Why is Fox News Channel being blocked right before the election?

Ray9

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2016
For those who have Direct TV it is incredibly suspicious that Fox News Channel is suddenly unavailable due to "technical difficulties". Do we need an investigation?

For those who have Direct TV it is incredibly suspicious that Fox News Channel is suddenly unavailable due to "technical difficulties". Do we need an investigation?
Look on the bright side, now you have a chance to get acquainted with better sources of news. . .

OTH, you could look at it as your first taste of the new administration. :lmao:

DirectTV has blocked channels in the past due to licensing disagreements with the companies. They are probably trying to cheap out and fox isn't having it.

I don't know, BUT, I do know this. About two years ago it was blocked again because Fox wouldn't pay what they wanted them to.

In an election this close any advantage given to either side could tip the scales. I'm not buying that this is a coincidence.

blocked here in the metro Dallas area as well. Watching it online.

It's back now but I'm wondering if DTV is a contributor to the Clinton Foundation.

Assange has already commented that Trump will lose, and he is the one releasing all the dirt. So don't get your panties in a bunch.

It's back now but I'm wondering if DTV is a contributor to the Clinton Foundation.

Since Direct TV wants to merge with ATT, and Hillary's position is on the fence. . . well, you know, it would be in their interest to make her happy. :D

Other than that, it looks like they have given to both parties pretty evenly. It looks like they haven't given to either Presidential candidate.

DIRECTV Group Summary | OpenSecrets

Since Direct TV wants to merge with ATT, and Hillary's position is on the fence. . . well, you know, it would be in their interest to make her happy. :D

Other than that, it looks like they have given to both parties pretty evenly. It looks like they haven't given to either Presidential candidate.

DIRECTV Group Summary | OpenSecrets

They merged like a year ago. Now ATT is buying the rest of the cable television (Time Warner). Funny thing was this though; CNN was not coming in as well.

New Topics

Forum List

Back