Why is Hakeem Jeffries not House Speaker?

Proving yet AGAIN just how racist you are.
Jefferies is the goddamn racist

SmartSelect_20230107_012829_Twitter_jpg-2663376.JPG

He got 217 Democratic votes, while McCarthy only got 203 votes. This charade, now into the 8th vote, should be ended immediately, and Hakeem Jeffries (D-NY) should be elected Speaker of the House of Representatives.
Just like a lib, lose the majority and still believes that DEMS should be in power...

And we can thank that idiot LBJ Democrat and his stupid failed War on Poverty for that.

"I'll have the goddamn Negroes voting Democrat for the next 150 years".
For me, it is just that the powers of politics did not change the welfare programs in the ways needed since the inception. This also caused many support agendas with police, firefighting, medical squads, Dept. of children and Families, Public school expenses in a meteoric rise and more. And any questioning makes a person a racist, bigot and hater. I want things to improve and there has to be other answers. Some of them not so nice.

Remember folks, Republicans barely eeked away winning the House.

They scraped by their teeth.

This is after predicting something called a "Red Wave"

And this is what they do w/their inkling of power.

What a cluster fudge. America won't forget.

And the Democrats better not allow America to forget.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC #AllRepublicansHaveForAmericaIsMORECultureWarBS
Nazi Piglosi got fired, Simp.

But it isn't more important than laying down the ground rules of how the House will operate.

If the rules favor the party elites, and the speaker having control, then big money interests, global corporations, and lobbyists can set the agenda, rather than the various stake holders and the state constituencies which put the reps. there in the first place.

And the Dems are so naive that they still believe they're the Party of the middle class.

No my little loonies, now be quiet and memorize your pronouns and apologize for how inherently evil this country is. All while the Dems foment war, economic chaos, and border dissolution.

But remember: Vote blue, no matter who.

You really are stupid.

Obama was VERY bad. His administration was the impetus for many of the huge problems that we see today. He weaponized many 3 letter government agencies, starting with the IRS.

Before you say it, my opinion has absolutely nothing to do with his race. I couldn’t care less.

Remember folks, Republicans barely eeked away winning the House.

They scraped by their teeth.

This is after predicting something called a "Red Wave"

And this is what they do w/their inkling of power.

What a cluster fudge. America won't forget.

And the Democrats better not allow America to forget.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC #AllRepublicansHaveForAmericaIsMORECultureWarBS
/——-/ And yet, all it takes is one seat to flip the house. democRATs are losers.

Forum List

Back