Why is hush money illegal?

Allow me to remind you that ad homs are not conducive to civil discourse and debate.

Now then...

Saying 'the proof is on the video, moron' is not proof.

You need to quote Biden's actual admission of a crime, and reference the time stamp on the video where you believe the crime was committed, and provide a link to the video (because I want make sure you are looking at hte original, and not an edited version)

Short of that, you have not substantiated your claim.

ANd the reason you haven't is one of three possibilities

1. You are lazy
2. You do not understand the crime being alleged, and how to find it on the video
3. There is no crime because the negotiation described benefited the United States and not Joe Biden, and you forgot to consider that the Vice President, who has 30 years in the Senate, would be so stupid as to admit to a crime on television isn't even logical.

I'll save you some time, it's #3.

In the meantime,

Epic failure.
Biden does not have to admit to a crime nor lay out steps 1-10 for us to rightfully conclude he is commiting one

"Rioters drive 100 mph all over the country destroying it and here Trump is caught going 42 in a 30 zone and politically motivated NY state peon wants Trumps ass for reckless driving...."
-----------------------------------------------------------------

With no desire to be disrespectful, but......but what the hell are you talking about?

For Hillary's campaign, the expense was improperly recorded. It wasnt criminal, only a fine was paid for this. If the dossier were actually used by the campaign, ie known by the public before voting, it would be different story.

For Cohen paying the hush money, it was a donation to the Trump campaign, not a campaign expense. Since the hush money payment was a campaign contribution, it was limited to the value limit of perhaps $2,800. This makes it an illegal campaign contribution. And then on top of that, it was improperly recorded as a legal fee in Trump's business records. A hush payment that isnt involved with an election campaign should be legal without any dollar value limit

For Hillary's campaign, the expense was improperly recorded. It wasnt criminal, only a fine was paid for this. If the dossier were actually used by the campaign, ie known by the public before voting, it would be different story.

For Cohen paying the hush money, it was a donation to the Trump campaign, not a campaign expense. Since the hush money payment was a campaign contribution, it was limited to the value limit of perhaps $2,800. This makes it an illegal campaign contribution. And then on top of that, it was improperly recorded as a legal fee in Trump's business records. A hush payment that isnt involved with an election campaign should be legal without any dollar value limit
Who supplied hitlery money? You keep sliding off topic

Allow me to remind you that ad homs are not conducive to civil discourse and debate.

Now then...

Saying 'the proof is on the video, moron' is not proof.

You need to quote Biden's actual admission of a crime, and reference the time stamp on the video where you believe the crime was committed, and provide a link to the video (because I want make sure you are looking at hte original, and not an edited version)

Short of that, you have not substantiated your claim.
The proof i son video. If a liquor store has video of you holding a gun and demanding all the money in the tiller, does he have to admit that he's robbing the liquor store to be convicted on that evidence? Only a moron would claim otherwisee.

ANd the reason you haven't is one of three possibilities

1. You are lazy
2. You do not understand the crime being alleged, and how to find it on the video
3. There is no crime because the negotiation described benefited the United States and not Joe Biden, and you forgot to consider that the Vice President, who has 30 years in the Senate, would be so stupid as to admit to a crime on television isn't even logical.

I'll save you some time, it's #3.

In the meantime,

Epic failure.
You are pathetic.

Bill Clinton settled Paula Jones' Sexual Harassment claim for $850,000, paid out of his personal funds while president.

Arguably, hush money.

---------------------------------------------------

Thank you, poster Rumpole.
You are doing good work.
I admire you patience......and your thoroughness.

But, poor poster Li'l Bripat is perceived by some here as sort of a dry-hole.
There's really no there there.

Nonetheless, his contributions here are not without value, as he is a serviceable foil for you to make a larger or more relevant point. Like what you did above. On the face of it, a response to Li'l Bripat, however......it more importantly, for the forum.......demonstrated the necessary steps to take when attempting to use videos to validate or expand one's argument.

Thank you.

That may be true, but my patience for ad homs wears thin pretty fast.

Forum List

Back