Why I Voted Trump: A Coming Out Story

LiberalsLIE

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2020
This is really a great read and I highly recommend you read a long life democrat’s perspective on why they are now voting for Trump. She makes some poignant remarks about the left’s intolerance, hatred, bigotry, vicious violence and their fascist attitudes that has her turned away from their cause. I found this article to be a remarkable story that gave insight to the left’s affect on people and how it is turned against them.

The Left's addiction to PC, Identity Politics & Cancel Culture was certainly one of the primary factors that animated people to vote for Trump in 2016. And worse, they have completely denied that, AND they kept their foot firmly on the gas.

So now we have two competing candidates/parties who are simply repulsive to a large swath of Americans, and the upcoming record-breaking turnout will illustrate that. People are wildly motivated to vote against both ugly, ignorant Trumpism and illiberal leftist authoritarianism.

Worst of all, the two parties operate within a system that allows them to keep out a reasonable third alternative.

Self-inflicted wound. The Titanic is sinking as the deck hands point the finger at each other.

And great men are voting for Biden, those who use to be republicans and now know its a party of trampers.

(disclaimer, I didn't read most of it) I couldn't help but read it,

now she belongs to the tramp cult.

I must finally bring up my identity. I am one of the most marginalized people there is, the only category I do not check is race, but even then, I come from the trailer park. I am extremely low income, fully disabled with moderate to severe chronic pain+ for 20+ years, mentally ill, gender nonconforming, LGBTQ, a college dropout and someone who depends fully on the safety net for her survival.

and she is an atheist, she should get along good with the rest of tramp's cult.

Last edited:
People are wildly motivated to vote against both ugly, ignorant Trumpism and illiberal leftist authoritarianism.

I agree with you, however, look at your own the reasoning behind the vote. “Ugly, ignorant Trumpism” vs “illiberal leftist authoritarianism.” Most who “hate” Trump has to do with Trump’s personality, not his policies. Most people not voting for Biden/Harris are doing so for policy reasons.

Given the fact that 1 of these candidates is going to win, it makes no sense to vote for a ticket whose policies will destroy the US as we know it just to spite the other ticket. I am not saying you are doing this, but that is what the vast majority that are voting for Biden/Harris are doing. They are completely blinded by hate.

And great men are voting for Biden, those who use to be republicans and now know its a party of trampers.

I must finally bring up my identity. I am one of the most marginalized people there is, the only category I do not check is race, but even then, I come from the trailer park. I am extremely low income, fully disabled with moderate to severe chronic pain+ for 20+ years, mentally ill, gender nonconforming, LGBTQ, a college dropout and someone who depends fully on the safety net for her survival.

You are a fool if you think character is determined by who you vote for. That's what's wrong with politics. I vote for Trump, you vote for Biden. In the end, I don't give a damn who you voted for, I see you as a human being, not a potential voter.

People are wildly motivated to vote against both ugly, ignorant Trumpism and illiberal leftist authoritarianism.

I agree with you, however, look at your own the reasoning behind the vote. “Ugly, ignorant Trumpism” vs “illiberal leftist authoritarianism.” Most who “hate” Trump has to do with Trump’s personality, not his policies. Most people not voting for Biden/Harris are doing so for policy reasons.

Given the fact that 1 of these candidates is going to win, it makes no sense to vote for a ticket whose policies will destroy the US as we know it just to spite the other ticket. I am not saying you are doing this, but that is what the vast majority that are voting for Biden/Harris are doing. They are completely blinded by hate.
The two candidates are very different on the ISSUES. There are any number of obvious examples of that.

And it's not about personality, it's about temperament. Temperament translates to action, as we have seen, clearly, repeatedly.

So those who disagree with you about Trump have perfectly legitimate reasons for doing so. And yes, the opposite applies to Biden.

You are a fool if you think character is determined by who you vote for. That's what's wrong with politics. I vote for Trump, you vote for Biden. In the end, I don't give a damn who you voted for, I see you as a human being, not a potential voter.

Why are you voting for tramp.

And great men are voting for Biden

Only ignorant dimwits and imbeciles are voting for Biden.

You don't even know her story, the Palestinians and the ADL find the women racist.

And great men are voting for Biden

Only ignorant dimwits and imbeciles are voting for Biden.

I ended up reading your article but apparently you didn't.
-----------------------------------------------

A more extensive article recapping Weir’s response to critiques of her viewpoint can be found here.

Weir is the author of Against Our Better Judgement: The hidden history of how the U.S. was used to create Israel. She writes and speaks extensively about conditions in Gaza and and Israel’s treatment of Palestinians. She will speak at 6 p.m., Sept. 18, at Clovis Community College in an event sponsored by GV Wire.

The Left's addiction to PC, Identity Politics & Cancel Culture was certainly one of the primary factors that animated people to vote for Trump in 2016. And worse, they have completely denied that, AND they kept their foot firmly on the gas.

So now we have two competing candidates/parties who are simply repulsive to a large swath of Americans, and the upcoming record-breaking turnout will illustrate that. People are wildly motivated to vote against both ugly, ignorant Trumpism and illiberal leftist authoritarianism.

Worst of all, the two parties operate within a system that allows them to keep out a reasonable third alternative.

Self-inflicted wound. The Titanic is sinking as the deck hands point the finger at each other.
Maybe next time read the fucking article

Maybe next time read the fucking article
Please try to calm down.

This is the Palestinians response:

The US Campaign notes Alison Weir’s appearances on right-wing and white supremacist interview shows. We have heard some guilt-by-association comments and arguments about this, but simple association is not the issue. Many of us accept interviews by hostile shows or hosts with whom we disagree, but if we do so, we try to foreground our disagreement with them and to frame the Palestinian struggle in the context of the global struggle for justice. Reaching an audience by appearing to “match” them is good sales technique but is no justification for implicitly accepting the context of racism or white supremacy. In particularly virulent cases, even the act of appearing on a show may allow our struggle to be placed in an unacceptable racist context; and certainly allowing oneself to appear to be an ally of racists and white supremacists cannot be considered an acceptable tactic.

The two candidates are very different on the ISSUES. There are any number of obvious examples of that.

And it's not about personality, it's about temperament. Temperament translates to action, as we have seen, clearly, repeatedly.

So those who disagree with you about Trump have perfectly legitimate reasons for doing so. And yes, the opposite applies to Biden.

Yes, they are polar opposites on the issues. The problem is, I would be willing to bet you that if you asked the majority of Americans questions on policy they would agree more with Trump more often. The problem is, many of these same folks will vote for Biden/Harris.

A bad temperament, which is obviously subjective, is a ridiculous reason to vote for someone if their behavior doesn’t negatively affect their decision making. Clearly, it doesn’t under Trump. His policies were absolutely successful pre-COVID. I guess if the MSM tells people enough that they aren’t doing well, they eventually start believing it, much like when they hear that we are all going to die from a disease that has a 99% recovery rate, they freak out. The MSM said only the rich got a tax cut and many believed it despite actually eating more money in their paycheck. Sheep will be sheep.

I would be willing to bet you that if you asked the majority of Americans questions on policy they would agree more with Trump more often

If the news reported straight facts instead of fake news, Trump would win in a landslide

Yes that is why the republicans are mainly suppressing the vote and using the courts. They are so sure that most Americans like tramp's policies. ;)

You are such a retard you make me sick. Do something smart for once and shut your stupid yap

I would be willing to bet you that if you asked the majority of Americans questions on policy they would agree more with Trump more often

If the news reported straight facts instead of fake news, Trump would win in a landslide

I agree to the extent that non-indoctrinated folks would certainly vote for Trump in a heartbeat. My concern, as evidenced by the lefties on this board, is that even when given the real news, they can’t accept it if it is against their programming.

I agree to the extent that non-indoctrinated folks would certainly vote for Trump in a heartbeat. My concern, as evidenced by the lefties on this board, is that even when given the real news, they can’t accept it if it is against their programming.

Thats because they are just plain stupid. We will always have stupid people among us. Its okay as long as they are at low tolerable levels.

New Topics

Forum List

Back