Why is Biden letting Covid increase around the US?

How would blaming joes friends in China have impacted what was happening in this country in regards to Covid?

Somce the MSM isn’t reporting the numbers now why don’t you enlighten us? How are the covid death numbers looking?
It's not Biden's fault that you jerkoffs won't take the vaccine. If you want to blame someone look in the fucking mirror.

I didn't say you couldn't find them, it's just they are not mainstream as they were with Trump. They are not being reported every single day as they were under Trump.
If there was a great white shark attack every day at the beaches of Nantucket, it would be in the news every day for a while. Then the stories would dwindle away out of repetitiveness overkill.

County officials would post "No Swimming Allowed" signs on the beach and Trumptards would organize caravans to the beach.

"Nobody tells US we can't swim here!"

If there was a great white shark attack every day at the beaches of Nantucket, it would be in the news every day for a while. Then the stories would dwindle away out of repetitiveness overkill.

County officials would post "No Swimming Allowed" signs on the beach and Trumptards would organize caravans to the beach.

"Nobody tells US we can't swim here!"

Right. Funny how they didn't drift away until Dementia invaded the White House. What dumb luck........huh?

You can lie to me all you want. You're a leftist, I expect that. But when you lie to yourself you're keeping yourself ignorant.

Say all you want about Trump's personality, his meanie Tweets, his condescending attitude, but he was one of the best Presidents of our lifetime. The economy, the border, international accomplishments. Yet the media continued their two tier system of reporting just like they're doing with Dementia now. It's no secret either.

We didn't start this game--you did.

At the onset of Covid Democrats and their side-kicks in the MSM had daily covid death counts. They laid all the blame on Trump instead of Joe's buddies in China. They kept blaming Trump right until his last day in office.

After Biden took over, all covid death reporting stopped. Nobody mentioned a word about it. Now that we have more covid deaths under Dementia than we did Trump even with three vaccines and better therapeutics, the Democrats are going "whoops!" Democrats have never learned when to keep their mouths shut, and now we are making them pay for it.
When the former president left office we had around 445,000 deaths from COVID.

So ray, your math is fucked.

How would blaming joes friends in China have impacted what was happening in this country in regards to Covid?

Somce the MSM isn’t reporting the numbers now why don’t you enlighten us? How are the covid death numbers looking?

The answer is quite simple: the MSM is nothing more than an extension of the Democrat party. Has been for a good number of years. They don't report honestly, they report selectively to protect their party, see above links.

In recent past they called Larry Elder the black face of white supremacy. They turned the Rittenhouse case racial if you can figure out how they made that association given the shooter and victims were all white. Speaking of race, can you show me an MSM outlet that has the pictures of ALL the victims of the Christmas parade? It happened a week ago and I can't find one. Why do you suppose that is? Could it be the mass killer was black and all the victims white? Think the MSM would have the picture of all the victims if it was a white driver and black victims?

You people on the left are just going to have to come to terms with the MSM works for the Democrats and promotes only their agenda. That's it.

When the former president left office we had around 445,000 deaths from COVID.

So ray, your math is fucked.

What does math have to do with what I said? Dementia has more covid deaths under his watch than President Trump. Need one of the many links to the story?

The answer is quite simple: the MSM is nothing more than an extension of the Democrat party. Has been for a good number of years. They don't report honestly, they report selectively to protect their party, see above links.

In recent past they called Larry Elder the black face of white supremacy. They turned the Rittenhouse case racial if you can figure out how they made that association given the shooter and victims were all white. Speaking of race, can you show me an MSM outlet that has the pictures of ALL the victims of the Christmas parade? It happened a week ago and I can't find one. Why do you suppose that is? Could it be the mass killer was black and all the victims white? Think the MSM would have the picture of all the victims if it was a white driver and black victims?

You people on the left are just going to have to come to terms with the MSM works for the Democrats and promotes only their agenda. That's it.
Yet, no mention from you of the white three from GA and the killing of Ahmaud Arbery...

What does math have to do with what I said? Dementia has more covid deaths under his watch than President Trump. Need one of the many links to the story?
Again, when the former president was removed from office we had about 445,000 deaths from COVID. Are you trying to say that we have more than double that?

I don’t really give a shit what the MSM is or does. I don’t pay serious attention to them. Why do you? And you completely avoided my question with that little rant. Want to give it another shot?

I didn't say you couldn't find them, it's just they are not mainstream as they were with Trump. They are not being reported every single day as they were under Trump.
I hear about COVID deaths all the time in the news. Maybe try watching or reading it.

I don’t really give a shit what the MSM is or does. I don’t pay serious attention to them. Why do you? And you completely avoided my question with that little rant. Want to give it another shot?

I said it repeatedly. There are more covid deaths under Dementia than Trump. What more do you want?

I am concerned about the MSM because this is what people listen to. Most are just headline voters and very uninformed. They control the minds of people and that should be a concern of everybody. How do you think an old man with dementia got elected with the most votes in history while he never campaigned, his son under FBI investigation, worked in the federal government most of his adult life and accomplished nothing?

I have. I go to Google news all the time which is pretty leftist. Not a word about it.
It seems the latest covid variant is taking up quite a bit of space at 'google news'.

CNN continues to track covid deaths.

Same with NBC News.

NY TImes

Washington Post

I have no idea why you are choosing to ignore these sources.

It seems the latest covid variant is taking up quite a bit of space at 'google news'.

CNN continues to track covid deaths.

Same with NBC News.

NY TImes

Washington Post

I have no idea why you are choosing to ignore these sources.

Then why are none of them headlines like they were during Trump? Again, I know you can find them if you put some effort into it, but you'll never see it hit you in the face when you go to their main page.

We didn't start this game--you did.

At the onset of Covid Democrats and their side-kicks in the MSM had daily covid death counts. They laid all the blame on Trump instead of Joe's buddies in China. They kept blaming Trump right until his last day in office.
Of course. Trump treated the seriousness of the pandemic like it was a hoax. He did not take it seriously. He kept claiming it would just go away all by itself.

And that achieved the highest death count on the entire planet.

So yeah. Trump deserves to be forever vilified as an incompetent retard who totally fucked up his first real crisis.

After Biden took over, all covid death reporting stopped. Nobody mentioned a word about it.
[jk]That's right. You can't find any stories about people dying from Covid anywhere these days. It's a total news blackout. Yeah. I don't even have to look on the web to know that's true. I want to believe it, so it must be true, and that's all I need.

I thought I saw a story that we have reached 700,000 Covid deaths. But that clearly was a hallucination since all covid reporting has stopped since Biden took over.

I was going to see if the CDC has any up-to-date statistics, but I don't need to look since they obviously don't.

Now that we have more covid deaths under Dementia than we did Trump even with three vaccines and better therapeutics, the Democrats are going "whoops!" Democrats have never learned when to keep their mouths shut, and now we are making them pay for it.
I don't know how we are going to blame Biden for all the new Covid deaths since all reporting about it have stopped since Biden took over. I have no choice but to rely on Tucker Carlson and Red Voter Media and OANN to tell me what's going on.

Forum List

Back