Why is it Fuel shortages and long gasoline lines always are created by Democrats?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry, Biden will soon deliver 'green' energy...any moment now...Biden? Hello Biden? Where's your green energy???

First he has to get all his corrupt Elitist buddies in place (owning all the right stocks and right companies to gift billions in taxpayer funds to democrat thugs)

With Democrats it's ALL about getting nasty, filthy, rich....at ALL costs. Mother and nation be damned

Created by democrats?

Did the democrats hack Colonial Pipeline? I haven't seen that anywhere.

And the shortage is mainly from panic buying.

Don't worry, Biden will soon deliver 'green' energy...any moment now...Biden? Hello Biden? Where's your green energy???

1620833073985.png

Right after they write a twenty trillion new green deal package bill to companies like Solyndra.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

East coast liberals squeal like stuck pigs when there's no gas to fill up their cars :auiqs.jpg: Hey maybe Biden can shut down more pipelines and ban more oil and gas leases maybe that will help.

Here we go again.

Democrats get in power and there goes fuel prices skyrocketing and gasoline shortages.
Have they made America "Normal again" yet ?

In his 4 years, Trump never had a fuel crisis. Gas prices were at all time lows.

Florida joins other state in declaring fuel crisis created by Democrats

The ransomware guys were democrats?

East coast liberals squeal like stuck pigs when there's no gas to fill up their cars :auiqs.jpg: Hey maybe Biden can shut down more pipelines and ban more oil and gas leases maybe that will help.

At this point I would just like to see all those dumbass Biden voters suffer as much as possible at their own choices. I'll make it through regardless.
It's the ONLY way they "might" ever learn. Doubtful tho.

Here we go again.

Democrats get in power and there goes fuel prices skyrocketing and gasoline shortages.

In his 4 years, Trump never had a fuel crisis. Gas prices were at all time lows.

Oh right....TRUMP is still in power....I keep forgetting :auiqs.jpg:

Biden has never shut down any gas pipelines.

Biden's white house.....BIDENS FAULT.

How many times did you people blame Trump for covid19? 77 trillion ?
Suck it up lap dog boy. Claim your mistakes.

(They suddenly want to act as though they wouldn't blame the sitting president for everything) Flailing democrat assclowns :abgg2q.jpg:

Here we go again.

Oh right....TRUMP is still in power....I keep forgetting :auiqs.jpg:

200w.gif

In all fairness democrats didn't cause the shortage and lines. They did nothing to make them happen. The hackers darkside or whatever they are called made it happen.

But also in all fairness democrats did nothing about it. I know "private business they can deal with it" and all but still when something like an attack that caused the president to issue a declaration of emergency for 17 states, and is effecting millions of Americans and the airlines and is costing millions of dollars then they should be doing something. Just sitting around shrugging their shoulders is a crime itself. It also shows how passive and weak we are and will just encourage more hackers to ransom companies for money in America because our government does nothing about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back