Why is climate science political?

DUH! Suckassbil'sside is winning! Welcome, to M.R.ica.

You win, when you're dead, you king of fucktards.

the estimates for Antacrtica's ice extent and ice cap are all across the board. the GRACE measurements are based on assumptions and modelling so they wont be reliable until a reasonable length of time has passed to match reality.

anyone who says they know what is happening in either the Antarctic or the Arctic is just blowing smoke.

anyone who believes the dire predictions now has to ignore the failure of dire predictions throughout the history of mankind.

the estimates for Antacrtica's ice extent and ice cap are all across the board. the GRACE measurements are based on assumptions and modelling so they wont be reliable until a reasonable length of time has passed to match reality.

anyone who says they know what is happening in either the Antarctic or the Arctic is just blowing smoke.

anyone who believes the dire predictions now has to ignore the failure of dire predictions throughout the history of mankind.

OK, Crapforbrains, let's go over the post-politics reality, to see if any of it sinks in!

1. Temperature rise is ACCELERATING!
2. SLR will follow, from 2 mm, now past 3 mm per year, to a higher rate, of rise!
3. Arctic perennial ice and Greenland ice is melting, while the Arctic out-gasses shitloads!
4. West Antarctic ice is melting, at a rate of 100 cubic km, per year!
a. East Antarctica and Antarctic sea ice are holding steady, but that could change.

Let's call your brain a number 2, since you have crap, for brains. Specify your area of stupidity, since your ignorance is willful. I'll go over the threads and websites, for you, since you are too fucking stupid, to hit search OR to read thread posts.

026318925_Idiots2__104x150_xlarge.jpeg

OK, Crapforbrains, let's go over the post-politics reality, to see if any of it sinks in!

2. SLR will follow, from 2 mm, now past 3 mm per year, to a higher rate, of rise!
3. Arctic perennial ice and Greenland ice is melting, while the Arctic out-gasses shitloads!
a. East Antarctica and Antarctic sea ice are holding steady, but that could change.

Let's call your brain a number 2, since you have crap, for brains. Specify your area of stupidity, since your ignorance is willful. I'll go over the threads and websites, for you, since you are too fucking stupid, to hit search OR to read thread posts.

#1 is clearly wrong, and there isn't a shred of credible evidence for numbers 2, 3 and 4

LOL........had to repost my own post because it is one of such epic pwn, it had to be reposted..........

Hope the k00ks realize...........the catastrophes are going to have to be far, far from normal right? Like something out of that movie ( cant remember the name.......giant hurricanes all over the planet simultaneously). Anything weve seen on this planet the past 3 or 4 decades are the same things we saw 100........200 years ago. But dont take my word for it..............look at weather related disasters going back 100's of years. Its all the same shit......some far, far worse than what we see now. Flooding, typhoons..........you name it. Its all there.......but COMPLETELY IGNORED by the warmers.

Something that I think needs to be placed sharply in focus here...............

The environmental warmers consider global warming effects to be the most pressing concern of our time. But for a gigantic % of our public, its so far down the list its virtually off the list. Why? Because in 2012, there are things much more pressing in their lives and thats just the way it is. Millions upon millions are barely making it day to day just trying to stay out front with the bills and paying the mortgage. And what? Like they are going to agree to pay $600/month instead of $300/month for electricity because of what might happen 50 or 100 years from now. The whole idea is not at all grounded............"Yeah........Im ok with losing my home and my credit rating, but at least I'm saving distant generations!!!!"

Like I said............when we get naked water skiiing on a lake in Alaska in mid January over a three week period...........or Russian kids having mega-squirt water gun battles in Siberia in February for a few weekends, some people might come off center. But not a moment sooner. Thats just the way it is. This is why the dreams of the radical environmentalists will never, ever be realized........100% certainty. And think about it...........how many decades have we been hearing all this BS prediction crap and most all of it never comes to pass. People werent born yesterday as most of the radicals think.

The money chasers on the green segment of the economy get the radicals all tingly in the leg, but its a total ruse. Anybody who thinks for a single second that the future of energy is solar power and windmills is the epitome of a sucker. Natural gas is about to explode in this country. Why? Economic necessesity s0ns............thats the way it works. The suckers will continue their lifelong fantasy, which I guess is cool, but it will be nothing more than a fringe effort.

Im no scientist but I own this forum in terms of the stark realities I slam the radicals with all the time. And they hate my ass............because they know they are losing and I...........am not.

Indeed........for all the thosands of links posted up on the "consensus" science, Ive yet to see in the past three years a single link that displays one iota of evidence that the "consensus" science is mattering in the real world.

So...........who exactly is winning?

The fucktards!!!:up::up::up::fu:

edit>> eager to see the first response of genius <<edit

Last edited:

#1 is clearly wrong, and there isn't a shred of credible evidence for numbers 2, 3 and 4

Buttpunk, you are ignoring Trakar's graph, again, re 1. Remember when Professor Trakar posted the graph, of temperatures, 1950-present, which turns UP? Was this at the Hansen thread, and then you disappeared? What, you think I should post that same graph, every other day, since YOU SUCK?

Eat shit and die, buttpunk. Credible evidence, for 2, 3, and 4 is like the graphs, showing number 1 is happening is all over these threads AND all over the internet. You are too queer to pay attention, and your asshole is so full of dick, you can't remember shit.

Buttpunk, you are ignoring Trakar's graph, again, re 1. Remember when Professor Trakar posted the graph, of temperatures, 1950-present, which turns UP? Was this at the Hansen thread, and then you disappeared? What, you think I should post that same graph, every other day, since YOU SUCK?

Eat shit and die, buttpunk. Credible evidence, for 2, 3, and 4 is like the graphs, showing number 1 is happening is all over these threads AND all over the internet. You are too queer to pay attention, and your asshole is so full of dick, you can't remember shit.

s0n.......what? Again with all this pronounced anger!!:wtf::wtf::wtf:

wtf: topics - whatthefuck.com help

Anyway...................

27_2545284-41.jpg

Last edited:
Conservative zombies back in the bw days hobble off, for a constitutional:

zombies.gif

Sucksassandballs on the hunt, for warmists:

Zombie.gif

Colorado seems to be on fire, sucksassandballs! Those Rocky Mountain high-zombies will catch on fire! Hose yourself down, before you stagger off, in the direction, of Waldo Canyon, eh?

Conservative zombies back in the bw days hobble off, for a constitutional:

zombies.gif

Sucksassandballs on the hunt, for warmists:

Zombie.gif

Colorado seems to be on fire, sucksassandballs! Those Rocky Mountain high-zombies will catch on fire! Hose yourself down, before you stagger off, in the direction, of Waldo Canyon, eh?

It happens s0n...........decades ago, there was an ad campaign where they used this forest fire bear guy. Im fairly certain that they were run in Colorado and Im fairly certain Colorado survived its share of forest fires in the 70's.............asshole.:D

s0n..........like many on the far left in here, you'd happily buy a big old bag of dog doo for $1,000/pop if it was packaged up just right.:rock:

Yeah, right, Wald0. In n0t the middle 0f n0where, d0 they teach special class, t0 use zer0, f0r o?

You sure are a queer bag of dogshit, sucksassandballs. I wouldn't pay, to piss on y0u!

Yeah, right, Wald0. In n0t the middle 0f n0where, d0 they teach special class, t0 use zer0, f0r o?

You sure are a queer bag of dogshit, sucksassandballs. I wouldn't pay, to piss on y0u!

"Not in the middle of nowhere" = a stones throw from NYC..........not some cheesdick, hillrat town most of the k00ks in here hail from like Scratchmyassville, Illinois........Irrelevantstown, Maine,........Bumfook, Michigan..........Mooreheadsville, Pennsylvania..........Elephant Butte, New Mexico:D:D:D These are the places these k00k lefties grow up despeartely seeking a cause..........any fucking cause, as long as its hysterical

These people need a beer and a plan and a place to go.:2up:

Oh.......and some links............:link::link::link:

Last edited:
I don't see science as being a political issue.

Good governance should be about acting on accurate scientific data - not about distorting the truth, hiding from it, or pretending the facts are not what they are.

While I think the use of nuclear vs renewables is a political issue around the world, only in the US (and to a lesser extent, Australia) does climate change seem to be political.

The Conservative parties of the UK, France, Germany, Finland, Denmark, New Zealand and host of others ALL accept that human acitivty may be playing a role in climate change, and have developed policies to suit.

In many cases, this means nuclear.

But why do some Americans seem to think climate change is left wing conspiracy, when most conservatives around the world are saying the opposite?

All issues on which people are polarized can be exploited by politicians. Some scientific projects are costly, in terms of tax money. That money is controlled by politicians.

Ludwik Kowalski

It will take a series of really major catastrophes before the willfully ignorant will see reality. And then they will blame the scientists for not telling them that this was coming. In spite of a half century of scientists doing exactly that.

Nah most of them only let their inner kook out to play on the internet, they may wink and nod at people who express doubt in real life, but once they feel the mountain of evidence and sway of public opinion supports that evidence they will simply act like they've always known the truth and argued for it for years before their position was finally vindicated.

Look at the "truthers" most now deny ever having argued against the mainstream perspective.

Last edited:

Actually, technically, whether some crap is ACCELERATING or DECELERATING depends on the timescale that you observe it on. TECHNICALLY, if you look over the past 10 years or so, temps are DE-celerating. It's like asking if the stock market is rising. Apparently it is over a timescale of weeks, months, but maybe not a decade. Is it ACCELERATING? It was for 2 days last week.. :D

I don't see science as being a political issue.

Good governance should be about acting on accurate scientific data - not about distorting the truth, hiding from it, or pretending the facts are not what they are.

While I think the use of nuclear vs renewables is a political issue around the world, only in the US (and to a lesser extent, Australia) does climate change seem to be political.

The Conservative parties of the UK, France, Germany, Finland, Denmark, New Zealand and host of others ALL accept that human acitivty may be playing a role in climate change, and have developed policies to suit.

In many cases, this means nuclear.

But why do some Americans seem to think climate change is left wing conspiracy, when most conservatives around the world are saying the opposite?

All issues on which people are polarized can be exploited by politicians. Some scientific projects are costly, in terms of tax money. That money is controlled by politicians.

Ludwik Kowalski

interesting background you have there. I might want to read that bio in your footer...

Last edited:
"Why is climate science political?"

Shit happens.

Without the retard vote, shit wouldn't happen, in US politics.

Without the retarded constituencies, politicians wouldn't be allowed, to lock up, in opposition to any reaction, to ongoing global climate change, whether or not people recognized, how humans have simultaneously defoliated and jacked up emissions, year after year, leading to a cumulative effect, greater than instant human emissions.

Without shit happening, real estate couldn't inflate, on wars, illegal immigration, legal immigration, prison industry, petroleum and coal-based industry, and on representative tyranny, all with a carbon footprint. Without retards, OTC derivatives wouldn't inflate, to a several trillion dollar bubble. Without tards, even in the old country, the Euro wouldn't be causing problems, while social policies in the European Union stayed un-unified.

For what shit might happen, see O.R.'s thread, re "A real alarmist viewpoint."

The outcome for inaction will land, past the PETM extinction, toward the P/T extinction, maybe even beyond, but who cares? The human population will drastically decline.

Forum List

Back