WHY is Capitol Police Lieutenant wearing MAGA hat and using bullhorn at J6 protest?

Calypso Jones

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2020

After a fresh, close look at my (authors) January 6 footage, I discovered something in the chaos I didn’t know I captured:

On the Capitol East side, Capitol Police Lieutenant Tarik Khalid Johnson is in my footage wearing a MAGA hat and shouting into a bullhorn.

One year ago a Capitol police officer was suspended after a photo of him wearing a Make America Great Again hat went viral said he was wearing the pro-Donald Trump merch as part of a plan to help trapped members of the Capitol Police.

Johnson’s fellow officers said he asked for approval of the plan but failed to get a response. Johnson is one of three officers who were suspended in the aftermath of the riots.

The question remains, why isn’t this mentioned by the January 6th committee?

Where did he get the hat? When? And why no one checks his false statement?

Imagine if they released all of the footage.

It’s really the only way Americans will ever really know what happened that day.

So if you take the video at face value, Johnson was appealing to the people the government has painted as terrorists and they without hesitation went to help him to help get the officers out. He didn’t fear appealing to those guys.

~~~~~~~~

There's a lot of video and evidence the sham committee does not want the American public to see. Seems to me they're hiding something in their zeal to GET President Trump. They're terrified.

80% of the Impeachment voters are out...they've either resigned or had their butts kicked.

Does President Biden know about this - he'll get to the bottom of this, once and for all.

Has Trump been arrested, yet?

US4CC.meme.Biden_Oval_Office - imperfect_Constitution.png

Forum List

Back