Zone1 Why is it ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
For people to be able to defend deflect and gaslight for pedos and shit on this site? And then restrict them being called out for it?
Had a thread and there were people literally saying it was fine for grown men to flash their junk in front of kids.

WTF is wrong with these people?
Ever since gay marriage became legal, all I have been hearing about is pedos and shit will be legit next, and I would just laugh it off because it sounded like people were just being silly and butthurt.
And now its fuckin happening. Right before our eyes.

For people to be able to defend deflect and gaslight for pedos and shit on this site? And then restrict them being called out for it?
Had a thread and there were people literally saying it was fine for grown men to flash their junk in front of kids.
Really? Could you please post the link of post number of anyone 'literally' stating that it is OK to expose their genitals to children?

WTF is wrong with these people?
Ever since gay marriage became legal, all I have been hearing about is pedos and shit will be legit next, and I would just laugh it off because it sounded like people were just being silly and butthurt.
And now its fuckin happening. Right before our eyes.
Do you feel this is the appropriate forum for your post?

After reading the thread you are referring to..it would appear that those of your 'persuasion' were accusing those opposing your point of view as Pedo's and groomers. Do you think mere opposition to your views proof of grooming and pedophilia?

74jbw2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back