Why Is Austin Media Refusing to Release Description of At-Large Austin Shooter?

Nobody murdered, just shot. You can shoot the hell out of a dozen or more people in the historic district of that town. If they have suspects, no names, no pictures, no descriptions, no all points bulletins for 12 to 24 hours, guarantees you can be two states away or free to do more mass shootings, right there in Travis County and capital of the Great State of Texas.
Austin, a great place to live!

Nobody murdered, just shot. You can shoot the hell out of a dozen or more people in the historic district of that town. If they have suspects, no names, no pictures, no descriptions, no all points bulletins for 12 to 24 hours, guarantees you can be two states away or free to do more mass shootings, right there in Travis County and capital of the Great State of Texas.
Austin, a great place to live!
It's a damn shame Planned Parenthood failed this POS ...

Just another example of FAILED LEFTIST POLICIES ....

Here in Florida many of the local news stations are talking about the anniversary of the Queer Club shooting in Orlando. I haven't heard the first reference to the fact that the Pulse shooter was a Muslim terrorist.

The Media looks so weak when they sit on or try to cover up a terrorist’s skin color, ethnicity, or creed; and, at the same time, pour it on heavy and thick when the terrorist is a white male Christian. A mass shooting is an act of terrorism and should be treated as such. The moment the media tries to shape or manipulate the audience by elevating the stereotype agenda to the same level as the shooting, we have a much bigger problem.

Here in Florida many of the local news stations are talking about the anniversary of the Queer Club shooting in Orlando. I haven't heard the first reference to the fact that the Pulse shooter was a Muslim terrorist.
That was an interesting one. I had wondered if the Left supported Muslim terrorists more than homosexuals, and sure enough, they buried that attack almost immediately.

That was an interesting one. I had wondered if the Left supported Muslim terrorists more than homosexuals, and sure enough, they buried that attack almost immediately.

The stupid Moon Bats said nothing about stopping Muslim terrorism but only spouted their stupid anti right to keep and bear arms bullshit.

what a tragic horrible event...sadly in yet another liberal run city

It sounds like this shooter.

The wimpy Democrat disclaimer as they attempt to shield their "children" from criticism:

"He was a good boy!"

Editor’s note: Police have only released a vague description of the suspected shooter as of Saturday morning. The Austin American-Statesman is not including the description as it is too vague at this time to be useful in identifying the shooter and such publication could be harmful in perpetuating stereotypes. If more detailed information is released, we will update our reporting

I think not releasing the name of the shooter in such a situation is a great idea.

It has nothing to do with racism and everything to do with removing the fame and notoriety for the shooter.

I think not releasing the name of the shooter in such a situation is a great idea.

It has nothing to do with racism and everything to do with removing the fame and notoriety for the shooter.
DESCRIPTION, not name.

Here's the description:

Black
Skinny
Dreadlocks

Forum List

Back