Why is Cosby going to jail but Harvey is not?

Cosby used knock-out drugs on unsuspecting women. Weinstein used a kind of sexual harassment extortion. What Cosby did has always been accepted as rape. What Weinstein did is being debated. If the women were not forcibly assaulted, drunk or drugged, were they legally raped, or, were they prostituting themselves for obtaining acting jobs in exchange for sex?

Cosby told women he would help their careers. He then gave them drugs which they took willing.

I've read the details. It is not credible that the women were not aware of what they were doing.

I have not read the details of Weinsteins.

Cosby used knock-out drugs on unsuspecting women. Weinstein used a kind of sexual harassment extortion. What Cosby did has always been accepted as rape. What Weinstein did is being debated. If the women were not forcibly assaulted, drunk or drugged, were they legally raped, or, were they prostituting themselves for obtaining acting jobs in exchange for sex?

Cosby told women he would help their careers. He then gave them drugs which they took willing.

I've read the details. It is not credible that the women were not aware of what they were doing.

Well, lots of folks, including the ones who decided his fare in courtrooms disagree with your analysis and theirs is the one that counted, not yours. You have no evidence or way to prove those women took knockout drugs on purpose with the intent of getting raped.

Well, lots of folks, including the ones who decided his fare in courtrooms disagree with your analysis and theirs is the one that counted, not yours. You have no evidence or way to prove those women took knockout drugs on purpose with the intent of getting raped.

I've read their words.

One of the first was this insanely hot young woman, a model who wanted to get into movies. Cosby said he would help . They would go to Lake Tahoe to talk about it.

Lake Tahoe? TO talk about a job?

And there were drinking wine and he gave her a pill and she took it.

The only question I have about what happened was did Cosby live up to his end of the deal.

That was prostitution, and I hope the girl got paid.

I've read their words.

One of the first was this insanely hot young woman, a model who wanted to get into movies. Cosby said he would help . They would go to Lake Tahoe to talk about it.

The only question I have about what happened was did Cosby live up to his end of the deal.

Key to a case as you describe is what did rhe model know about the pill she took. Was her agreement to accompany Cosby to Lake Tahoe an agreement to have sex or was it an agreement to explore the possibility of a relationship, such as dating.

I've read their words.

Key to a case as you describe is what did rhe model know about the pill she took. Was her agreement to accompany Cosby to Lake Tahoe an agreement to have sex or was it an agreement to explore the possibility of a relationship, such as dating.

Her words, to discuss a job. ANd she took the pill, with wine, offered to her by a movie star who took her to Lake Tahoe to discuss a movie role, not a date.

She knew what was up.

Is it just another black/white thingy?[/QUO
Is it just another black/white thingy?

Weinstein isn't White. He's Jewish.
He's both.

I suppose the half-breeds (those with Gentile fathers) could make that argument. I assert they're not really White, however, because most of them deny their Whiteness. To be popular, most slime the White Race and claim to be one with Non-Whites.

Is there any source that is credible, that supports your "assertion"?

Or are you declaring this to be a fact, just because it is what you believe?

Neither was Cosby. He was convicted by the vile media, way before he was sentenced.The message is clear. This is what they do to blacks that buck the system.
`
He was tried in Criminal Court. Civil Court cannot sentence a person to jail.

I said nothing of Civil Court.

My point stands.

He was fine, as a normal Hollywood star, using his fame and power to sleep with large numbers of willing women.

Until he dared speak about how the black communities problems were at least partially their own fault.

Suddenly, his normal pass for being a Hollywood celebrity was revoked, and his behavior suddenly became a problem, years after the fact.

The media lied about what happen, over and over again for years.

You tell me that was a fair trial, and I will laugh in your face.

It was part of the larger witch hunt.

Cosby speaking out about predominantly black communities in a manner that endeared him to white Americans, was a
non factor.

His success and fortune was due far more to his crossover acceptance by white audiences.

They found him to be likeable......and "safe". He was never popular enough in black households to be taken that seriously.

So when he did "speak out", at an advanced age, he was considered by many to be senile.

It was when the numbers of white women coming forward regarding his behavior began to rachet up significantly, that he came to be viewed as a threat to the same white community that made him wealthy and famous.

And for being a threat, whether it was long ago or even yesterday, he had to pay for his betrayal.

He believed so much in how he was regarded by his public that he began to think he was immune to his own actions.

Last edited:
Neither was Cosby. He was convicted by the vile media, way before he was sentenced.The message is clear. This is what they do to blacks that buck the system.
`

My point stands.

He was fine, as a normal Hollywood star, using his fame and power to sleep with large numbers of willing women.

Until he dared speak about how the black communities problems were at least partially their own fault.

Suddenly, his normal pass for being a Hollywood celebrity was revoked, and his behavior suddenly became a problem, years after the fact.

Cosby speaking out about predominantly black communities in a manner that endeared him to white Americans, was a
non factor.

His success and fortune was due far more to his crossover acceptance by white audiences.

They found him to be likeable......and "safe". He was never popular enough in black households to be taken that seriously.

So when he did "speak out", at an advanced age, he was considered by many to be senile.

It was when the numbers of white women coming forward regarding his behavior began to rachet up significantly, that he came to be viewed as a threat to the same white community that made him wealthy and famous.

And for being a threat, whether it was long ago or even yesterday, he had to pay for his betrayal.

He believed so much in how he was regarded by his public that he began to think he was immune to his own actions.

The "white community" does not see him as a threat.

Liberals see him as a threat. They don't want any voices that might even potentially threaten their lock on the black vote.

Whether their fear is well founded or not, is not the point. They destroyed him because they saw him as a threat.

`

My point stands.

non factor.

Liberals see him as a threat. They don't want any voices that might even potentially threaten their lock on the black vote.

Whether their fear is well founded or not, is not the point. They destroyed him because they saw him as a threat.

Cosby is 80+ years old. He's not a relevant threat to swaying any votes from either side. He has never been visible on the political scene.

During the Civil Rights movement, he was busy chasing Playboy Bunnies at Hugh Hefner's mansion.

Over 50 women came forward, regarding his behavior and the majority of them were white.

He is black.

This is America.

`

My point stands.

non factor.

Cosby is 80+ years old. He's not a relevant threat to swaying any votes from either side. He has never been visible on the political scene.

During the Civil Rights movement, he was busy chasing Playboy Bunnies at Hugh Hefner's mansion.

Don't tell me, tell those who lynched him.

Over 50 women came forward, regarding his behavior and the majority of them were white.

He is black.

This is America.

I have not heard one conservative voice raised about that, either online, in public media, nor in person.

We like Cosby. He was a male slut, but that is the norm for Hollywood.

It is the white liberals that are the ones that turned on him, and not because sex, but because of his political speech.

He's both.

I suppose the half-breeds (those with Gentile fathers) could make that argument. I assert they're not really White, however, because most of them deny their Whiteness. To be popular, most slime the White Race and claim to be one with Non-Whites.

In as much as Jews control most public information in America, it is nearly impossible for anyone to learn the truth about them. Besides, in your case, it wouldn't matter. You strike me as someone who wants to believe in Jewish "righteousness" and "brotherhood" with minorities. If so, know they're exploiting you.

He's both.

In as much as Jews control most public information in America, it is nearly impossible for anyone to learn the truth about them. Besides, in your case, it wouldn't matter. You strike me as someone who wants to believe in Jewish "righteousness" and "brotherhood" with minorities. If so, know they're exploiting you.

How wrong you are. I've been around long enough to not believe in any "brotherhood" that exists with anyone and the black population of this country.

Secondly, you are right on one account. Whites/Jews control the media in America. That being said, what leads you to believe that YOU know so much about Jews?

He's both.

How wrong you are. I've been around long enough to not believe in any "brotherhood" that exists with anyone and the black population of this country.

Secondly, you are right on one account. Whites/Jews control the media in America. That being said, what leads you to believe that YOU know so much about Jews?

Hard experience and lots of investigation.... I started out conned by Bolshevik-Jews. Their lies held sway over me for a long time. Then, with extensive personal experience with their other subjugated peoples, I began to wake up. I've known the truth about them since the mid-1990s -- their hay-day of power, via their puppet Slicky Boy.

`

My point stands.

non factor.

He is black.

This is America.

I have not heard one conservative voice raised about that, either online, in public media, nor in person.

It is the white liberals that are the ones that turned on him, and not because sex, but because of his political speech.

I'm not certain where you get your news from, but Cosby is not even an afterthought to liberals or progressives or moderates. In fact, he's a registered democrat, which makes it surprising that you are even defending him

As far as "political speech", he did not align himself with any political party publically, he just made some critical statements about young black people and actually, many feel it was well intended, so he was not the target of any liberal or progressive conspiracy.

Weinstein had electronic locks and locked women in his office.
wealthy actresses are less likely to make up rape stories than losers

My point stands.

non factor.

He is black.

This is America.

I'm not certain where you get your news from, but Cosby is not even an afterthought to liberals or progressives or moderates. In fact, he's a registered democrat, which makes it surprising that you are even defending him

As far as "political speech", he did not align himself with any political party publically, he just made some critical statements about young black people and actually, many feel it was well intended, so he was not the target of any liberal or progressive conspiracy.

The comedian that started the push on the allegations was a liberal.

This was the beginning of this phase of the witch hunt.

Hannibal Buress - Wikipedia

"On October 16, 2014, at the Philadelphia club The Trocadero, Buress was recorded doing an extended routine about existing rape allegations against comedian Bill Cosby.[17] Buress addressed Cosby's legacy of "talk[ing] down" to young black men about their style of dress and lifestyle. Buress criticized the actor's public moralizing by saying, "Yeah, but you raped women, Bill Cosby, so that kind of brings you down a couple notches." "

Jeez, I wonder why anyone would think this liberal was motivated by Cosby's political speech.

btw, I did not use a question mark at the end of that sentence on purpose. Because it was not a serious question, the answer is freaking obvious.

The message is clear. "

You successful blacks think you are off the lib plantation, and we libs will fuck you up, no matter what."

Last edited:
Weinstein had electronic locks and locked women in his office.
wealthy actresses are less likely to make up rape stories than losers

Weinstein is a sleaze ball. That much is clear. He took advantage of his powerful status in the worst way possible, but to be a rapist you need to be a psychopath, and I don’t see that with him. Maybe I’m wrong. Time will tell

New Topics

Forum List

Back