Why Iraq is dying.

If anyone had bothered watching the short video in the OP, they'd know a big part of Iraq's problem is water. (lack of)

The cradle of civilization and home of the planets' fifth largest oil reserves, Iraq should be at least as prosperous as most of their neighboring countries, but unfortunately this will never happen. And some of the reasons may not be so obvious.

The rift valley is the cradle of civilisation but Iraq (Persia) had some brilliant scholars.
It's being starved to death by big wealthy countries like America to access cheap oil for the cartels.

Saddam actually had it made as a CIA asset against Iran.....but he tried to get greedy and take Kuwait . ( arguably Iraq territory )

The anthrax wmd's they "couldn't find" 20 years later.... ;);)
We knew exactly where they were and destroyed them in day one of shock and awe.

When the Brits separated Kuwait from Iraq, they denied Iraq a deepwater port.

Saddam actually had it made as a CIA asset against Iran.....but he tried to get greedy and take Kuwait . ( arguably Iraq territory )

The anthrax wmd's they "couldn't find" 20 years later.... ;);)
We knew exactly where they were and destroyed them in day one of shock and awe.

In the Gulf War their ammo dumps were blown off the face of the earth.

Did you serve in Iraq?
I've been in the Gulf..........80s and 90s.........Seen Kuwait city from the water. I know many who are in the know back then that know this.

As for the actual War.......we were damaged by an accident and in Pearl

Or it could be the chemical weapons in the air from ammo dumps blown up. Many think it was caused by the Anthrax shot as well. The Sarin monitors were going off on the Humvees according to the Marines who went into Kuwait.

I've been in the Gulf..........80s and 90s.........Seen Kuwait city from the water. I know many who are in the know back then that know this.

As for the actual War.......we were damaged by an accident and in Pearl

I lived in Kuwait briefly.. and have been to Iraq many times.

The US screwed up in Iraq, much like we have done repreatedly in Iran.

This region has been screwed up since mohammed
That's an excuse for terrible US foreign policies ? "They would have been screwed up anyway. Let US be the bad guys." Millions of them hate us "for our freedom", now.

Americans haven't paid for our governments failures yet, but it's coming.
1640451795722.png

That's an excuse for terrible US foreign policies ? "They would have been screwed up anyway. Let US be the bad guys." Millions of them hate us "for our freedom", now.

Americans haven't paid for our governments failures yet, but it's coming.
View attachment 579713
Well when that day comes whoever comes a calling gonna regret it even if we lose.

Iraq is doing a lot better than it was 5 years ago.

Iraq is doing way better than it was 10 years ago.

I'm curious to see what the future holds for Iraq.

Forum List

Back