Why is Biden letting Covid increase around the US?

You asserted that we have had more deaths under President Biden than we had under the former president.

Is the current COVID death total more than double the 445,000 number? It has to be for you to be correct.

You can argue that point with the media.

I never heard anybody use the term before. The problem with you blame shifting leftists are that there are a mix of people who decided not to get it.

But that didn't stop you from scapegoating blacks did it? Nice of you to change your tune once the obvious is pointed out to you. Conservatives make up a huge portion of the unvaccinated and they continue to pump out conspiracies and lies about vaccines and Covid in general.

But the Communist party promoted that all deaths during the Trump years were Trump's fault.

I don't listen to what the Communist party says. If you're mistakenly referring to Democrats who has blamed "all deaths" on Trump?
Now that Dementia has more deaths, with three vaccines, with better therapeutics, they need to re-instruct the sheep. Now all of a sudden it's no longer the Presidents fault. It was the peoples fault. it was only the Presidents fault when a Republican President was in charge.

It's by in large the unvaccinated and those who are not otherwise protecting themselves from Covid who are dying. There is only so much you can do after you promote mask wearing, make the vaccines easier to attain and keep the public informed without requiring companies like Lysol to chime in to correct bad information.

You and I both know Democrats can never accept responsibility for anything. When was the last time you seen a commie say "Yeah, our guy (gal) fucked up!" Never. And don't say I'm wrong because you people pull this shit all the time. Like when Clinton was in office. What a President does on his own time is none of our business as long as he's doing his job. That lasted until Trump and the commies changed the rules. More recently was listening to years of "my body--my choice." That lasted until some people didn't want to take the vaccine. Now the motto is my body--governments choice.

"My body my choice" doesn't include vaccinations because your own decisions impact those around you. When abortions become contagious then let me know.
Democrats are stupid. They don't know when to keep their mouths shut because the tables always turn on them.
The Democrats that are mostly vaccinated and don't fall for idiotic vaccine conspiracies. Got it.

Sorry to hear that.

Although most people with Cancer are able to get vaccinated I understand that's not the case for everyone. I hope you at least took measures to reduce the possibility of spread while you were unvaccinated. You know, not hanging out with wingnuts is a good start.

hahhaa trump's to blame for lack of immigration judges? do tell. the reality is it dates back before Trump....here is an article for 2016, back when Obama and Xiden had 8 years to address the problem: Empty Benches: Underfunding of Immigration Courts Undermines Justice

Trump actually loaded the immigration bench...by more then 100...compared to Obama/Xiden who only put on 50: Trump puts his stamp on nation's immigration courts | AP News

"The hires helped expand the immigration bench by more than 100 since September 2016; by comparison, President Barack Obama had a net gain of fewer than 50 judges from 2010 to 2016."

Xiden didn't have to undo the policy that was working, if it were lack of judges he could have appointed more. He purposely undid the policy, encouraged more to come, and they just so happened to land in states taht didn't vote for him, with Govs that were outspoken against him.
I am do telling. Trump said that hiring more judges was expensive, like he gave a shit. There were 3 judges under Tramp for 2 years, and finally he relented. Of course, it was too late for justice to be served.

Trump Leaves Biden 1.3 Million Case Backlog in Immigration ...​

https://trac.syr.edu › immigration › reports

Jan 19, 2021 — Number of Pending Cases in Immigration Court Grow During Trump ... While the Trump administration hired new immigration judges and ...

Why do you constantly defend that con man?

But that didn't stop you from scapegoating blacks did it? Nice of you to change your tune once the obvious is pointed out to you. Conservatives make up a huge portion of the unvaccinated and they continue to pump out conspiracies and lies about vaccines and Covid in general.

I don't listen to what the Communist party says. If you're mistakenly referring to Democrats who has blamed "all deaths" on Trump?

It's by in large the unvaccinated and those who are not otherwise protecting themselves from Covid who are dying. There is only so much you can do after you promote mask wearing, make the vaccines easier to attain and keep the public informed without requiring companies like Lysol to chime in to correct bad information.

"My body my choice" doesn't include vaccinations because your own decisions impact those around you. When abortions become contagious then let me know.

The Democrats that are mostly vaccinated and don't fall for idiotic vaccine conspiracies. Got it.
Ray from Cleveland is lacking in common sense.

I am do telling. Trump said that hiring more judges was expensive, like he gave a shit. There were 3 judges under Tramp for 2 years, and finally he relented. Of course, it was too late for justice to be served.

Trump Leaves Biden 1.3 Million Case Backlog in Immigration ...

https://trac.syr.edu › immigration › reports
Jan 19, 2021 — Number of Pending Cases in Immigration Court Grow During Trump ... While the Trump administration hired new immigration judges and ...

Why do you constantly defend that con man?
Trump was inherited a hole, largely due to Obama and Xiden....and filled them,

So your prior statement was BS. Thanks

How are statistics and facts scapegoating anybody?

Yep, the entire time.

Sorry you and your ilk are such humorless people. We said right from the beginning there is only so much a President can do. But that didn't stop the Communists and their sidekicks in the media from blaming Trump for every single death, that was until Dementia got it and it disappeared off page 1 and went to page 4.

In other words you're a hypocrite (surprise surprise for a leftist) because my body my choice only applies to liberal interests in your and your ilks opinion.

Sorry to hear that.

Although most people with Cancer are able to get vaccinated I understand that's not the case for everyone. I hope you at least took measures to reduce the possibility of spread while you were unvaccinated. You know, not hanging out with wingnuts is a good start.

I couldn't afford to get sick from the shot and miss critical treatments for my cancer. I know people who were out of work for over two weeks after they got the shot. I couldn't afford that. I had to get these treatments started. Covid vaccinations were not my priority.

How are statistics and facts scapegoating anybody?

When it's shown that while blacks maybe be a point or two under vaccinated as compared to their percentage of population doesn't compare to conservatives who are way less vaccinated and on this board and elsewhere have no problem explaining to you in detail all the dumb conspiracy theories they've heard about. Because they're idiots.

Yep, the entire time.

Quote someone. Actually since its an entire political party who you claim is blaming Trump for "all deaths" from COVID while he was in office. Find several quotes. Good luck.

Sorry you and your ilk are such humorless people. We said right from the beginning there is only so much a President can do. But that didn't stop the Communists and their sidekicks in the media from blaming Trump for every single death, that was until Dementia got it and it disappeared off page 1 and went to page 4.

Again, nobody blamed Trump for every single death.

What that moron could have done was not pretend the virus was nothing and admit privately (Woodward tape) that it was a big deal. He could have promoted mask wearing, he did the opposite. He could have not held indoor rallies that just so happened to have killed one of the few black guys you have in your party and launched a brand new award for wingnuts dying of Covid.
In other words you're a hypocrite (surprise surprise for a leftist) because my body my choice only applies to liberal interests in your and your ilks opinion.
What have I been a hypocrite about?

I've explained why wingnuts ripping off that slogan is ridiculous. You really aren't that bright.

I couldn't afford to get sick from the shot and miss critical treatments for my cancer. I know people who were out of work for over two weeks after they got the shot. I couldn't afford that. I had to get these treatments started. Covid vaccinations were not my priority.

What treatments? Chemo?

When it's shown that while blacks maybe be a point or two under vaccinated as compared to their percentage of population doesn't compare to conservatives who are way less vaccinated and on this board and elsewhere have no problem explaining to you in detail all the dumb conspiracy theories they've heard about. Because they're idiots.

So you are calling blacks idiots too? According to this report, in September, 41% of the white population had at least one vaccination while 35% of blacks did. That's more than a point or two. It still doesn't address that most all blacks are Democrat voters so your conservatives are the problem argument falls flat on it's face.

Quote someone. Actually since its an entire political party who you claim is blaming Trump for "all deaths" from COVID while he was in office. Find several quotes. Good luck.

Skip to about the 40 second timestamp.

And the last link sites a few others that blamed Trump for all the deaths.

Again, nobody blamed Trump for every single death.

What that moron could have done was not pretend the virus was nothing and admit privately (Woodward tape) that it was a big deal. He could have promoted mask wearing, he did the opposite. He could have not held indoor rallies that just so happened to have killed one of the few black guys you have in your party and launched a brand new award for wingnuts dying of Covid.

I have the Fauci interview with his response to what Woodhead wrote. In his reply he said everything he and President Trump discussed about the virus was accurate and properly relayed to the public. Need a link to that interview too? I have it in my bookmarks.

What have I been a hypocrite about?

I've explained why wingnuts ripping off that slogan is ridiculous. You really aren't that bright.

You're a hypocrite because either it's your body and your choice or it's not. When you say it only applies to things I care about and nothing else, that's what a hypocrite does.

The virus is increasing because antivaxxers are spreading it.

You can get and spread covid whether you're vaccinated or not. Don't you stay up on these things? Your incompetent leader got called out on that over a month ago when he made the same claim.

You can get and spread covid whether you're vaccinated or not. Don't you stay up on these things? Your incompetent leader got called out on that over a month ago when he made the same claim.
Anti vaxxers tend to also include people wh oppose social distancing, masks, and other methods of preventing the spread.

Forum List

Back