Why is banning trans from military service a good thing?

We're still good with minorities voting and fully participating, integrating, marrying having sex with and procreating with whites.

Old people still tend to die sooner than later.

What does any of that have to do with the OP?

Had everything to do with the post I was replying to that you removed in your reply to me. So, why did you remove the post I was replying to and then ask what my post has to do with the OP? Just a tad dishonest of you.

Last edited:
I understand the difference between men and women. I understand what biological sex is as well as gender. You're triggered, good.

Obviously not, if you think that a woman can be biologically male, or that a man can be biologically female.

A transgendered male can be biologically female and vice versa. I get it, you don't know what gender is.

All you're proving is how f•••ed-up your mind is.

Nope. Look up the definition of gender.

Haha..we get it, the definitions have been rewritten to fit for you whack-jobs who believe gender is a choice....Is age and ethnicity a choice as well? Is that loony shit in the works over there in a LibTardia?

I wouldn't call gender a choice.
How bout age and ethnicity?
Where are we headed?

We're still good with minorities voting and fully participating, integrating, marrying having sex with and procreating with whites.

Don’t be scared...
If I, a white man in my forties decide to identity’s as a black man in my sixties tomorrow can I count on you to help me force society to take me seriously?

They don't take you seriously now.

Don’t be scared...stay engaged.
Don’t be scared...
If I, a white man in my forties decide to identity’s as a black man in my sixties tomorrow can I count on you and Slade3200 to help me force society to accept my lunacy?

I understand the difference between men and women. I understand what biological sex is as well as gender. You're triggered, good.

Obviously not, if you think that a woman can be biologically male, or that a man can be biologically female.

A transgendered male can be biologically female and vice versa. I get it, you don't know what gender is.

Haha..we get it, the definitions have been rewritten to fit for you whack-jobs who believe gender is a choice....Is age and ethnicity a choice as well? Is that loony shit in the works over there in a LibTardia?

Where are we headed?

Don’t be scared...
If I, a white man in my forties decide to identity’s as a black man in my sixties tomorrow can I count on you to help me force society to take me seriously?

Don’t be scared...
If I, a white man in my forties decide to identity’s as a black man in my sixties tomorrow can I count on you and Slade3200 to help me force society to accept my lunacy?

I'm not scared it's just lame what you're saying. There is no such thing as...well, whatever you're saying there isn't even a name for it.

Where are we headed?

Don’t be scared...

Don’t be scared...
Your lunacy is already well known and accepted

Where are we headed?

Don’t be scared...

Don’t be scared...

I'm not scared it's just lame what you're saying. There is no such thing as...well, whatever you're saying there isn't even a name for it.

Where are we headed?

Don’t be scared...

Don’t be scared...

I made a point and both of you fools feel like ignorant fools...don’t you?

Biden reverses Trump ban on transgender individuals serving in military | Fox News
Because they are mentally ill. Thats why.
You can get kicked out of the military for having recurring nightmares, but not delusion? Lol
Murica' Fuck yeah!

Another commie lie. Trump NEVER BANNED TRANNIES FROM THE MILITARY. He said they had to have undergone their transition prior to joining and meet normal standards. That way the US taxpayer wouldn't be on the hook for their surgeries and they wouldn't have long periods of convalescence recuperating from surgery while on duty, which would harm readiness and consume valuable medical resources.

So let's not mince words and call the commies out for the liars they are, including quid pro joe.

Last edited:
In my personal opinion I disagree with President Biden on this issue because of the medication those doing conversion therapy must take along with the fact many must seek therapy to deal with the transfer from one possible sex to the other which is not something you want on the battlefield at any moment.

I know this will not sit well with some but at times you also have to weigh the risks to benefit of having a transgender in the Military and the risk is much higher from physical and sexual abuse to mental issues and let be clear the Military can be a very abusive culture even for a straight man or woman, so ask yourself do you want Transgenders to endure such abuse and for me it is a major no!

Actually I think this is a valid point. I'm not saying I agree with you because a lot people in the military may at some point have to deal with issues that come up. If someone in the military gets Cancer do we just kick them to the curb?

As far as higher risk of physical or sexual abuse, you could make the case that women shouldn't be in the military. Cultures change, if you think there is nothing wrong with being transgendered then bowing down because others do then that's not really a great choice.

Women in the military endure tremendous amount of physical and psychological abuse and it has been reported many times, so I personally believe Transgenders would endure so much more abuse and changing the abusive nature is almost impossible and if you have never served you never will understand that it is worst than prison or was when I joined and I was told I would have more rights and freedom as a prisoner than as a enlisted man in the military...

Do you think women should be barred from joining? If not, wouldn't you want to save them from abuse?

So as I wrote many will disagree with me but my objection is not because I have any issue with Transgenders but knowing the abusive nature of the Military that has not changed that much since I left and would not wish that on anyone...

Yep, I disagree with you but I don't think you're coming from a bad place at all.

Personally I would ask my daughter ( if I had one ) not to entertain the idea of joining the Military and would also tell my son ( if I had one ) not to join because there are better avenues to get an education without risking your life and for a female risking physical, sexual and psychological abuse...

Do I believe Women should be banned because of the abusive nature of the Military?

I hate to say it but yes...

Is it because I believe women are inferior?

No, but with the abusive nature and many times it has been covered up I just do not see the benefit until the culture is changed but you can not change the culture until you introduce women and transgenders is what you will tell me, so for me it is a hard no but not because of bigotry but knowing what they will endure is something that they shouldn’t endure...

Many of those on the right will disagree but a transgender will most likely be raped and abused until they either leave or commit suicide, and this is reality and the military will give it usual lip service about how they will bring the military into the 21st century but they will not...

So I have to disagree and say no but I have no say really and just hope that those that do serve do not endure what I believe will happen and if I see it believe me I am not known to be silent about bigotry...
If I might chime in... I appreciate where you are coming from but I don’t think you are promoting productive solutions. If there is an abuse problem in the military for women and LGBT then the problem should be addressed. By banning women and LGBT you are essentially hiding from the issues and letting them fester. Had the same advice been given to blacks during jim crow they would still be sitting in the back of the bus and attending segregated schools. Things get messy when you push for real change. IMO you just do the right thing

I understand both your points but reality is when it come to the military you can not and will not change it as fast as you will in civilian life and to think we can is naive and has been proven many times wrong...

The military is totally different than civilian life and those that command the troops are set in their ways and even a regular male endure mental and physical abuse to mold them into what the military want their soldier or sailor to be and adding the Female, Gay or Transgender into the mix open up massive physical, psychological and sexual abuse cases that we as society have seen many times before...

Hell racism is still committed with the military, so let be clear the military is a abusive part of our society that we have yet to eradicate racism from, so sexism and bigotry is going to be there also...

Again it is a no for me not because I feel Transgenders are below us or anything like that but because I know the abuse that will happen but as I wrote I have no say so let see how the military handles this and hope I am proven wrong...

In my personal opinion I disagree with President Biden on this issue because of the medication those doing conversion therapy must take along with the fact many must seek therapy to deal with the transfer from one possible sex to the other which is not something you want on the battlefield at any moment.

I know this will not sit well with some but at times you also have to weigh the risks to benefit of having a transgender in the Military and the risk is much higher from physical and sexual abuse to mental issues and let be clear the Military can be a very abusive culture even for a straight man or woman, so ask yourself do you want Transgenders to endure such abuse and for me it is a major no!

Actually I think this is a valid point. I'm not saying I agree with you because a lot people in the military may at some point have to deal with issues that come up. If someone in the military gets Cancer do we just kick them to the curb?

As far as higher risk of physical or sexual abuse, you could make the case that women shouldn't be in the military. Cultures change, if you think there is nothing wrong with being transgendered then bowing down because others do then that's not really a great choice.

Women in the military endure tremendous amount of physical and psychological abuse and it has been reported many times, so I personally believe Transgenders would endure so much more abuse and changing the abusive nature is almost impossible and if you have never served you never will understand that it is worst than prison or was when I joined and I was told I would have more rights and freedom as a prisoner than as a enlisted man in the military...

Do you think women should be barred from joining? If not, wouldn't you want to save them from abuse?

So as I wrote many will disagree with me but my objection is not because I have any issue with Transgenders but knowing the abusive nature of the Military that has not changed that much since I left and would not wish that on anyone...

Yep, I disagree with you but I don't think you're coming from a bad place at all.

Personally I would ask my daughter ( if I had one ) not to entertain the idea of joining the Military and would also tell my son ( if I had one ) not to join because there are better avenues to get an education without risking your life and for a female risking physical, sexual and psychological abuse...

Do I believe Women should be banned because of the abusive nature of the Military?

No, but with the abusive nature and many times it has been covered up I just do not see the benefit until the culture is changed but you can not change the culture until you introduce women and transgenders is what you will tell me, so for me it is a hard no but not because of bigotry but knowing what they will endure is something that they shouldn’t endure...

Many of those on the right will disagree but a transgender will most likely be raped and abused until they either leave or commit suicide, and this is reality and the military will give it usual lip service about how they will bring the military into the 21st century but they will not...

So I have to disagree and say no but I have no say really and just hope that those that do serve do not endure what I believe will happen and if I see it believe me I am not known to be silent about bigotry...
If I might chime in... I appreciate where you are coming from but I don’t think you are promoting productive solutions. If there is an abuse problem in the military for women and LGBT then the problem should be addressed. By banning women and LGBT you are essentially hiding from the issues and letting them fester. Had the same advice been given to blacks during jim crow they would still be sitting in the back of the bus and attending segregated schools. Things get messy when you push for real change. IMO you just do the right thing

I understand both your points but reality is when it come to the military you can not and will not change it as fast as you will in civilian life and to think we can is naive and has been proven many times wrong...

The military is totally different than civilian life and those that command the troops are set in their ways and even a regular male endure mental and physical abuse to mold them into what the military want their soldier or sailor to be and adding the Female, Gay or Transgender into the mix open up massive physical, psychological and sexual abuse cases that we as society have seen many times before...

Hell racism is still committed with the military, so let be clear the military is a abusive part of our society that we have yet to eradicate racism from, so sexism and bigotry is going to be there also...

Again it is a no for me not because I feel Transgenders are below us or anything like that but because I know the abuse that will happen but as I wrote I have no say so let see how the military handles this and hope I am proven wrong...
There is hazing in part of the military. The military also is losing good people because of issues like this. With half the males in this nation having issues for even qualifying to join a branch of the service which is a far cry from a few decades ago or so. The United States and the world have many problems. This issue may be important to individuals involved, but it is on the extreme level and takes resources away from impoverishment and hunger.

You can get kicked out of the military for having recurring nightmares, but not delusion? Lol
Murica' Fuck yeah!

Are you a psychologist - Or did you at least sleep at a Holiday Inn Express last night?
LoL .. Thanks for your professional guidance as to mental illness.
Common sense. If course they are mentally ill. Psychology is junk science subject to the whims of the current wokeness.

How are you on interracial marriage? Just checking what decade you're living in.

May I hazard a guess? Archie Bunker circa 1966!
Again, underlining my point that you are treating a scientific fact like a social norm that changes with the prevailing popular opinion.

Biden reverses Trump ban on transgender individuals serving in military | Fox News
Murica' Fuck yeah!

The DSM–5 articulates explicitly that “gender non-conformity is not in itself a mental disorder.” The 5th edition also includes a separate “gender dysphoria in children” diagnosis and for the first time allows the diagnosis to be given to individuals with disorders of sex development (DSD). DSM–5 also includes the optional “post-transition” specifier to indicate when a particular individual’s gender transition is complete. In this “post-transition” case, the diagnosis of gender dysphoria would no longer apply but the individual may still need ongoing medical care (e.g., hormonal treatment). Nevertheless, discussions continue among advocates and medical professionals about how best to preserve access to gender transition-related health care while also minimizing the degree to which such diagnostic categories stigmatize the very people that physicians are attempting to help.

See: TGNC Guide

So sorry Dr. Fraud, your diagnosis is based on bigotry, not education.
..they commit suicide at much higher rates = mental problems

Perhaps one of you loons can explain how you deploy someone to a combat zone that needs daily medication? Perhaps we should allow diabetics in the service now too?

Where are we headed?

Don’t be scared...

Don’t be scared...

Where are we headed?

Don’t be scared...

Don’t be scared...

I made a point and both of you fools feel like ignorant fools...don’t you?

I don't see any point you've made.

Perhaps one of you loons can explain how you deploy someone to a combat zone that needs daily medication? Perhaps we should allow diabetics in the service now too?

Medications that can have extended periods of nonuse with no significant ill effects are permissible. My daughter is an Army Captain and takes meds every night. When deployed and if she didn't have that tiny bottle of pills, there are no significant effects. Don't take your diabetic medication and see what happens. BTW, I am diabetic, so I know,

Murica' Fuck yeah!

Are you a psychologist - Or did you at least sleep at a Holiday Inn Express last night?
LoL .. Thanks for your professional guidance as to mental illness.
Because people that deny reality arent mentally ill.
Thanks for your input, jackass.
Democrats cant see mental illness because they are

I can't because I am? Well THAT made a lotta sense. :rolleyes:

I think the taxpayers have to pay for the sex change operation if they request it and that shit costs hundreds of thousands of dollars. Let them pay for their own freak. We should just keep them the hell out. They're bad for morale.

I understand what your saying. You’re trying to avoid harm and conflict which I appreciate. I don’t expect anything happen quickly and I know there will be rough waters just like there was during suffrage and civil rights but that’s what we need to go through to move our country to a better place. The military will never improve if we don’t try and change it.

I understand what your saying. You’re trying to avoid harm and conflict which I appreciate. I don’t expect anything happen quickly and I know there will be rough waters just like there was during suffrage and civil rights but that’s what we need to go through to move our country to a better place. The military will never improve if we don’t try and change it.

It certainly will not be improved by opening it up to those who are severely mentally-unfit to serve in it.

Forum List

Back