Why is Biden letting Covid increase around the US?

A. The virus IS coming back

B. It's not the fault of Biden...it's the fault of those not getting vaccinated

We're headed back into mask/lockdown territory if this doesn't change soon

By totally vaccinated people? The reason people are taking the vaccine is so that we can get back to a normal way of life. A person on the fence watching Democrats is going to say "WTF should I get this vaccine if nothing is going to change?"
There are already changes and those changes are reflected in the trump cult refuting medical science.
They refuse the vaccine no matter what and the hospitals are now filled with those stupid "no matter whats".

i agree i don’t want to get anyone sick either…but you said these folks had the vaccine…and are still spreading the virus…why aren’t these dems taking it seriously and why are they so concerned about others taking a vaccine they did, but they still careless infected others
Everybody with the exception of your ilk is taking this variant seriously. The hospitals are full of non-vaccinated trumpeciles.

There are already changes and those changes are reflected in the trump cult refuting medical science.
They refuse the vaccine no matter what and the hospitals are now filled with those stupid "no matter whats".

Yeah I know, it's never a Democrats fault. It's always the Republicans responsible. How can anybody take you people seriously? Did you interview all those people in the hospitals? Do you know there are a millions of Americans who not only don't have any political affiliation, they don't vote nor care?

Now Florida is having problems. They were doing fine until all the Democrat tourists came to the state and started spreading their covid around. How about California? Now they are bringing back mask mandates, or is that because of all the Trump people in that commie state?

Instead of making things up in your head, why don't you use some logic? It's Dementia who is allowing these untested illegals into the country by the thousands every week. It's estimated we will have 2 million more illegals in this country by the end of the year, or is Trump responsible for that too?

He isn't. The unvaccinated (a lot of Trump supporters) are the ones being infected, being hospitalized, the ones dying. They are also serving as
petri dishes for the virus to mutate if it wants to. At this rate, we may never be rid of the virus due to the ignorance and selfishness of the
anti-vaxx crowd. And your dear leader has been notoriously anti-vaxx (despite getting one himself).
His complete bungling of the response to virus when it first broke over here means that every single death...is attributed to him.
What a cool thing to have next to your bio for the historians. :)
Just keep parroting the lie little sheep.
California currently has 51.8% vaccinated.
You wanna convince us California is full of Trump supporters??
Oregon 55% - so WOW - 45% of the Oregon population are Trump supporters??

Dumbass

Yes Fauci did, he said not to wear store bought masks 19 MONTHS AGO.

Warp speed?
Dotard?
Sure.

November 13 2020
The Trump administration’s vaccine program, Operation Warp Speed, planned to provide 40 million doses of vaccines between the two companies by the end of the year, which would’ve been enough for roughly 20 million people since each drug requires two shots at differing intervals.

December 29 2020
As of the latest figures released Monday, however, it seemed far short of that goal: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said just more than 11.4 million doses had been distributed since Dec. 13 but only about 2.1 million had been administered. The CDC noted a number of reasons for the considerable difference between the number of distributed doses that have yet to be administered.

December 13 2017
The U.S. government declared back in November that it was ready and able to distribute 6.8 million doses the first week after the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) issued emergency use authorization for Pfizer/BioNTech's COVID-19 vaccine and 40 million doses before the end of the year. That would be enough of the two-dose vaccine to inoculate 20 million Americans by January. That was then, this is now. Officials in various states are reporting that the shipments of the vaccine they expected next are now on hold.

In a statement, Pfizer rebuts rumors that there is a shortfall in doses for its vaccine due to production delays. "Pfizer is not having any production issues with our COVID-19 vaccine, and no shipments containing the vaccine are on hold or delayed," notes the company. "This week, we successfully shipped all 2.9 million doses that we were asked to ship by the U.S. Government to the locations specified by them. We have millions more doses sitting in our warehouse but, as of now, we have not received any shipment instructions for additional doses."

Dotard's operation snail speed had the expected results, just like everything Trump touches, a dismal failure.

'I, alone can fix it'.

'I'm not responsible at all"

You people must be completely stupid or something. Nobody made one vial of the vaccine for public use until they got the EUA by the FDA. Only then did they start making the vaccines, and they were shipped out as fast as they could be made. And lies don't work here. President Trump last July signed contracts with 8 different potential vaccine companies that guaranteed the US the first 100 million doses, with a rider of an additional 400 million doses on demand.

Those are genuflectors, so you make a mistake to separate the Catholic part when you say “Catholic-CIA puppet POSPOTUS JoeXi.“ This is because few readers are clued up about the modus operandi of the catholic mafia. When it wanted to colonize Mexico, it first looked for a region that was mostly devoid of H. sapiens (the dem mafia Carter family did the same thing in south Georgia). Catholics in Sinaloa are the population that reflects this initial colonization, though Americans now seeing these new genuflectors arriving in Florida can’t tell whether or not they came from the same Mexican state that is refuge to the Sinaloa Cowboys.

You people must be completely stupid or something. Nobody made one vial of the vaccine for public use until they got the EUA by the FDA. Only then did they start making the vaccines, and they were shipped out as fast as they could be made. And lies don't work here. President Trump last July signed contracts with 8 different potential vaccine companies that guaranteed the US the first 100 million doses, with a rider of an additional 400 million doses on demand.
But Fauci owns stock in Moderna, so when most were trying to figure out how this commie virus travelled so far, Fauci deftly stepped back from the origins media limelight and was busy elsewhere, in the mask media limelight. No way can one call Fau Chi an epidemiologist.

So the link to CIA complicity in global drug trafficking is precisely the Lincoln painting hanging in the White House dining room. Who does JoeXi the Washington fungus think he’s fooling?

That's because Trumpsters are paranoid and ignorant, just the way Trump and Hannity and Tucker want them to be.
yet none of them are the ones pushing for more lockdowns and kids to wear mask in schools

Dumbass
California should remain the model par excellence for pathologies, including (mental [italics]) pathologies. But the globally emerging Delta variant (B.1.617.2) has the same mutation as does the California variants (B.1.427 and B. 1.429): L452R. So the commie virus already has experience with California genomes.

Dumbass
California has a LOT of Trump vaxxers so yea

No… they (and you) are pushing to ignore the things that will end this crap.

Most notably vaccines
I have taken the vaccine, got in back in Dec. I think people should get the vaccine....

With that said, the vaccine apparently can't stop the Delta type....so why are dem fugutives flying around the country unmasked drinking beer, and why are they being paraded around the Capitol and WH to spread it? Doesn't seem like they are taking it seriously.

Moreover, what is Xiden doing as far as a vaccine for the Delta type? What is he doing on the border to help keep illegals or immigrants from coming in that have it?

Yeah I know, it's never a Democrats fault. It's always the Republicans responsible. How can anybody take you people seriously? Did you interview all those people in the hospitals? Do you know there are a millions of Americans who not only don't have any political affiliation, they don't vote nor care?

Now Florida is having problems. They were doing fine until all the Democrat tourists came to the state and started spreading their covid around. How about California? Now they are bringing back mask mandates, or is that because of all the Trump people in that commie state?

Instead of making things up in your head, why don't you use some logic? It's Dementia who is allowing these untested illegals into the country by the thousands every week. It's estimated we will have 2 million more illegals in this country by the end of the year, or is Trump responsible for that too?
I lived 25 years in Florida and what you say is false. The people who visit from the north have been vaccinated, and they do not come in the summer months. That is typical trumpecile reasoning. Take responsibility for those of you who don't get vaccinated because your governor poo-pooed the idea for months. Now, all of a sudden, he and Carlson and Hannity and fucks and friends have finally stopped politicizing the issue and are speaking truth to the trumpeciles.
Also, stop blaming immigrants for your fuck-ups.

I lived 25 years in Florida and what you say is false. The people who visit from the north have been vaccinated, and they do not come in the summer months. That is typical trumpecile reasoning. Take responsibility for those of you who don't get vaccinated because your governor poo-pooed the idea for months. Now, all of a sudden, he and Carlson and Hannity and fucks and friends have finally stopped politicizing the issue and are speaking truth to the trumpeciles.
Also, stop blaming immigrants for your fuck-ups.

Of course immigrants are the problem. They always have been and that's why we on the right are against them. Now they are not only invading our country, there are doing so with a virus we are trying to fight off. It's entirely Dementia's fault. My nice has lived in Florida for five years. She was just here last month for my fathers 90th birthday. She said she hates Florida in the summer because the beeches are swamped with out of towners.

I have taken the vaccine, got in back in Dec. I think people should get the vaccine....

With that said, the vaccine apparently can't stop the Delta type....so why are dem fugutives flying around the country unmasked drinking beer, and why are they being paraded around the Capitol and WH to spread it? Doesn't seem like they are taking it seriously.

Moreover, what is Xiden doing as far as a vaccine for the Delta type? What is he doing on the border to help keep illegals or immigrants from coming in that have it?
No, at this time vaccines are holding against Delta in general, though unvaccinated will likely all experience this variant sooner or later. The longer the unvaccinated remain so, the less safe may be the vaccinated.

Forum List

Back