Why I want a democratic landslide

Didn't this guy just whine about wanting big gubmint to step in and protect worker wages at Walmart?

But now he wants such protections destroyed?

LOL

Evidently he's hoping for the revolution.

What (L)ibertarians often gloss over is that quite a few of them believe the system has to get so bad and the state so powerful, that armed revolution is the only answer.

The police state has flourished under the current democratic administration

• Banned
Didn't this guy just whine about wanting big gubmint to step in and protect worker wages at Walmart?

LOL

What (L)ibertarians often gloss over is that quite a few of them believe the system has to get so bad and the state so powerful, that armed revolution is the only answer.

I am quite open about that...That's what I want and I know we will get it as well.Part of the reason I want Obama re elected because he will speed the process up.

LOL

I am quite open about that...That's what I want and I know we will get it as well.Part of the reason I want Obama re elected because he will speed the process up.

But...... but ... even thou he is calling for the collapse of America, he wants Big Gubmint to protect wages and benefits for his wifey who works at Walmart!

LOL

LOL

Yeah, what a great idea! It's like shampooing your hair by sticking your head down the toilet and flushing repeatedly.

Fucking moron

• Banned
You obviously don't realize the power the state abuses to keep us in check...if you did you would be right there with me. You are happy with your SUV,Big Screen and fridge full of food...once you realize there is so much more to life than that you MIGHT give a shit about your country enough to fight for it back.

New Topics

Forum List

Back