Why is it again that the left don't have a problem with labor practices in China and other marxist nations?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Seriously, can any of them answer that?

Guy works 72 hour work week, no OT, for $450 per month. Average salary...under communist conditions.

Nike and Apple forced labor. Don't worry, poor negro slave commie Kaepernick is being paid $50 million dollars by Nike and since he hates America, looks like Che, and is of course a NEGRO, they are cool.

Can one of you leftists say something or comment on it, since you supposedly care so much about people?

I bet I can walk through your house and around outside and find 99% of your support goes to the Chinese industries...

I bet I can walk through your house and around outside and find 99% of your support goes to the Chinese industries...

Is that your way of saying you have a problem with commie Kaepernick playing victim while being paid $50 million dollars by Nike, to play a poor negro victim slave?

Democrats used to be the party of the working man but that was long ago. Now they sell out to money or power every time. Look at Biden, getting all the filthy corporate money, sellout that he is. Stick with Trumpy.

But it is you who decry every perceived wrong to anyone. We know it is bull. For you can only do your grandstanding with using slaves overseas to supplement your lives. A policy of bringing back a good percentage of manufacturing jobs back here American owned and union using sense will be beneficial to us all.

Guy works 72 hour work week, no OT, for $450 per month. Average salary...under communist conditions.

Nike and Apple forced labor. Don't worry, poor negro slave commie Kaepernick is being paid $50 million dollars by Nike and since he hates America, looks like Che, and is of course a NEGRO, they are cool.

Can one of you leftists say something or comment on it, since you supposedly care so much about people?

The "left" has had problems with Chinese labor practices going back to before Reagan. The "right" only began having problems with them in 2016.

But the answer to your real question about effects on US workers probably goes to whether a person thinks tariffs will do rats shit either about human rights in china or employment in the US for people making washing machines. And why anyone in the US should care about those "workers' who don't really exist.

But it is you who decry every perceived wrong to anyone. We know it is bull. For you can only do your grandstanding with using slaves overseas to supplement your lives. A policy of bringing back a good percentage of manufacturing jobs back here American owned and union using sense will be beneficial to us all.
Yet it will not happen because of the cost of manufacturing in the US versus a Chinese nation or any country that has low wage labor systems. That is how you beat the capitalist and undermine their power.

I bet you are opposed to tariffs or any other restrictions on Chinese products to level the playing field for American industries. (Unless they are proposed by Democrats.)
Tariffs do nothing more than increase the price of a commodity...

Yet it will not happen because of the cost of manufacturing in the US versus a Chinese nation or any country that has low wage labor systems. That is how you beat the capitalist and undermine their power.
But in the early -mid 1980s people were saying Japan was dooming our economy. But we reached an accommodation with Japan and Germany, and American workers assemble the cars. We show a deficit in trade balance with Germany because all the car engines are shipped here. But it's not Americans' fault that we like German and Japanese cars.

In the 1970s it was "all the family farms are disappearing." Well they did, food got more plentiful and cheaper, and the farmers' kids moved to cities. And life was not worse.

I had enough of unions back in the 1980s to avoid them. I will drink Miller's Milwaukee Best Ice on a bad day though.

The problem with China may simply be their current communist leadership may not be any less predatory than Mao. And that is a problem. And so is Russia.

I bet you are opposed to tariffs or any other restrictions on Chinese products to level the playing field for American industries. (Unless they are proposed by Democrats.)
Tariffs do nothing more than increase the price of a commodity...
through a tax paid to the fed govt.

It was good enough for the Blob....he had his cheap crap made there.

Can anyone tell if the left are pissed at commie Kaepernick for playing a victim negro while being paid $50 million dollars by Nike or not?

I think their only responses have been but but but conservatives...

Really cannot tell. Oh, let me guess here. They know commie Kaepernick is a pathetic fucking hypocritical scumbag and they also know he is playing the victim and being paid to play the victim, but they don't care.

What confuses me is how they advocating for America to become marxist like China and those conditions. I mean it must bother them or else they wouldn't say...but but but conservatives...

Yes, they are pathetic. Aren't they?

Because they are a bunch of fake lying hypocrites maybe? That should explain it clear as day.

Can anyone tell if the left are pissed at commie Kaepernick for playing a victim negro while being paid $50 million dollars by Nike or not?

Really cannot tell. Oh, let me guess here. They know commie Kaepernick is pathetic fucking hypocritical scumbag and they also know he is playing the victim and being paid to play the victim, but they don't care.

What confuses me is how they advocating for America to become marxist like China and those conditions. I mean it must bother them or else they wouldn't say...but but but conservatives...

Isn't Colin only half negro? I like to get who is a full negro and half and none out of the way.

Now Kameltoe "Knee Pads" Harris says she is a negro. Indian and Jamaican negro woman.

Really cannot tell. Oh, let me guess here. They know commie Kaepernick is a pathetic fucking hypocritical scumbag and they also know he is playing the victim and being paid to play the victim, but they don't care.

They give him 50 million and he prances around about how he's being disrespected yet, he's taking those millions off of kids, in some third world dump, making 10 cents a month. Yeah, he's a worthless hypocrite and pathetic and the left loves him.

Because The DemNazis have not changed their stance on slavery in 200 years. They oppress and enslave people and make a profit off of it.

The left is more upset that Costco sold coconut milk that used monkey labor in Thailand!
Fuckers are unhinged!

True story!!

New Topics

Forum List

Back