Why I think obama supporters are cowards...

Xenophon

Gone and forgotten
Nov 27, 2008
In your head
Mostly because they spend the majority of their time whining about what others think about them.

No way the protesters during the sixties did this.

boo fucking who

Protestors of the 60's have no equal in todays America.

They hated "the man".

Neither code pinkers or tea bagger are like the 60's protestors.

This thread is fundamentally flawed and should be digitally shredded.

Protestors of the 60's have no equal in todays America.

They hated "the man".

Neither code pinkers or tea bagger are like the 60's protestors.

This thread is fundamentally flawed and should be digitally shredded.
uscitizen's abilty to detect mockery and satire is fundamentally flawed and should be digitally shredded.

Ahh a reference to another thread with no clear reference to the other thread contained.

Silly me I should have read the other thread I suppose.

Admins we need a sequenced reading order for the threads to prevent this horrible thing from happening again.

Ahh a reference to another thread with no clear reference to the other thread contained.

Admins we need a sequenced reading order for the threads to prevent this horrible thing from happening again.
Nice try.

Just admit you fucked up and move on. ;)

Nice try.

Just admit you fucked up and move on. ;)

Ok, You fucked up and I am moving on.
Wrong again, but at least you are consistant.

Or...... we could all take 'personal responsibility' for knowing what we're responding to before we respond.

See, that's the difference between liberals and conservatives. Liberals want Nanny to do it for them.... conservatives are capable of doing it for themselves.

Or...... we could all take 'personal responsibility' for knowing what we're responding to before we respond.

See, that's the difference between liberals and conservatives. Liberals want Nanny to do it for them.... conservatives are capable of doing it for themselves.

Now that is truly laughable. 6% of scientists are Republican. What that proves is they are too fucking stupid to take care of themselves. Republicans depend in Democrats for EVERYTHING. Without Democrats, Republicans would be homeless, except for a rich few.

Look at those dumb ass tea baggers, "Stop government handouts and don't touch my Social Security or Medicare". Fools.

Now that is truly laughable. 6% of scientists are Republican. What that proves is they are too fucking stupid to take care of themselves. Republicans depend in Democrats for EVERYTHING. Without Democrats, Republicans would be homeless, except for a rich few.

Look at those dumb ass tea baggers, "Stop government handouts and don't touch my Social Security or Medicare". Fools.

You're like a broken record with your '6% of scientists' thing.

I said nothing about Democrats and Republicans, you thick bastard, I said Liberals and Conservatives. Not all Liberals are Democrats and not all Conservatives are Republicans. No wonder you struggle to see anything beyond your Messiah's view.... you lack the ability to read, comprehend and think.

Liberals: Government is there to provide entitlements for the individual.
Conservatives: Government is there to provide protection for the country.

Forum List

Back