Why is banning trans from military service a good thing?

I understand what your saying. You’re trying to avoid harm and conflict which I appreciate. I don’t expect anything happen quickly and I know there will be rough waters just like there was during suffrage and civil rights but that’s what we need to go through to move our country to a better place. The military will never improve if we don’t try and change it.

It certainly will not be improved by opening it up to those who are severely mentally-unfit to serve in it.
I agree

I think the taxpayers have to pay for the sex change operation if they request it and that shit costs hundreds of thousands of dollars. Let them pay for their own freak. We should just keep them the hell out. They're bad for morale.

Currently, someone must be fully transitioned to joined with psychological examinations to evaluate their "stability".

Perhaps one of you loons can explain how you deploy someone to a combat zone that needs daily medication? Perhaps we should allow diabetics in the service now too?

Medications that can have extended periods of nonuse with no significant ill effects are permissible. My daughter is an Army Captain and takes meds every night. When deployed and if she didn't have that tiny bottle of pills, there are no significant effects. Don't take your diabetic medication and see what happens. BTW, I am diabetic, so I know,
Don take your meds as a transgender and see what happens?

Perhaps one of you loons can explain how you deploy someone to a combat zone that needs daily medication? Perhaps we should allow diabetics in the service now too?

Medications that can have extended periods of nonuse with no significant ill effects are permissible. My daughter is an Army Captain and takes meds every night. When deployed and if she didn't have that tiny bottle of pills, there are no significant effects. Don't take your diabetic medication and see what happens. BTW, I am diabetic, so I know,

Sorry! Those are reserved for retired Marine Gunnery Sergeants by the VA so they can get in touch with their feminine side. :abgg2q.jpg:

What makes you believe there are negative affects from taking a daily pill and missing it? Are you afraid you will convert back when they sleep? Poof! Now you are a female!

Sorry! Those are reserved for retired Marine Gunnery Sergeants by the VA so they can get in touch with their feminine side. :abgg2q.jpg:

What makes you believe there are negative affects from taking a daily pill and missing it? Are you afraid you will convert back when they sleep? Poof! Now you are a female!
Learn something after the surgery with out the medication they face huge effects.

Learn something after the surgery with out the medication they face huge effects.

It sounds like you have personal experience to me. So, since one of my daughter's oldest friends is transgendered, why don't you educate me?

Oh, I am sorry that you are talking out of your ass Gunny. That is a typical Marine.

It sounds like you have personal experience to me. So, since one of my daughter's oldest friends is transgendered, why don't you educate me?

Oh, I am sorry that you are talking out of your ass Gunny. That is a typical Marine.
fuck off retard. The military can not deploy anyone that depends on medication.

Forum List

Back