Why is Biden letting Covid increase around the US?

The ineptitude of Biden is never more apparent than with each spike in Covid deaths.

Thanks to the efforts of Donald Trump, the country has access to a vaccine but their glorious leader is incapable of figuring out a way to prevent these deaths

Just amazing.

Everyone who voted for Biden and personally helped kill these people.
6eajqfl1w2281.jpg

Yeah, but now we know what it is, and xiden is STILL failing.

DURRRRR

And it's only going to get worse from here. Pfizer claims they can have a vaccine for this new virus in 100 days. More mandates by the left, more people being threatened to lose their jobs, more anit-vaxers and pro-vaxer fights, it's like it's never going to end.

FJB and his mask mandate the asshole doesn't even follow himself. Suck a giant hypocrisy turd left wingers.
You don’t like masks, Biden ain’t wearing masks, what’s your problem. Is his “mask mandate” effecting you at all?

The ineptitude of Biden is never more apparent than with each spike in Covid deaths.

Thanks to the efforts of Donald Trump, the country has access to a vaccine but their glorious leader is incapable of figuring out a way to prevent these deaths

Just amazing.

Everyone who voted for Biden and personally helped kill these people.
Maybe you people who are slaming Biden would like to describe-in detail- exactly what he should be doing. Exactly what YOU would do as President or just shut up.

I think we should all go unvaxxed and die just to spite Biden. He is such a disaster, he deserves it. Hell, I'd rather be dead than live under this communist regime, that I can tell you. Better dead than Red!

Maybe you people who are slaming Biden would like to describe-in detail- exactly what he should be doing. Exactly what YOU would do as President or just shut up.
Biden should put all Mexicans in concentration camps. He should shut down CNN, MSNBC, the Washington Post, the New York Times, and Facebook and Twitter.

Then he should encourage everyone to inject disinfectant into themselves. He should make Tucker Carlson head of the CDC and Alex Jones head of HHS.

He should put Matt Gaetz in charge of youth outreach.

Biden should put all Mexicans in concentration camps. He should shut down CNN, MSNBC, the Washington Post, the New York Times, and Facebook and Twitter.

Then he should encourage everyone to inject disinfectant into themselves. He should make Tucker Carlson head of the CDC and Alex Jones head of HHS.

He should put Matt Gaetz in charge of youth outreach.

They could never get such jobs. They aren't gay, they don't wear dresses, and neither are a minority. Those are the qualifications to be on Dementia's cabinet.

They could never get such jobs. They aren't gay, they don't wear dresses, and neither are a minority. Those are the qualifications to be on Dementia's cabinet.
Yes, transgenders are causing Covid to increase all over the US.

The more transgenders are accepted, the more Covid cases we get.

That's no coincidence!

We didn't start this game--you did.

At the onset of Covid Democrats and their side-kicks in the MSM had daily covid death counts. They laid all the blame on Trump instead of Joe's buddies in China. They kept blaming Trump right until his last day in office.

After Biden took over, all covid death reporting stopped. Nobody mentioned a word about it. Now that we have more covid deaths under Dementia than we did Trump even with three vaccines and better therapeutics, the Democrats are going "whoops!" Democrats have never learned when to keep their mouths shut, and now we are making them pay for it.

Yes, transgenders are causing Covid to increase all over the US.

The more transgenders are accepted, the more Covid cases we get.

That's no coincidence!

What does being part of his team have to do with Covid? Biden hired people based on sexuality and race. Like this is some kind of secret to you? But when you let in millions of untested invaders across our border, of course you're never going to defeat this virus. Biden is the leader of the largest super spreader event this country had since the covid inception.

After Biden took over, all covid death reporting stopped.
That's right. You can't find any stories about people dying from Covid anywhere these days. It's a total news blackout. Yeah. I don't even have to look on the web to know that's true. I want to believe it, so it must be true, and that's all I need.

I thought I saw a story that we have reached 700,000 Covid deaths. But that clearly was a hallucination since all covid reporting has stopped since Biden took over.

I was going to see if the CDC has any up-to-date statistics, but I don't need to look since they obviously don't.

I don't know how we are going to blame Biden for all the new Covid deaths since we can't find any news stories about it. I have no choice but to rely on Tucker Carlson and Red Voter Media and OANN to tell me what's going on.

That's right. You can't find any stories about people dying from Covid anywhere these days. It's a total news blackout. Yeah. I don't even have to look on the web to know that's true. I want to believe it, so it must be true, and that's all I need.

I thought I saw a story that we have reached 700,000 Covid deaths. But that clearly was a hallucination since all covid reporting has stopped since Biden took over.

I was going to see if the CDC has any up-to-date statistics, but I don't need to look since they obviously don't.

I don't know how we are going to blame Biden for all the new Covid deaths since we can't find any news stories about it. I have no choice but to rely on Tucker Carlson and Red Voter Media to tell me what's going on.

I didn't say you couldn't find them, it's just they are not mainstream as they were with Trump. They are not being reported every single day as they were under Trump.

I don't know how we are going to blame Biden for all the new Covid deaths since we can't find any news stories about it. I have no choice but to rely on Tucker Carlson and Red Voter Media and OANN to tell me what's going on.
you can just google for "us coronavirus deaths", and you get approx 800 deaths per day. Since the unvaccinated are 20 times more likely to die, its just the magahats dying, which is darwin's natural selection culling the idiots out.

We didn't start this game--you did.

At the onset of Covid Democrats and their side-kicks in the MSM had daily covid death counts. They laid all the blame on Trump instead of Joe's buddies in China. They kept blaming Trump right until his last day in office.

After Biden took over, all covid death reporting stopped. Nobody mentioned a word about it. Now that we have more covid deaths under Dementia than we did Trump even with three vaccines and better therapeutics, the Democrats are going "whoops!" Democrats have never learned when to keep their mouths shut, and now we are making them pay for it.
How would blaming joes friends in China have impacted what was happening in this country in regards to Covid?

Somce the MSM isn’t reporting the numbers now why don’t you enlighten us? How are the covid death numbers looking?

New Topics

Forum List

Back