twice (shucks maybe you had influenza and reclassified it?) gives you special insight into epidemiology?
when did I say it gave me that???

what it gave me is proof its no worse than the average flu for the majority of the population,, and the CDC stats back that up,,,

but you go ahead and live in fear,, just dont drag the rest of us down with you,,,

what it gave me is proof its no worse than the average flu for the majority of the population,, and the CDC stats back that up,,,
There’s the conceit. “For the majority of the population”. That successfully dials back your opinion into the realm of irrelevance.

Voting by mail is safer. Fact.

haha...Why do Mexicrats seem to want the most ignorant, most illiterate voters voting?
Imagine if Amazons board of directors was comprised of the ignorant illiterates you want voting and essentially making decisions for America...How successful would Amazon be?
Why do you want a failed nation?

As I stated, when you have mail-in voting, you attract people who are uninterested and uninformed about politics. So let me present you with a more accurate scenario.

Let's say MLB decided that the people of a teams city should be able to pick their baseball players. In my city, they allow anybody to pick the players. In your city, you had to demonstrate that you had acute knowledge of the sport and players to be able to vote. Which of us would have a better team, yours or mine?

This is the exact same thing voting by mail does. We can't pick good players because of the mass ignorant that vote in elections. Don't get me wrong, we will have that no matter what. But Democrats want to expand the ignorant voting base because politically ignorant voters generally vote Democrat, and this last election is the perfect example.

Oh, good point. Forgot the pandemic was all a figment of my imagination. Or maybe you think that the virus is spread by mail and not be contact with people?

So where is this outbreak of Covid because of people like myself who voted in person?

Covid is real, but the cases and deaths are well over inflated. My Uncle who died from colon cancer at the age of 94 was ruled a Covid death. I posted that story several times so I'm sure you read it already. There was no possible way for him to have caught it.

Oh, good point. Forgot the pandemic was all a figment of my imagination. Or maybe you think that the virus is spread by mail and not be contact with people?

So where is this outbreak of Covid because of people like myself who voted in person?

Covid is real, but the cases and deaths are well over inflated. My Uncle who died from colon cancer at the age of 94 was ruled a Covid death. I posted that story several times so I'm sure you read it already. There was no possible way for him to have caught it.
Even Fauci said that in-person voting was safe as long as certain precautions were taken.

It’s a pandemic, dude. Vote by mail was smarter.

No, it was a plot that the Democrats used as an excuse to promote mail-in. They were pushing for it long before Covid came along. And I'll bet my dollar to your dime they will push it again in 2022.

Funny how even liberal publications just a couple of years ago were railing against mail in voting as being rife with fraud possibilities. Now we’re just supposed to take their word for it that everything was legitimate. There’s a reason that most of the civilized world has outlawed mail in voting. As for voting in person this past election, sorry libtards, even your hero Fauci the fraud said voting in person was perfectly safe.

Several weeks ago an Amazon outlet wanted to unionize. Using the same excuse, they wanted mail-in voting. The owner objected, and he also owns a liberal media publication. More to the point, they got political with Parlor and took Justice Thomas's book out of their book selections.

Now gee, why wouldn't he want mail-in voting if it was so accurate and safe?

No, it was a plot that the Democrats used as an excuse to promote mail-in. They were pushing for it long before Covid came along. And I'll bet my dollar to your dime they will push it again in 2022.
Everyone was pushing for more mail in voting, until Trump decided that he needed a scapegoat for his impending loss.

New Topics

Forum List

Back