Why is banning trans from military service a good thing?

Haha, I love it when y’all run from the substance to try and fling insults about typos. Almost as good at the cartoons.

You're the one who suggested that my literacy was deficient, remember? And in so doing, you failed to achieve even nearly the level of literacy that I nearly always exhibit.
I never said a word about literacy, I criticized you for posting a dumb cartoon instead of an actual argument.

Biden reverses Trump ban on transgender individuals serving in military | Fox News
Because they are mentally ill. Thats why.
You can get kicked out of the military for having recurring nightmares, but not delusion? Lol
Murica' Fuck yeah!
Maybe it's more like MLK said about judging people by their character. We have transgenders volunteering for the military and we have cowardly pieces of shit like trump dodging the draft.
Character---plenty of transgenders want to join the military and get very very expensive sex change operations------while collecting a pay check while on medical leave. They provide the military nothing-------just dead weight.

And that is at the best----------

I never said a word about literacy, I criticized you for posting a dumb cartoon instead of an actual argument.

You suggested a deficiency in my ability to use words. Even though you consistently fail to use words as correctly as I do.

But your premises are so f•••ed-up, so disconnected from any rational reality, that they often simply do not merit anything more than a dumb cartoon to express how unimaginably stupid you are for expressing them.

Wouldn't people who had the whole "reassignment" thing done require a level of ongoing medical support that would make military service impractical?

I understand the difference between men and women. I understand what biological sex is as well as gender. You're triggered, good.

Obviously not, if you think that a woman can be biologically male, or that a man can be biologically female.

A transgendered male can be biologically female and vice versa. I get it, you don't know what gender is.

All you're proving is how f•••ed-up your mind is.

Nope. Look up the definition of gender.

You suggested a deficiency in my ability to use words. Even though you consistently fail to use words as correctly as I do.

But your premises are so f••ed-up, so disconnected from any rational reality, that they often simply do not merit anything more than a dumb cartoon to express how unimaginably stupid you are for expressing them.
Yes I suggested a defincency in your ability to use words because you didn’t use words?! Wow, rational thinking is not strong with this one.

I understand the difference between men and women. I understand what biological sex is as well as gender. You're triggered, good.

Obviously not, if you think that a woman can be biologically male, or that a man can be biologically female.

A transgendered male can be biologically female and vice versa. I get it, you don't know what gender is.

Haha..we get it, the definitions have been rewritten to fit for you whack-jobs who believe gender is a choice....Is age and ethnicity a choice as well? Is that loony shit in the works over there in a LibTardia?

Haha..we get it, the definitions have been rewritten to fit for you whack-jobs who believe gender is a choice....Is age and ethnicity a choice as well? Is that loony shit in the works over there in a LibTardia?

I wouldn't call gender a choice.

But, yes it's a global conspiracy to feminize your children.

Wouldn't people who had the whole "reassignment" thing done require a level of ongoing medical support that would make military service impractical?

That's my understanding, though I have to admit that it's well outside of any of my areas of expertise. Without regular hormone treatments, my understanding is that the body tries to heal back as much as possible toward its original unmutilated condition. I've heard/read, I think, though I don't know how true it is, that regular surgeries have to be done, to reverse some of that healing that occurs even with hormones.

In short, my understanding is that a post-postoperative transgender body is unstable in that form, and requires ongoing hormone and surgical treatment to keep it from reverting back toward the morphology of its true sex.

How bout age and ethnicity?
Where are we headed?

Where are we headed?

We're still good with minorities voting and fully participating, integrating, marrying having sex with and procreating with whites.

Old people still tend to die sooner than later.

Where are we headed?

We're still good with minorities voting and fully participating, integrating, marrying having sex with and procreating with whites.

Don’t be scared...
If I, a white man in my forties decide to identity’s as a black man in my sixties tomorrow can I count on you to help me force society to take me seriously?

That's my understanding, though I have to admit that it's well outside of any of my areas of expertise. Without regular hormone treatments, my understanding is that the body tries to heal back as much as possible toward its original unmutilated condition. I've heard/read, I think, though I don't know how true it is, that regular surgeries have to be done, to reverse some of that healing that occurs even with hormones.

In short, my understanding is that a post-postoperative transgender body is unstable in that form, and requires ongoing hormone and surgical treatment to keep it from reverting back toward the morphology of its true sex.

All that does not seem ideal for combat conditions or extended deployments of any kind.

Where are we headed?

Don’t be scared...
If I, a white man in my forties decide to identity’s as a black man in my sixties tomorrow can I count on you to help me force society to take me seriously?

They don't take you seriously now.

What does any of that have to do with the OP?

New Topics

Forum List

Back