Why is Biden letting Covid increase around the US?

When Biden does something that causes a thousands deaths. He took it on the chin in Afghanistan. Which actually is more of a mixed bag.

13 solders died in Afghanistan. How did Biden not cause thousands of deaths because of covid when Trump did?

I was replying to the interview you posted. If you want to discuss claims from a book then you need to quote it. Duh.

You are the one that brought up Woodhead's book and his claim. I posted a video of Fauci basically saying it was full of shit.

Except it's not murder not in the legal sense anyway. Yes, we're going to disagree on this but abortions aren't contagious. Where as someone purposefully not taking steps to prevent the spread of disease and ends up giving COVID to someone else is another story.

And as I pointed out, you can get covid from vaccinated or non-vaccinated people. Even if the claim is true of "less likely" you can still catch covid from these people. If our country was 100% vaccinated, people would still be catching covid. We have tens of thousands of invaders crossing our border every month from over 100 different countries. Don't worry about Americans that are unvaccinated, worry more about them. You won't get a new variant the vaccine can't handle from another American.

And as I pointed out, you can get covid from vaccinated or non-vaccinated people. Even if the claim is true of "less likely" you can still catch covid from these people.
A. Less likely is a good thing. And it's MUCH less likely
If our country was 100% vaccinated, people would still be catching covid.
If that were true there would be so few getting infected that this thing would be over.

President Biden is not "letting-covid-increase".
It appears to me, that He is gung ho to inject as many people as possible with poisonous population elimination drugs. And, in doing that, He is operating under Divine Intent, as YahvehShua has Judged America, much as He judged the King of Babylon, and arranged for King Cyrus, the Persian to take Babylon and free the people there.
So, those who have submitted to the Covid injections, enjoy your trip to oblivion.

President Biden is not "letting-covid-increase".
It appears to me, that He is gung ho to inject as many people as possible with poisonous population elimination drugs. And, in doing that, He is operating under Divine Intent, as YahvehShua has Judged America, much as He judged the King of Babylon, and arranged for King Cyrus, the Persian to take Babylon and free the people there.
So, those who have submitted to the Covid injections, enjoy your trip to oblivion.
Cmon Ivan...you're not giving Vlad anything for the money he's paying you. Try harder dude. You're gonna get fired

13 solders died in Afghanistan. How did Biden not cause thousands of deaths because of covid when Trump did?

We've already gone over this. I'm not explaining it to you again.

You are the one that brought up Woodhead's book and his claim. I posted a video of Fauci basically saying it was full of shit.

Oh, Woodward. And no Fauci didn't comment on what Trump told Woodward privately and what he told the public. This conversation of course was recorded by Woodward where Trump very specifically states what he is telling the public is not how he felt privately. He told Woodward he was playing it down.
And as I pointed out, you can get covid from vaccinated or non-vaccinated people.

And as I have to point out again, vaccinated people spread the virus less. I've provided two sources. And yes it matters.
Even if the claim is true of "less likely" you can still catch covid from these people. If our country was 100% vaccinated, people would still be catching covid.

At a reduced amount. Combined with wearing masks we'd be looking at a completely different situation. I'm not sure what your point is other than in your eyes everything is a failure unless it's 100% effective. Perfection is the enemy of progress.
We have tens of thousands of invaders crossing our border every month from over 100 different countries. Don't worry about Americans that are unvaccinated, worry more about them. You won't get a new variant the vaccine can't handle from another American.

They are tested. It's not a 100% rate however the vast majority are. Again, perfection is the enemy of progress.

We've already gone over this. I'm not explaining it to you again.

Yes, you did explain it. Democrats have two sets of rules: one for them and another for the rest of us. The late Rush Limbaugh used to say that all the time.

Oh, Woodward. And no Fauci didn't comment on what Trump told Woodward privately and what he told the public. This conversation of course was recorded by Woodward where Trump very specifically states what he is telling the public is not how he felt privately. He told Woodward he was playing it down.

WTF do you think the interview was about? Were you drinking when you listened to it? It was about Woodhead's claims.

And as I have to point out again, vaccinated people spread the virus less. I've provided two sources. And yes it matters.

Others found different results than your sources.

In a yearlong study of 621 people in the U.K. with mild Covid-19, scientists found that their peak viral load was similar regardless of vaccination status, according to a paper published Thursday in The Lancet Infectious Diseases medical journal. The analysis also found that 25% of vaccinated household contacts still contracted the disease from an index case, while 38% of those who hadn’t had shot

Read more at: Vaccinated People Also Spread the Delta Variant, Yearlong Study Shows
Copyright © BloombergQuint

Big deal, 13% less likely.

They are tested. It's not a 100% rate however the vast majority are. Again, perfection is the enemy of progress.

Not even a majority are tested. Even the ones that test positive, the BP has no authorization to keep them if they wish to leave.

Yes, you did explain it. Democrats have two sets of rules: one for them and another for the rest of us. The late Rush Limbaugh used to say that all the time.

WTF do you think the interview was about? Were you drinking when you listened to it? It was about Woodhead's claims.

In a yearlong study of 621 people in the U.K. with mild Covid-19, scientists found that their peak viral load was similar regardless of vaccination status, according to a paper published Thursday in The Lancet Infectious Diseases medical journal. The analysis also found that 25% of vaccinated household contacts still contracted the disease from an index case, while 38% of those who hadn’t had shot

Read more at: Vaccinated People Also Spread the Delta Variant, Yearlong Study Shows

Not even a majority are tested. Even the ones that test positive, the BP has no authorization to keep them if they wish to leave.

Oy, most of your post is just not worth it. However from your link:

For starters that is a very, very small study. Also, just as I thought if your vaccinated your less likely to get covid and if you're less likely to get covid then you're less likely to spread it.

The interview was about Fauci explaining his teams' communication with the president in February resembled what he said in public at the time.

Here is Trump explaining how covid passes through the air and is more deadly than the flu. He played it down he "always wanted to play it down". Neat stuff.

Please stop annoying me.

Oy, most of your post is just not worth it. However from your link:

For starters that is a very, very small study. Also, just as I thought if your vaccinated your less likely to get covid and if you're less likely to get covid then you're less likely to spread it.

The interview was about Fauci explaining his teams' communication with the president in February resembled what he said in public at the time.

Here is Trump explaining how covid passes through the air and is more deadly than the flu. He played it down he "always wanted to play it down". Neat stuff.

Please stop annoying me.

You don't have to respond to my posts when you start losing. I'm fine with that.

He isn't. The unvaccinated (a lot of Trump supporters) are the ones being infected, being hospitalized, the ones dying. They are also serving as
petri dishes for the virus to mutate if it wants to. At this rate, we may never be rid of the virus due to the ignorance and selfishness of the
anti-vaxx crowd. And your dear leader has been notoriously anti-vaxx (despite getting one himself).
His complete bungling of the response to virus when it first broke over here means that every single death...is attributed to him.
What a cool thing to have next to your bio for the historians. :)
The latest information out, which I don't know if it is true or not, shows that patient zero of the Omicron variant was fully vaccinated.

We had 19 cases here last month... All had been vaccinated and gotten boosters and all the cases were mild.

"No, I don't take responsibility at ALL." djt

Exactly, politicians are not responsible for anything bad and will gladly take all the credit for good. Too bad because not taking blame doesn’t fix anything. Democrats and Republicans are worthless and voting for change and elections a Democrat or Republican is a joke.

We had 19 cases here last month... All had been vaccinated and gotten boosters and all the cases were mild.
So much for the vaccine, funny how outraged people were when people refused and in the end it doesn’t matter.

The ineptitude of Biden is never more apparent than with each spike in Covid deaths.

Thanks to the efforts of Donald Trump, the country has access to a vaccine but their glorious leader is incapable of figuring out a way to prevent these deaths

Just amazing.

Everyone who voted for Biden and personally helped kill these people.
Will you put a mask back on in public places?

Good. I'm not an epidemiologist, but I think the virus has morphed into something less deadly.
Oh you mean like every other respiratory virus ever? So, if we'd just let it run its course and protected the most vulnerable (old and sick) from the start we'd have likely come out the same way only 18 months faster, and without the economic and societal costs? I agree.

Oh you mean like every other respiratory virus ever? So, if we'd just let it run its course and protected the most vulnerable (old and sick) from the start we'd have likely come out the same way only 18 months faster, and without the economic and societal costs? I agree.

Damn. I didn't know you were a doctor.

Forum List

Back