Why is a Settlement Freeze Required?

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
First, are Jews not going to be allowed to live in the new Palestinian State? Wouldn't that be bigotry? I mean if the Jewish settlements become part of Palestine, then thed Jewish settlers stay as PALESTINIAN CITIZENS. What is wrong with that?

I mean are hypocrites like Shogun (dont' worry Shogie you are still on the ignore, so any post will well be ignored), Kalam, Jos and P F going to be OK, if the Jews kick all the Arabs out of Israel after the final peace settlement? Make no mistake, many Arab cities in Israel are the equivalent of Jewish settlements in the West Bank. Jews can't venture into them, there are Palestinian flags hanging and they are right on the border etc. So would you hypocrites be OK, if Israel told these Arab settlers they must go? Dollars to doughnuts you would say NO FUCKING WAY! Yet the Jews must leave the settlements, correct? Bullshit.

The Jews should not have to leave the settlement any less that the Arab should have to leave their settlements in Israel!

Rather the Jewish settler will have to accept the fact that they are now under Palestinian authority, they pay Palestinian taxes, they are under Palestinian law, they are on Palestinian land and are Palestine citizens.

I see nothing wrong with that.

Second, why the fuck would the Palestinians not want the Jews to build up lands they are eventually coming to them? Why would they not want the settlers who are experts in argriculture, irrigation (in the desert no less) and are hard workers all the way around. Heck one the groups the hardest hit by the West Bank freeze were the Palestinian labors. They are hired in droves to building and construction sites in the settlements. Most of the raw materials came from Palestinian companies!

Many Russians never left any of the prior Soviet States and have become very productive citizens of countries like Ukraine. Why is it different here? Oh, because they are dirty Jews, I forgot.

Last edited:

Because in a 2-state solution you do not expand with Jewish-only houses and Jewish-only roads into the other entity, that is supposed to become the Palestinian State. You also do not leave behind sinking ground-water levels that are directly connected to these settlements, depriving future generations of a hygienic life.
Also, you do not erect Palestinian-only checkpoints.

Your whole thread is just a weak intellectual try to dilute the obvious:
The question of building new settlements against abolishing existing settlements shows which direction Israel thinks it can navigate to.
It just shows, that there is no obligation by Israel to the only lasting solution to the problem.

Smart guy! Now of that is in Israel, therefore all of that would be on Palestinian land, so its them who will have to get over there no Jew on Palestinian land policy!

Because in a 2-state solution you do not expand with Jewish-only houses and Jewish-only roads into the other entity, that is supposed to become the Palestinian State. You also do not leave behind sinking ground-water levels that are directly connected to these settlements, depriving future generations of a hygienic life.

The question of building new settlements against abolishing existing settlements shows which direction Israel thinks it can navigate to.
It just shows, that there is no obligation by Israel to the only lasting solution to the problem.

Smart guy!

Thank you
load0ot.gif

Smart guy! Now of that is in Israel, therefore all of that would be on Palestinian land, so its them who will have to get over there no Jew on Palestinian land policy!

What policy are you citing - link?

You really don't knw what the fuck you're talking about, idiot. There are no Jewish-only houses nor Jewish-only roads.

There are, however, Arab-only neighborhoods and Arab-only countries.

Now, you know, moron.

International law, the Palestine Mandate, permits Jews to build residences anywhere throughout Judea and Samaria.

Pallie trash are building illegal houses.

International law, the Palestine Mandate, permits Jews to build residences anywhere throughout Judea and Samaria.

This sells maybe within USA, but not in the world, you water stealing sand-mummy.

This sells maybe within USA, but not in the world, you water stealing sand-mummy.

Judea and Samaria is sovereign Israeli territory under international law, shit-for-brains.
Israel desalinizes water. Arabs drink the expectorant from camels.

This is not a new idea.

Comment / Settlers can stay, but only as citizens of Palestine - Haaretz - Israel News

Even Hamas has said "The Jews can stay, it is Israel that must go."

Wrong, stupid. The Hamas charter calls for murder of Jews worldwide.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2H8HFb-YG00]YouTube - Hamas TV: Jews enemies of Allah -should all be killed[/ame]

You are the Forum Dunce.

Hey bigot, you stated you knew more than me and could out debate me, where are you, why you hiding, at this time I have proven you wrong three times and if you fail to respond and retract and admit your error I will proceed to make you look like a total fool.

your move coward

My white rabbit friend Harvey keeps commanding me to kill my dog.

But I don't take orders from rabbits.

Hey mouth69 where are in the thread you wanted to debate, you have no idea what the hell your talking about.

Mouth69, you have no understanding of what you speak, but that is why you are a bigot. So you going to the other thread where you ran your mouth.

I mean are hypocrites like Shogun (dont' worry Shogie you are still on the ignore, so any post will well be ignored), Kalam, Jos and P F going to be OK, if the Jews kick all the Arabs out of Israel after the final peace settlement? Make no mistake, many Arab cities in Israel are the equivalent of Jewish settlements in the West Bank. Jews can't venture into them, there are Palestinian flags hanging and they are right on the border etc. So would you hypocrites be OK, if Israel told these Arab settlers they must go? Dollars to doughnuts you would say NO FUCKING WAY! Yet the Jews must leave the settlements, correct? Bullshit.

You're right. IF Israel had insisted that all arabs leave its territory under a final peace accord, and insisted on an arab-free jewish state, we would be denounced as racists (and rightfully so). but a Jew-Free Palestinian state - Well, that's not racist. can you say double standrd?

Second, why the fuck would the Palestinians not want the Jews to build up lands they are eventually coming to them? Why would they not want the settlers who are experts in argriculture, irrigation (in the desert no less) and are hard workers all the way around.

Answered your own Question:

Oh, because they are dirty Jews, I forgot.

Hey mouth69 where are in the thread you wanted to debate, you have no idea what the hell your talking about.

Mouth69, you have no understanding of what you speak, but that is why you are a bigot. So you going to the other thread where you ran your mouth.

You have not factually refuted one word from me. You are a ranting mental patient. Take your meds.

This is not a new idea.

Comment / Settlers can stay, but only as citizens of Palestine - Haaretz - Israel News

Even Hamas has said "The Jews can stay, it is Israel that must go."

Wrong, stupid. The Hamas charter calls for murder of Jews worldwide.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2H8HFb-YG00]YouTube - Hamas TV: Jews enemies of Allah -should all be killed[/ame]

You are the Forum Dunce.

Hey bigot, you stated you knew more than me and could out debate me, where are you, why you hiding, at this time I have proven you wrong three times and if you fail to respond and retract and admit your error I will proceed to make you look like a total fool.

your move coward

You are a mental patient.

Without a doubt! Wiston corrrect me if I am wrong, but weren't there Jews and Arabs living together on the West Bank before the Intifada?

You're right. IF Israel had insisted that all arabs leave its territory under a final peace accord, and insisted on an arab-free jewish state, we would be denounced as racists (and rightfully so). but a Jew-Free Palestinian state - Well, that's not racist. can you say double standrd?

Second, why the fuck would the Palestinians not want the Jews to build up lands they are eventually coming to them? Why would they not want the settlers who are experts in argriculture, irrigation (in the desert no less) and are hard workers all the way around.

Answered your own Question:

Oh, because they are dirty Jews, I forgot.

awww.. how cute.. a bunch of non-victimized jews parading about their self-insisted martyrdom.

When the US starts purging jews from florida and New York like your kind love doing in israel with non-jew areas then we'll talk about victims. As it is, the LOUDEST message in this thread is the correlated lines GHOOK just drew in between his bigotry and that of marc39.

....which, i'm sure, is antisemitic in some fashion. I'm sure Jill and Winston will swoop in to join the broken wing dance.

Forum List

Back