Why I think Trump Admin knew about the upcoming virus. "Crimson Contagion".

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
its unreal that the virus was from China, and the Chicago area was host.
Between January and August 2019, Trump’s Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), headed by Alex Azar, runs a simulation—code-named "Crimson Contagion". In this "Functional Exercise", participated the National Security Council, United States Department of Health and Human Services, United States Department of Agriculture, United States Department of Commerce, United States Department of Defense, United States Department of Energy, United States Department of Homeland Security, United States Department of Housing and Urban Development, United States Department of Interior, United States Department of Justice, United States Department of Labor, United States Department of State, United States Department of Transportation, United States Department of Treasury, between others State and Local organizations, public and private.

During the simulation, several tourists fall ill with a "respiratory virus [that] began in China . . . [and] quickly spread around the world by air travelers . . . [with] high fevers." The virus spreads quickly throughout the world with the first detection in the United States occurring in Chicago (the host city for the exercise). The simulated virus was dubbed "H7N9 Influenza". Conduct of Crimson Contagion begins at a point 47 days after the first case is discovered in the United States. According to the results of the coordinating draft report, dated October 2019, the Crimson Contagion simulation registers 110 million infected Americans, 7.7 million hospitalizations, and 586,000 fatalities. [3]
and its begins in Chicago (so we are told) and in the simulation began in Chicago. I'm not saying we did it in the Army Games but I would suggest we planned it. It just unreal how it happened.

Perhaps another country left the vials in the shop in Wuhan, we will never know.

and yet Tramp knew the US wasn't prepared for Covid 19 and did nothing about it, but send to China 100 million bucks and tons of medical supplies in Feb.

I could make the same case that the Democrat party colluded with China to fund and release this and Fauci predicted it,,,,

Sounds like a stupid theory, that President Trump would screw up his own economy with a phony pandemic on purpose.

I don't see the motivation, you are going to have to come up with something better

Not motivation , just facts.

During the simulation, several tourists fall ill with a "respiratory virus [that] began in China . . . [and] quickly spread around the world by air travelers . . . [with] high fevers." The virus spreads quickly throughout the world with the first detection in the United States occurring in Chicago (the host city for the exercise). The simulated virus was dubbed "H7N9 Influenza". Conduct of Crimson Contagion begins at a point 47 days after the first case is discovered in the United States. According to the results of the coordinating draft report, dated October 2019, the Crimson Contagion simulation registers 110 million infected Americans, 7.7 million hospitalizations, and 586,000 fatalities

-----------------------------------------
The tramp admin was in charge of all at this time.

Between January and August 2019, Trump’s Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), headed by Alex Azar, runs a simulation—code-named "Crimson Contagion". In this "Functional Exercise", participated the National Security Council, United States Department of Health and Human Services, United States Department of Agriculture, United States Department of Commerce, United States Department of Defense, United States Department of Energy, United States Department of Homeland Security, United States Department of Housing and Urban Development, United States Department of Interior, United States Department of Justice, United States Department of Labor, United States Department of State, United States Department of Transportation, United States Department of Treasury, between others State and Local organizations, public and private.

During the simulation, several tourists fall ill with a "respiratory virus [that] began in China . . . [and] quickly spread around the world by air travelers . . . [with] high fevers." The virus spreads quickly throughout the world with the first detection in the United States occurring in Chicago (the host city for the exercise). The simulated virus was dubbed "H7N9 Influenza". Conduct of Crimson Contagion begins at a point 47 days after the first case is discovered in the United States. According to the results of the coordinating draft report, dated October 2019, the Crimson Contagion simulation registers 110 million infected Americans, 7.7 million hospitalizations, and 586,000 fatalities. [3]
and its begins in Chicago (so we are told) and in the simulation began in Chicago. I'm not saying we did it in the Army Games but I would suggest we planned it. It just unreal how it happened.

Perhaps another country left the vials in the shop in Wuhan, we will never know.
LOL the CDC planned for the virus and it was announced

What always cracks me up, is how on the one hand, they say Trump is dumb, and incompetent and oblivious.

Then they spin around and say, he's this evil genius that knows everything before it happens, and such, and it's all part of this grand malevolent scheme.

Forum List

Back