Why is Biden letting Covid increase around the US?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

The ineptitude of Biden is never more apparent than with each spike in Covid deaths.

Thanks to the efforts of Donald Trump, the country has access to a vaccine but their glorious leader is incapable of figuring out a way to prevent these deaths

Just amazing.

Everyone who voted for Biden and personally helped kill these people.

The ineptitude of Biden is never more apparent than with each spike in Covid deaths.

Thanks to the efforts of Donald Trump, the country has access to a vaccine but their glorious leader is incapable of figuring out a way to prevent these deaths

Just amazing.
He isn't. The unvaccinated (a lot of Trump supporters) are the ones being infected, being hospitalized, the ones dying. They are also serving as
petri dishes for the virus to mutate if it wants to. At this rate, we may never be rid of the virus due to the ignorance and selfishness of the
anti-vaxx crowd. And your dear leader has been notoriously anti-vaxx (despite getting one himself).
His complete bungling of the response to virus when it first broke over here means that every single death...is attributed to him.
What a cool thing to have next to your bio for the historians. :)

Just amazing.

THERES ONLY ONE WAY TO FIX THIS ....WE NEED A NEW GOVERNMENT AGENCY WITH A STAFF OF ABOUT 150,OOO TO BECOME...

THE DEPARTMENT OF VACCINATION! THE AGENTS WILL HAVE BAGS FULL OF NEEDLES READY TO GO!

Just amazing.

Biden cant help it that Dump supporters are stupid and wont take the vaccine.

Just amazing.

Have you had your shots?

Once the vaccines get full approval, the government can legally issue vaccine mandates.

Where in the world do you get that from? That's besides the fact it will take 5 to 7 years to get total FDA approval, and this thing should be gone by the end of the summer.

The vaccine is out there if you want to take a chance. Neither president was (is) responsible for the deaths resulting from a monster that escaped from a Chinese lab. If you want to play the blame game round up the scientists that were invested in the lab and consider charges against a governor who caused the deaths of about 10,000 nursing home patients

so minorities are Trump supporters ?
Most of Dump supporters are white. I'd wager 99.9%
but the demographic that is lagging behind on the vaccines are blacks and latinos .
Show me where there are more Black laggers than white laggers.

The vaccine is out there if you want to take a chance. Neither president was (is) responsible for the deaths resulting from a monster that escaped from a Chinese lab. If you want to play the blame game round up the scientists that were invested in the lab and consider charges against a governor who caused the deaths of about 10,000 nursing home patients

You know as well as I that since the Pandemic, the commies blamed every death on President Trump, as if he had control over it. We are just turning things around now that the shoe is on the other foot.

so minorities are Trump supporters ?
Most of Dump supporters are white. I'd wager 99.9%
but the demographic that is lagging behind on the vaccines are blacks and latinos .
Show me where there are more Black laggers than white laggers.
Thats says "Rates". do you understand the difference between a rate and a number? show me where there are more Black laggers than white laggers. I already know why the rate is lagging for Blacks and Hispanics. Its due to access not stubborn stupidity like in white Dump areas.

Forum List

Back