Why is it primarily Democrats that can't vote in person with a free voter ID? Why don't Republicans have the same difficulty?

Why is it primarily Democrats that can't vote in person with a free voter ID? Why don't Republicans have the same difficulty?
Come on. Because the restrictions have been carefully designed. Ffs.

Funny how even liberal publications just a couple of years ago were railing against mail in voting as being rife with fraud possibilities. Now we’re just supposed to take their word for it that everything was legitimate. There’s a reason that most of the civilized world has outlawed mail in voting. As for voting in person this past election, sorry libtards, even your hero Fauci the fraud said voting in person was perfectly safe.

Could you tell us what liberal publications these are and what countries have banned mail in voting?

While you are at it, explain why it is OK for Trump.
trump didnt do the mail in voting we are discussing,, not sure why you keep lying about that,,

View attachment 462456

Mail in voting is mail in voting. The entire state of Utah mailed in their vote and voted Trump.

you still pushing that lie??
Oh, good point. Forgot the pandemic was all a figment of my imagination. Or maybe you think that the virus is spread by mail and not be contact with people?
based on the demand from government that we can only go to large closed in areas for food I would say the whole thing was a hoax and nothing more than the normal flu with a slightly more severe reaction from the elderly that already had problems,,

truth is in my world I've absolutely nothing of concern
Based on my experience in the ICU this last year, I’d say you’re incredibly poorly informed.

Voting by mail is safer. That’s a fact.
could you please provide proof of any of your claims??? cause I have two daughters in high risk child delivery units and they say is maybe above average but no where near an epidemic,,

and how could it be safer when the government wants us all in single large buildings instead of spread out in smaller and more controlled buildings???

sounds like dbl speak to me,,,

Funny how even liberal publications just a couple of years ago were railing against mail in voting as being rife with fraud possibilities. Now we’re just supposed to take their word for it that everything was legitimate. There’s a reason that most of the civilized world has outlawed mail in voting. As for voting in person this past election, sorry libtards, even your hero Fauci the fraud said voting in person was perfectly safe.

Could you tell us what liberal publications these are and what countries have banned mail in voting?

trump didnt do the mail in voting we are discussing,, not sure why you keep lying about that,,

View attachment 462456

Mail in voting is mail in voting. The entire state of Utah mailed in their vote and voted Trump.
no its not so stop lying,, trump did absentee voting not mail in voting,,

Expect rural red counties to have MILLIONS of mail-in votes from now on.

And when they bitch....

BASELESS!!!

lalalala.gif

The higher the turnout the better.

haha...Why do Mexicrats seem to want the most ignorant, most illiterate voters voting?
Imagine if Amazons board of directors was comprised of the ignorant illiterates you want voting and essentially making decisions for America...How successful would Amazon be?
Why do you want a failed nation?

If we can survive you voting...........

Oh, good point. Forgot the pandemic was all a figment of my imagination. Or maybe you think that the virus is spread by mail and not be contact with people?
based on the demand from government that we can only go to large closed in areas for food I would say the whole thing was a hoax and nothing more than the normal flu with a slightly more severe reaction from the elderly that already had problems,,

Based on my experience in the ICU this last year, I’d say you’re incredibly poorly informed.

could you please provide proof of any of your claims??? cause I have two daughters in high risk child delivery units and they say is maybe above average but no where near an epidemic,,

and how could it be safer when the government wants us all in single large buildings instead of spread out in smaller and more controlled buildings???

I can’t provide proof without breaking HIPAA. Why would high risk child delivery units have anything to do with the pandemic? Sick people go to the medical ICU, not labor and delivery.

Their experience is not relevant.

View attachment 462456

Lol.

I can’t provide proof without breaking HIPAA. Why would high risk child delivery units have anything to do with the pandemic? Sick people go to the medical ICU, not labor and delivery.

you cant provide your own credentials to back up your claim???

youre nothing but a faceless voice on the internet,, and you know what they say about things on the internet,,,

View attachment 462456

Lol.
of course you would laugh at your own ignorance,,,

youre nothing but a faceless voice on the internet,, and you know what they say about things on the internet,,,
You’re free to ask anyone in a level 3 ICU if the pandemic is fake.

I have no desire to give up my anonymity.

You’re free to ask anyone in a level 3 ICU if the pandemic is fake.

I have no desire to give up my anonymity.
I have no doubt there are people in ICU for severe flu reactions,, but this is no where near a pandemic,,,
most people have to be tested to even know they have it,,

the death rates have not risen and the normal flu is none existent because they are being classified as covid,,

but you go ahead and live in fear,,,

Expect rural red counties to have MILLIONS of mail-in votes from now on.

And when they bitch....

BASELESS!!!

lalalala.gif

The higher the turnout the better.

haha...Why do Mexicrats seem to want the most ignorant, most illiterate voters voting?
Imagine if Amazons board of directors was comprised of the ignorant illiterates you want voting and essentially making decisions for America...How successful would Amazon be?
Why do you want a failed nation?

If we can survive you voting...........
Pretend you have an iQ for once...think about what I said and respond with something sensible.

the death rates have not risen and the normal flu is none existent because they are being classified as covid,,
First is factually incorrect.

The second is a baseless accusation.
yeah the government never lies to the people,,,

I can see with my own eyes dude,, you should try it,,

I can see with my own eyes dude,, you should try it,,
Your own eyes, eh? So tell me again how much time did your own eyes spend in an ICU this year?

I forget.
dont need to see what I know is there,,

why if its such a pandemic does the government force people into large crowds in singular building instead of spreading them out to reduce contact???

are you saying there is something different than sick people in ICU???
You are saying that people have influenza but are being called COVID. You are saying that COVID wasn’t any worse than any other year.

How did you know that if you’ve never had any experience with it?

New Topics

Forum List

Back