Why I thiink Scott Walker will eventually be the nominee

All you have to do is follow the money.

Jeb just received a bunch of money instead of Mitt, which means it will be Jeb and HIllary

That's not it.

He's in the pockets of the koch brothers.
He's deep with them and has been for years.

Yes which is why I believe he might have a chance for the nomination.

The man may be able to win in Wisconsin but he's not going to be able to break the Blue Wall.
I think one of the biggest negatives is that sleepy look he always has. It denotes stupidity, for one, shiftiness for another. And it isn't going to fly with America.

scott-walker.jpg

You gonna trust the nuclear football with this druggie? Does he look like a Commander in Chief? He's more cut out to being the manager of a very large Publix supermarket in the Tampa area.

Many of us have it down to Cruz and Walker, is it too early to predict a ticket? this would be the equivalent of the Reagan/Ford ticket we almost had.

Many of us have it down to Cruz and Walker, is it too early to predict a ticket? this would be the equivalent of the Reagan/Ford ticket we almost had.

If Cruz gets his freakishly long nose anywhere near the ticket it will be all over-- a gimme for Hillary.

Scott Walker will take the rust belt, Cruz will take Florida,Colorado,New Mexico (for starters). Great Ticket. yet there are other great VP Choices.

That's not it.

He's in the pockets of the koch brothers.
He's deep with them and has been for years.

Yes which is why I believe he might have a chance for the nomination.

The man may be able to win in Wisconsin but he's not going to be able to break the Blue Wall.
I think one of the biggest negatives is that sleepy look he always has. It denotes stupidity, for one, shiftiness for another. And it isn't going to fly with America.

scott-walker.jpg

You gonna trust the nuclear football with this druggie? Does he look like a Commander in Chief? He's more cut out to being the manager of a very large Publix supermarket in the Tampa area.

On the other hand, Hillary looks like someone you can trust:

what-difference-does-it-make-meme-generator-what-difference-does-it-make-ee8d52_zps7f4cd1051.jpg

By the time Hillary gets in the white house she will be using a walker with the tennis balls on the tips and taking 3 hours to really wake up so that her brain is fully functional. just like with Nancy Pelosi. (but it takes 3 hours for her to put her make up on).

Forum List

Back