CDZ Why I Support President Trump

WHAT DO YOU APPRECIATE ABOUT PRESIDENT TRUMP? (Multiple Choice)

• Economic Policies

• Trade Policies

• Immigration Policies

• Reduction of Regulations

• Diplomatic/International Relations Policies

• Environment

• Promoting Appreciation and Respect for Flag, and Country

• Abortion and other Social Issues

• Space Exploration and Promotion of Science

• Support for Second Amendment

• Promotion of God and also Freedom of Religion for all

• Other That I Will Explain in My Post

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
05225cx0czl31.jpg

If I had no other reason to support President Trump in 2020, the Democrat's agenda would force me to do so. He is opposite all of these things while most to all of the Democrats running for office support most or all of it:

EERcoZjUUAEtm_c

Supreme Court Justice ginsberg may leave the Supreme Court in the next 4 years.....dittos the other left winger pretending to be a justice...Then you have Clarence Thomas who might retire in the next 4 years....3 more Justices that Trump might replace..

That, all by itself is all you need to know to vote Trump in 2020.....

Supreme Court Justice ginsberg may leave the Supreme Court in the next 4 years.....dittos the other left winger pretending to be a justice...Then you have Clarence Thomas who might retire in the next 4 years....3 more Justices that Trump might replace..

That, all by itself is all you need to know to vote Trump in 2020.....

Yes. The Supreme Court was the Number #1 reason I voted for President Trump. Not the only reason but the most important reason. I still can't believe I left that off the poll for the thread.

Last four or five pages got way too contentious for a CDZ thread... When you start calling folks liars or "internet trolls" in the CDZ -- you get a warning..

This is why threads in the CDZ on "retail politics" are frowned on.. Retail politics is dirty and abusive and disgusting. Or at least the current day version of it...

Closed...

If you want to discuss politics in the CDZ --- LIMIT the issue and the discussion as far as you can...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back