Why is America so far from what it was in... say, the 50s?

Why is America so far from what it was in... say, the 50s?

• 1 the 60s came along

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 people thought they could invent a new moral truth...

• 4 rock music

• 5 people wanted drugs to go with the rock music

• 6 No, rock music was one of the good things about the 60s

• 7 a combination of 1, 2, 3, 4

• 8 I really don't know

• Total voters
TV

It exposed Americans to a larger world and with exposure came knowledge and understand

Immigration

Latin, Asian, Russian, Muslim, communities sprung up and 2nd/3rd generation immigrants integrated into the population

Education

Americans today are generally better educated than 60-70 years ago.
as always, terms need to be defined!

I don't consider what commonly passes for education these days to be a real education. I believe in people educating themselves by reading books written by sane, intelligent, erudite, preferably CHRISTIAN (or pro Christian) persons. By that definition, there aren't too many well educated people in the US, at least not as many as there need to be... the country needs to be SAVED..

I hear Trump has a new red hat that says Save America!

We all need to be working on that.. It may not be hopeless yet :dunno:

I don't consider what commonly passes for education these days to be a real education. I believe in people educating themselves by reading books written by sane, intelligent, erudite, preferably CHRISTIAN (or pro Christian) persons. By that definition, there aren't too many well educated people in the US, at least not as many as there need to be... the country needs to be SAVED..

Americans are more educated today than at any time in history

I noticed from all the cases and the number of people demanding that children have surgery before 18. The number of intact men in women's prisons.

You are a disgusting excuse for a living creature. All of you are. All Democrats are no better than mindless viruses.
yeh, want to hear something amazing about Rightwinger?

he's not on my Ignore list!

That's amazing... How did he accomplish that? Well... I guess bc every now and then he makes a valid point.. unlike MoonBatGlow or whatever his handle is... and a few others.. Still... I have thought of putting him on Ignore... just bc... see your last comment here...

sigh... then there's Post #62 here... :rolleyes: no valid point there... :bigbed:

Because that drunkard Joe McCarthy was actually right.
yep... I figured all or most of the BS they threw at him was indeed BS

Time has shown ... well, for one, time has shown that it takes time... Some people (nations) are slow... very slow... retarded even

So you're calling for a government expansion of ignorance?

The GOP in 2023

yeh, want to hear something amazing about Rightwinger?

he's not on my Ignore list!

That's amazing... How did he accomplish that? Well... I guess bc every now and then he makes a valid point.. unlike MoonBatGlow or whatever his handle is... and a few others.. Still... I have thought of putting him on Ignore... just bc... see your last comment here...

sigh... then there's Post #62 here... :rolleyes: no valid point there... :bigbed:
Moonglow is an admitted heavy drug user. His posts have to be taken with that in mind.

So you're calling for a government expansion of ignorance?

The GOP in 2023
It's like Sarah Huckabee said recently, the new Gov of Arkansas:

(paraphrase?) "It's not about left or right or Democrat or Republican. It's about
versus Crazy...

:)

Moonglow is an admitted heavy drug user. His posts have to be taken with that in mind.
really? I never saw any confession of his re drugs..

but it doesn't surprise me. I'll pray for him... looks rather hopeless to yours truly but all things are possible with the Lord :)

It's like Sarah Huckabee said recently, the new Gov of Arkansas:

(paraphrase?) "It's not about left or right or Democrat or Republican. It's about
versus Crazy...

:)
That was a good one……Minutes after Republicans showed who the crazies were

1676052534008.jpeg

Forum List

Back