Why I Voted Trump: A Coming Out Story

People are wildly motivated to vote against both ugly, ignorant Trumpism and illiberal leftist authoritarianism.

I agree with you, however, look at your own the reasoning behind the vote. “Ugly, ignorant Trumpism” vs “illiberal leftist authoritarianism.” Most who “hate” Trump has to do with Trump’s personality, not his policies. Most people not voting for Biden/Harris are doing so for policy reasons.

Given the fact that 1 of these candidates is going to win, it makes no sense to vote for a ticket whose policies will destroy the US as we know it just to spite the other ticket. I am not saying you are doing this, but that is what the vast majority that are voting for Biden/Harris are doing. They are completely blinded by hate.

That is not true. Trump's approvals are underwater on nearly every issue. The reason he will likely lose is because of his lack of policy on the coronavirus. His policies have utterly failed and it is now out of control.

People are wildly motivated to vote against both ugly, ignorant Trumpism and illiberal leftist authoritarianism.

I agree with you, however, look at your own the reasoning behind the vote. “Ugly, ignorant Trumpism” vs “illiberal leftist authoritarianism.” Most who “hate” Trump has to do with Trump’s personality, not his policies. Most people not voting for Biden/Harris are doing so for policy reasons.

Given the fact that 1 of these candidates is going to win, it makes no sense to vote for a ticket whose policies will destroy the US as we know it just to spite the other ticket. I am not saying you are doing this, but that is what the vast majority that are voting for Biden/Harris are doing. They are completely blinded by hate.
The two candidates are very different on the ISSUES. There are any number of obvious examples of that.

And it's not about personality, it's about temperament. Temperament translates to action, as we have seen, clearly, repeatedly.

So those who disagree with you about Trump have perfectly legitimate reasons for doing so. And yes, the opposite applies to Biden.

Yes, they are polar opposites on the issues. The problem is, I would be willing to bet you that if you asked the majority of Americans questions on policy they would agree more with Trump more often. The problem is, many of these same folks will vote for Biden/Harris.

A bad temperament, which is obviously subjective, is a ridiculous reason to vote for someone if their behavior doesn’t negatively affect their decision making. Clearly, it doesn’t under Trump. His policies were absolutely successful pre-COVID. I guess if the MSM tells people enough that they aren’t doing well, they eventually start believing it, much like when they hear that we are all going to die from a disease that has a 99% recovery rate, they freak out. The MSM said only the rich got a tax cut and many believed it despite actually eating more money in their paycheck. Sheep will be sheep.

They were not. Voters disappreove of Trump's immigration policies, his border policies, relations with Iran and Russia. They support Roe vs Wade. Thdey are split on taxes. They oppose Trump's gun policies.

Yes that is why the republicans are mainly suppressing the vote and using the courts. They are so sure that most Americans like tramp's policies. ;)

Yes, most do. For example, do you know why gay marriage went to the Supreme Court? It was because most Americans didn’t want it. Even polling in CA was opposed to it. If it was on the ballet in each state, it would not have passed, so the Democrats pushed it to the Supreme Court to get their way. Do you really think most Americans are ok with partial birth and late term abortions? No, they aren’t, but again, Democrats use the court. Most Americans aren’t concerned with fringe issues like gender issues. Most Americans aren’t in favor of getting rid of oil and going green. You must continue to indoctrinate the youth in order to get what you want.

That is not true. At one time that might have been true however today that has completely flipped. More people are taking a libertarian approach on it.

In Pew Research Center polling in 2004, Americans opposed same-sex marriage by a margin of 60% to 31%.

"Support for same-sex marriage has steadily grown over the past 15 years. And today, support for same-sex marriage remains near its highest point since Pew Research Center began polling on this issue. Based on polling in 2019, a majority of Americans (61%) support same-sex marriage, while 31% oppose it."

The worst thing any freedom loving patriot could do is to invite their governent to take over more of their life. But the total control of all people is the Democrat's reason to exist. Your love of freedom is the best reason to not vote for Democrats. Stick with Trumpie

The4 trouble is that you people have a perverted sense of freedom. You people seem to think freedom is doing anything you please. Banning open carry of guns is common sense. Yet you fight it rather than accept it.

That is not true. Trump's approvals are underwater on nearly every issue. The reason he will likely lose is because of his lack of policy on the coronavirus. His policies have utterly failed and it is now out of control.

And his "failed" response to COVID is the biggest farce of all.

The two candidates are very different on the ISSUES. There are any number of obvious examples of that.

And it's not about personality, it's about temperament. Temperament translates to action, as we have seen, clearly, repeatedly.

So those who disagree with you about Trump have perfectly legitimate reasons for doing so. And yes, the opposite applies to Biden.

Yes, they are polar opposites on the issues. The problem is, I would be willing to bet you that if you asked the majority of Americans questions on policy they would agree more with Trump more often. The problem is, many of these same folks will vote for Biden/Harris.

A bad temperament, which is obviously subjective, is a ridiculous reason to vote for someone if their behavior doesn’t negatively affect their decision making. Clearly, it doesn’t under Trump. His policies were absolutely successful pre-COVID. I guess if the MSM tells people enough that they aren’t doing well, they eventually start believing it, much like when they hear that we are all going to die from a disease that has a 99% recovery rate, they freak out. The MSM said only the rich got a tax cut and many believed it despite actually eating more money in their paycheck. Sheep will be sheep.

They were not. Voters disappreove of Trump's immigration policies, his border policies, relations with Iran and Russia. They support Roe vs Wade. Thdey are split on taxes. They oppose Trump's gun policies.

Where do you get your information? Most Americans are for securing our borders. Democrats clearly aren't. The vast majority of Americans do not support partial birth or late term abortions. Democrats do. The lies and myths perpetuated by the MSM have convinced some that Trump is being controlled by Russia. Quite the opposite is true and in fact it is the Democrats being controlled by both Russia and China. The problem is that the MSM won't report it. The support for tax increases is much the same. Many have been duped into thinking they won 't be affected by raising taxes. Many are ok with a tax increase as long as they aren't paying footing the bill, just the "rich". Most Americans support the 2nd Amendment. Democrats don't, despite what you have been indoctrinated to think.

On the REAL issues and given the REAL facts, Trump would win in a landslide.

Trump is spreadin' the love!

Has he asked people not to wear masks at his rallies? What is up with all the college football games at 25% capacity, which in many cases is 20-25k people in the stands. Is the NCAA "spreadin' the love" too? Nobody has said you snowflakes can't stay at home along with Biden.

And great men are voting for Biden, those who use to be republicans and now know its a party of trampers.

(disclaimer, I didn't read most of it) I couldn't help but read it,

now she belongs to the tramp cult.

I must finally bring up my identity. I am one of the most marginalized people there is, the only category I do not check is race, but even then, I come from the trailer park. I am extremely low income, fully disabled with moderate to severe chronic pain+ for 20+ years, mentally ill, gender nonconforming, LGBTQ, a college dropout and someone who depends fully on the safety net for her survival.

and she is an atheist, she should get along good with the rest of tramp's cult.

Tramp cult? She worships you?

Yes that is why the republicans are mainly suppressing the vote and using the courts. They are so sure that most Americans like tramp's policies. ;)

Yes, most do. For example, do you know why gay marriage went to the Supreme Court? It was because most Americans didn’t want it. Even polling in CA was opposed to it. If it was on the ballet in each state, it would not have passed, so the Democrats pushed it to the Supreme Court to get their way. Do you really think most Americans are ok with partial birth and late term abortions? No, they aren’t, but again, Democrats use the court. Most Americans aren’t concerned with fringe issues like gender issues. Most Americans aren’t in favor of getting rid of oil and going green. You must continue to indoctrinate the youth in order to get what you want.
The word is "ballot" unless you are dancing on pointed toes!

OMG (face palm)

Where do you get your information? Most Americans are for securing our borders. Democrats clearly aren't. The vast majority of Americans do not support partial birth or late term abortions. Democrats do. The lies and myths perpetuated by the MSM have convinced some that Trump is being controlled by Russia. Quite the opposite is true and in fact it is the Democrats being controlled by both Russia and China. The problem is that the MSM won't report it. The support for tax increases is much the same. Many have been duped into thinking they won 't be affected by raising taxes. Many are ok with a tax increase as long as they aren't paying footing the bill, just the "rich". Most Americans support the 2nd Amendment. Democrats don't, despite what you have been indoctrinated to think.

On the REAL issues and given the REAL facts, Trump would win in a landslide.
Busybee is a pathological liar

Light in the loafers?

Forum List

Back