Why is everyone so panicked about ammo prices?

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
It's like the toilet paper scare of 2019.

Not only will there not be a serious shooting war, there will not be a problem with diarrhea...

Relax people....
Seriously.

Unless you're in a seriously unfuckable commie area like Portland, Seattle, Boston, or the other handful of moonbeam cities and have no ammo at all, you're going to be fine.

In that case I have no sympathy for you.

Because killing people who put their feelings above logic should be a cheap as possible to eliminate.

It's like the toilet paper scare of 2019.

Not only will there not be a serious shooting war, there will not be a problem with diarrhea...

Relax people....
Seriously.

Unless you're in a seriously unfuckable commie area like Portland, Seattle, Boston, or the other handful of moonbeam cities and have no ammo at all, you're going to be fine.

In that case I have no sympathy for you.

The leftists will unfriend us on facebook and tweet mean things about us.

Prices?

Thereā€™s ammo that canā€™t be found at any price ā€“ the consequence of rightwing idiots frightened of ā€˜riotsā€™ and who think Bidenā€™s going to ā€˜take their guns.ā€™

We saw the same stupidity from conservatives in 2008.
Yes.
The riots and unrest isnā€™t real.
And we shouldnā€™t take Biden at his word or his written stated platform to get rid of ā€œassault riflesā€, and pass all sorts of restrictions and taxes on firearms and ammo.
So do you think Biden is a liar?
Or do you not realize that he has stated such things several times?

I think a lot of people don't leave the house unless they are going to another indoor space to eat or shop. So, when those places close, the indoor folks go kinda "Redrum, Here's Johnny!"

I worked next door to a guy who ran a pawn shop for almost 40 years (!). He said every new Democratic president would put the right wing guys into a panic and they would come in and buy a ton of guns and ammo. Then a few years later, they would return and pawn the stuff they bought, and the cycle would always repeat. Pretty funny. Their worst fears would never materialize, and he would just go along with it, business as usual.

All guns and ammo in the hands of private citizens will be confiscated as soon as Biden takes office, unless we can fight back against the Dems and their corrupt cops and henchmen.

Democrat policy has verged more and more toward a communist dictatorship, using the hammer of the law alongside the sickle of the grim reaper, but without any due process of law to protect the rights of the proletariat.

Gave up my FFL lic couple years ago. During the shortages people still needed/wanted ammo so I found it.

Do a search for like "ammo finder" or ammoseek.com and what you want. Site will come up with places where your ammo is "in stock" right now and gets updated. Act fast.

30-30 on ammo seek, yeah $100 a box 20 but there it is. .30-30 Win Ammo

Gave up my FFL lic couple years ago.
I wouldn't want the feds breathing down my neck 24Ɨ7Ɨ365 either. Can you still own a firearm privately or do they treat you as a felon for that?
who are you planning to kill?
Damn feds who keep confiscating my guns, valuables, money, vehicles, and property ā€” and force me to bear the mark of Cain as a murderer on NICS and other background databases because some worthless cop-calling whore many years ago expressed a professional opinion on my mental health. Find a job at a multinational megacorporation with a mental health record. ā€” You can get felonies off your record, but not mental health when you're looking for work, so that's an entire lifetime of earnings they stole from me. There was no defense on their court system at the time, and there is no way to get anything back from them now.

I wouldn't want the feds breathing down my neck 24Ɨ7Ɨ365 either. Can you still own a firearm privately or do they treat you as a felon for that?

It was bad trust me. When I was a manufacturer and a class 2 SOT (NFA machineguns, silencers etc and built them) Imagine the paperwork!!!

When I gave up my license a ATF agent tried to trap me and order a gun from the only dealer I told them I use (on purpose). Recognized what it was right off, ENTRAPMENT. When you give up your lic is no good "to them" but you still could order. I said "No Sir, I gave up my license try this dealer. Gave up my license because I was tired of dealing with you jack boot thugs" No shit. And he shit. I could hear everything in his voice, noises, manner.

Don't get me wrong though. There are some great ATF, NFA, FBI agents, it's the AGENCY that's fucked.

Yes they don't bother me anymore, I kept my inventory, private or inventory turned private no prob. But they do have record of every gun I had.

It was bad trust me. When I was a manufacturer and a class 2 SOT (NFA machineguns, silencers etc and built them) Imagine the paperwork!!!

When I gave up my license a ATF agent tried to trap me and order a gun from the only dealer I told them I use (on purpose). Recognized what it was right off, ENTRAPMENT. When you give up your lic is no good "to them" but you still could order. I said "No Sir, I gave up my license try this dealer. Gave up my license because I was tired of dealing with you jack boot thugs" No shit. And he shit. I could hear everything in his voice, noises, manner.

Don't get me wrong though. There are some great ATF, NFA, FBI agents, it's the AGENCY that's fucked.

Yes they don't bother me anymore, I kept my inventory, private or inventory turned private no prob. But they do have record of every gun I had.

I fucking hate the ATF.
As time goes on, it seems I despise more and more federal agencies.

I fucking hate the ATF.
As time goes on, it seems I despise more and more federal agencies.

I hear that. After Ruby, a senate subcomittee said "fire McGaw (director atf then) and disband the atf"

Well they fired McGaw and made him head of transportation. Remember the racial profiling stuff at airports? Thanks McGaw. Oh yeah, and we still have atf too.

Forum List

Back