Why is Biden letting Covid increase around the US?

No, at this time vaccines are holding against Delta in general, though unvaccinated will likely all experience this variant sooner or later. The longer the unvaccinated remain so, the less safe may be the vaccinated.
So the Dem fugitives weren't vaccined? and they weren't wearing mask on the plane!? and the VP let them just come hangout with her? and what about the staffers in the WH and Nancy P's they weren't vaccined either? geez...what can of shit show are they running up there?

Once the vaccines get full approval, the government can legally issue vaccine mandates.

That should go over well with the Drumpftards. I can see many bombings and mass shootings on the horizon if they have to force them to get jabbed.
LefTard Logic:
"I love it when Father Government forces us to do what they want us to do....it feels so AWESOME to be dominated!"

The ineptitude of Biden is never more apparent than with each spike in Covid deaths.

Thanks to the efforts of Donald Trump, the country has access to a vaccine but their glorious leader is incapable of figuring out a way to prevent these deaths

Just amazing.

Everyone who voted for Biden and personally helped kill these people.
They're moving these illegals all around the country

He isn't. The unvaccinated (a lot of Trump supporters) are the ones being infected, being hospitalized, the ones dying. They are also serving as
petri dishes for the virus to mutate if it wants to. At this rate, we may never be rid of the virus due to the ignorance and selfishness of the
anti-vaxx crowd. And your dear leader has been notoriously anti-vaxx (despite getting one himself).
His complete bungling of the response to virus when it first broke over here means that every single death...is attributed to him.
What a cool thing to have next to your bio for the historians. :)
I thought it was your pet human dark people who weren't getting vax'd?
Asclepias

Of course immigrants are the problem. They always have been and that's why we on the right are against them. Now they are not only invading our country, there are doing so with a virus we are trying to fight off. It's entirely Dementia's fault. My nice has lived in Florida for five years. She was just here last month for my fathers 90th birthday. She said she hates Florida in the summer because the beeches are swamped with out of towners.

Out-of-towners are not immigrants and many have moved there from the north because of the lousy weather and the Covid. I am a 25 yr resident of Florida. It is the trumpeciles who are feeling the Covid
since they won't get vaccinated.

Yeah...for unvaccined people.

The House members are vaccined...so as you highlighted, they aren't at much risk of dying if they get it.
Not all of them and it's mostly republicans who have not or refuse to say whether, they have been vaccinated.
No, loss if they die.
The entire congress' IQ level will increase by 50%.

You people must be completely stupid or something. Nobody made one vial of the vaccine for public use until they got the EUA by the FDA. Only then did they start making the vaccines, and they were shipped out as fast as they could be made. And lies don't work here. President Trump last July signed contracts with 8 different potential vaccine companies that guaranteed the US the first 100 million doses, with a rider of an additional 400 million doses on demand.
SO, the Trump regime still fucked that up.

'Only then did they start making the vaccines, and they were shipped out as fast as they could be made".
Your lies only work on other Trumptards.

"Pfizer is not having any production issues with our COVID-19 vaccine, and no shipments containing the vaccine are on hold or delayed," notes the company. "This week, we successfully shipped all 2.9 million doses that we were asked to ship by the U.S. Government to the locations specified by them. We have millions more doses sitting in our warehouse but, as of now, we have not received any shipment instructions for additional doses."

Everyone is lying, except Trump and his cult, got it.

Drump supporters are the ones that are not getting them. For everyone else its a matter of access.
In UK news, Americans are not taking the vaccine because they don't trust Biden.

The source for Trump supporters not taking the vaccine resulted from some guy on Fox News. TDS springs to mind.

Not all of them and it's mostly republicans who have not or refuse to say whether, they have been vaccinated.
No, loss if they die.
Who cares if they tell people if they have or haven't been vaccinated? It's personal.

Now the White House is even refusing to tell people if anyone working there is even positive...that's just down right dangerous.

SO, the Trump regime still fucked that up.

'Only then did they start making the vaccines, and they were shipped out as fast as they could be made".
Your lies only work on other Trumptards.

"Pfizer is not having any production issues with our COVID-19 vaccine, and no shipments containing the vaccine are on hold or delayed," notes the company. "This week, we successfully shipped all 2.9 million doses that we were asked to ship by the U.S. Government to the locations specified by them. We have millions more doses sitting in our warehouse but, as of now, we have not received any shipment instructions for additional doses."

Everyone is lying, except Trump and his cult, got it.

You don't even realize when you are defeating your own point and making mine. I said the vaccines were being shipped out as fast as they could make them under Trump and Dementia. Look at the vaccination rate chart sometime. It's the same trajectory under Dementia as it was under Trump until the J&J vaccine came online, because their vaccine only required one dose so they could fully vaccinate twice as many people.

No, loss if they die.

Oh goodie. I guess that means higher gasoline prices, more out of control inflation, and our border even a bigger mess than Dementia already turned it into, and more people getting paid to stay home by government instead of working and a bigger labor shortage.

If that's what you consider increasing IQ levels 50%, you better hope for the dumbest congress in history.

The ineptitude of Biden is never more apparent than with each spike in Covid deaths.

Thanks to the efforts of Donald Trump, the country has access to a vaccine but their glorious leader is incapable of figuring out a way to prevent these deaths

Just amazing.

Everyone who voted for Biden and personally helped kill these people.
Blame it on the dumb shits who refuse to get vaccinated

Blame it on the dumb shits who refuse to get vaccinated
Right.

Just like we will blame the dumb shits that drive their car for global warming. But at the end of the day, it is the scientists in China developed Covid and scientists also learned to exploit fossil fuels, etc.

But the common man always gets the blame

Well said.

Right.

Just like we will blame the dumb shits that drive their car for global warming. But at the end of the day, it is the scientists in China developed Covid and scientists also learned to exploit fossil fuels, etc.

But the common man always gets the blame

Well said.
Too bad a tin foil hat won't protect you from viruses. You'd be all set then.

Too bad a tin foil hat won't protect you from viruses. You'd be all set then.
Do you blame a black man who refuses to take the vaccine because he has memories of the government run Tuskegee experiment? Or do you blame the Vietnam Vet who was exposed to agent Orange because of his government who later denied being culpable for his medical ailments and paying for his medical care for what they exposed him too? Or do you blame the American Indian who had treaty after treaty violated by the US government till they had nothing left? Or do you blame the average populace for not believing the talking heads like Fauci who first told them not to wear a mask and then later changed his mind saying he originally was misleading people because they needed to conserve masks for medical personally?

Get bent.

If the government really wants people to take the vaccine, they would not make them to sign their life away if it has ill effects and promise to take care of the medically and be financially reimbursed.

But since they don't, the only conclusion is that it is not really that safe after all.

Last edited:
Do you blame a black man who refuses to take the vaccine because he has memories of the government run Tuskegee experiment? Or do you blame the Vietnam Vet who was exposed to agent Orange because of his government who later denied being culpable for his medical ailments and paying for his medical care for what they exposed him too? Or do you blame the average populace for not believing the talking heads like Fauci who first told them not to wear a mask and then later changed his mind saying he originally was misleading people because they needed to conserve masks for medical personally?

Get bent.

If the government really wants people to take the vaccine, they would not make them to sign their life away if it has ill effects and promise to take care of the medically and be financially reimbursed.

But since they don't, the only conclusion is that it is not really that safe after all.
How many Black men actually have memories of that? And that was also involuntary. Do you really think Black people believe they are getting a different vaccine than the White guy who was in line ahead of them? MAybe you can spare some tin foil for him too

Not many.

I didn't have to "sign my life away" to get the vaccine. I just went in and got it. No side effects, no bullshit "injuries"

Hundreds of millions of people have received the vaccine in developed countries and about .001% have had any type of serious reaction.

How many Black men actually have memories of that? And that was also involuntary. Do you really think Black people believe they are getting a different vaccine than the White guy who was in line ahead of them? MAybe you can spare some tin foil for him too

Not many.

I didn't have to "sign my life away" to get the vaccine. I just went in and got it. No side effects, no bullshit "injuries"

Hundreds of millions of people have received the vaccine in developed countries and about .001% have had any type of serious reaction.
You honestly believe that blacks trust the US government just because Biden is in office?

LMAO!

You are insane.

And the Left feeds this distrust every day, yet you are to dimwitted to see it.

But to answer your question, do blacks remember the Tuskegee experiments? Most are probably not taught about it I'm sure in our glorious government run education system. If they are, they are probably taught that Trump was behind it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back