Why is Biden letting Covid increase around the US?

You honestly believe that blacks trust the US government just because Biden is in office?

LMAO!

You are insane.

And the Left feeds this distrust every day, yet you are to dimwitted to see it.

But to answer your question, do blacks remember the Tuskegee experiments? Most are probably not taught about it I'm sure in our glorious government run education system. If they are, they are probably taught that Trump was behind it.
I don't trust the government.

But I trust the science.

Look 98% of people who are dying from Covid are not vaccinated.

That alone tells me that your fears of the vaccine are baseless.

The fact is that something that happened in the 1940's isn't even part of the collective consciousness anymore. And the analogy fails because vaccines are VOLUNTARY.

And do you really believe that a Black guy thinks he will get a different vaccine than the White guy ahead of him in line?

I don't trust the government.

But I trust the science.

Look 98% of people who are dying from Covid are not vaccinated.

That alone tells me that your fears of the vaccine are baseless.

The fact is that something that happened in the 1940's isn't even part of the collective consciousness anymore. And the analogy fails because vaccines are VOLUNTARY.

And do you really believe that a Black guy thinks he will get a different vaccine than the White guy ahead of him in line?
Correction, you believe the government and media that tells you about the science as well as the government paid scientists you listen too like Fauci who has already admitted he misled us.

You also believe them regarding what they tell you about the ill effects of the vaccine.

And you hope that long term it will be OK as well.

Isn't that right.

I'm not trying to convince you the vaccine is no good, but to throw those under the bus who question it as if they are idiots for questioning these people is asinine.

To trust anyone is absurd, even scientists, especially if they are being paid by people with political leanings.

Last edited:
So the Dem fugitives weren't vaccined? and they weren't wearing mask on the plane!? and the VP let them just come hangout with her? and what about the staffers in the WH and Nancy P's they weren't vaccined either? geez...what can of shit show are they running up there?
They’re mad.

You don't even realize when you are defeating your own point and making mine. I said the vaccines were being shipped out as fast as they could make them under Trump and Dementia. Look at the vaccination rate chart sometime. It's the same trajectory under Dementia as it was under Trump until the J&J vaccine came online, because their vaccine only required one dose so they could fully vaccinate twice as many people.
That’s likely why mentioning Floyd’s COVID-19 infection at trial would have been in poor taste: fentanyl was created by J&J’s division, Janssen Pharmaceutica.

Correction, you believe the government and media that tells you about the science as well as the government paid scientists you listen too like Fauci who has already admitted he misled us.

You also believe them regarding what they tell you about the ill effects of the vaccine.

Isn't that right.

I'm not trying to convince you the vaccine is no good, but to throw those under the bus who question it as if they are idiots for questioning these people is asinine.

To trust anyone is absurd, even scientists, especially if they are being paid by people with political leanings.
When did Dr. Fauci admit that he mislead us? Apparently, you believe whatever Trump tells you
even though much of it is misinformation, as he has admitted.

You don't even realize when you are defeating your own point and making mine. I said the vaccines were being shipped out as fast as they could make them under Trump and Dementia. Look at the vaccination rate chart sometime. It's the same trajectory under Dementia as it was under Trump until the J&J vaccine came online, because their vaccine only required one dose so they could fully vaccinate twice as many people.
No, vaccines were NOT shipped out as fast as they could make them.

December 18 2020
Pfizer said Thursday that millions of COVID-19 vaccines were sitting in storage because the US government hadn't given it directions on where to send them yet.

The statement was released a day after Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar suggested at a press conference that the drug company was having "manufacturing challenges," The Hill reported.

Governors and health officials in more than a dozen states have also complained about getting fewer doses than they expected, according to the Associated Press.

Illinois, Washington, California, Georgia, Hawaii, and Nevada are getting about half the doses they expected, according to the AP.

Trump claimed in November that 20 million people would be vaccinated by the end of the year, 2.3 million were vaccinated.
Biden got 2.3 million people vaccinated in one day.

Oh goodie. I guess that means higher gasoline prices, more out of control inflation, and our border even a bigger mess than Dementia already turned it into, and more people getting paid to stay home by government instead of working and a bigger labor shortage.

If that's what you consider increasing IQ levels 50%, you better hope for the dumbest congress in history.
You guessed wrong, typical of Trump and his cult.

Isn't that right.

I have had no ill effects from the vaccine.

And I'll bet you've had vaccines at some point in your life. The science is valid and has been proven over decades of research and in fact a large part of our longer life expectancy is because of vaccines.

But maybe you like the idea of polio, smallpox measles and mumps.

You guessed wrong, typical of Trump and his cult.

Those are not guesses, those are facts written about over and over. It's not a guess I'm paying nearly a dollar a gallon more for gasoline than I was under Trump before he left. It's not a guess how we can have a labor shortage at 5.9% unemployment. It's not a guess that the border is a mess because this dementia patient reversed all of Trump's successful border policies.

No, vaccines were NOT shipped out as fast as they could make them.

December 18 2020
Pfizer said Thursday that millions of COVID-19 vaccines were sitting in storage because the US government hadn't given it directions on where to send them yet.

The statement was released a day after Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar suggested at a press conference that the drug company was having "manufacturing challenges," The Hill reported.

Governors and health officials in more than a dozen states have also complained about getting fewer doses than they expected, according to the Associated Press.

Illinois, Washington, California, Georgia, Hawaii, and Nevada are getting about half the doses they expected, according to the AP.

Trump claimed in November that 20 million people would be vaccinated by the end of the year, 2.3 million were vaccinated.
Biden got 2.3 million people vaccinated in one day.

Biden didn't do shit except sit in the White House and allow all of Trump's great work to continue. I see you failed to highlight the part of your article that stated Pfizer had manufacturing problems when they first started making the vaccines.

The ineptitude of Biden is never more apparent than with each spike in Covid deaths.

Thanks to the efforts of Donald Trump, the country has access to a vaccine but their glorious leader is incapable of figuring out a way to prevent these deaths

Just amazing.

Everyone who voted for Biden and personally helped kill these people.
idiot biden wants to shut down your business while letting amillion diseased foreigners into the nation

Those are not guesses, those are facts written about over and over. It's not a guess I'm paying nearly a dollar a gallon more for gasoline than I was under Trump before he left. It's not a guess how we can have a labor shortage at 5.9% unemployment. It's not a guess that the border is a mess because this dementia patient reversed all of Trump's successful border policies.
Written and regurgitated over and over by RWNJ's.
Gaslighting only works on gullible Trumptards, not normal people.

Biden didn't do shit except sit in the White House and allow all of Trump's great work to continue. I see you failed to highlight the part of your article that stated Pfizer had manufacturing problems when they first started making the vaccines.

Pfizer production isn't even relevant, moron.

They had the vaccines available, the incompetent Trump regime's logistic nightmare.

Looks like every loving grandparent is a pedo in your twisted world
It gets better..

Joe Biden pinched the nipple of Senator Steve Daines’ niece on C-Span when she was a young child, according to her reported confirmation of the pinch, which occurred on January 3, 2015 at her uncle’s swearing-in ceremony when she was eight years old.​

What a lovable old grandpa.

Forum List

Back